Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Hello all shippers of BoYoo :)

Sorry for NOT POSTING ANYTHING, like others I'm busy with my Final Exam also he...:sweatingbullets:

And I would like to make my USUAL ROLL CALL and I WANNA say thank u 2 all BOYOO SHIPPERS/SUPPORTERS here....

@Phuong Dinh@ninamina@Tien Le@Li-Yi Chen@xoxogossipgirl@june_1@liemkopi@serhine@gissy@cici1@louise31@nadreams @happysloth @ssamm @superfangermany_stv @Mepuppy @bluewind @ggdczy17 @Jillia @princesssarang21 @faith101 @myicecreamcakexoxo @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle @budzy90 @hanalove9 @ricerascal67 @electricblue @martina123 @yaya_amin @anne1101 @Kissy13 @b4 @bellaangel012 @dee_230208 @lovelyp @bluegreen423 @WildDivine69 @Niki-Forever @joanndev077 @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 @saegukyoin @lusciousgy @1kdramacrazy @shisuisen @LynnNash @fboyoo212 @eblasala @kdfan2014 @rayyuu23 @greys8 @71mimilee @honeymiel @chiyie16  @airasara @ruka18 @happypuppy @Gummydeli @lizzy23 @charliew @akikisetsu @pupxprince @baloi @adisa1294 @dankin @luvinmoonlight16@whiteghost @chocolatepie @NRGchick @nalili @Fiona Ang @PororoQueen @canes @mushforbrains @4nnlov3pink @pammie1218 @ivandongkhai @panda08 @3z3zm3lp @genmaibutter @SihaeSL @cloud2 @PrincessMe2515 @joyoflife77 @pralee @tygrumpy14 @eyo2eyo @aidathecatowner @cloud92 @thephamle@Jazz4lyf @myvilvil @kdramaaddict31 @nadcomel @tikasari @bubblyflo @mamun @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle@ddukbokkie @byur @onetwou @whiteangel1978 @mintcandy @icerose@thearmyofskank@daphane @meilinnzzz@lightforyou22@8mel@urpretty88@Edith Fabian @roc8513@Cef Ilagan@imw4k@mujay@dramalovermsia@Yolu@kikyo4ever@jyjkyj3@ladyhyejoong88@coraLblue87@alinakhan@uwimissteapot@boyoo69@sasasawawawa@boyoo88@torquoiselily@lovelybluehoneyz..@phoenixember@jyjkyj3@ladybp080585_at_gmail.com_stv@princessflo@yoojunged@buttercup18@lovexoxo9@Sheila Marie Green@jilyheidi@Skully Kim@Lê Thúy@be99lle@gum1626@seoulistic@shawolboice @susanlim @boyoo1213 @secretgarden @haslina8855 @havearaonday @tranboyoo@dramaeevee @yvie1224 @toffeeapple @saltedcaramel

Are there any shippers who want 2 be on the list? just PM me :wink:

And also...

Special words 2 all mommies of BoYoo SHIPPERS here...

Sorry OFF TOPIC a bit 

Hide contents

I wanna thanks 2 all mommies here :kiss_wink: 

thank u for making time 2 be here n post anything here. As a mommy I know u are quite busy :) 

(btw, I only have a father, as my mommy passed away) and reading all ur post from point of view of a mommy makes me happy & brings back to my happy memories with my mommy. So I'm so glad that some of you here. thank u so much :heart:

Sorry 4 being so melancholy bec I miss my mom much these days, all mommies of BoYoo Shippers posts here make my SPIRIT UP and I'm not feeling down for days. ONCE AGAIN THANK U :smiley:

And I like these words much...

iTD1XGw.png

Thanks for the roll call. And a warm hug from me to you!

• Like 17

Since this is boyoo thread.. I think it'll be better if we not talk much about YB awards, except our support for both of them :wub:

Personally, I'd love it if both boyoo can come to the event together and i'll be more than happy if either bogum or yoojung win the awards.

But bcs im more of bogum fans.. it makes me sad that some of fans here seems to support yj more than bogum. I know we have our own reason... But i think it'll be better if we talk our preference in respective forums just to avoid misunderstanding in this thread... :)

• Like 19

1 minute ago, dee_230208 said:

Hide contents

Bout YahooBuzz, i'm sure most of us remember pearl previous post on twitter that both BG n YJ fandom are support eachother. So maybe the 'Hot Plate' just from a few posessive fans or some jelly2 fans of BoYoo.. ;). I'm sure BG truly fans know it very well that BG will happy too if YJ win this award, n he will disapointed if his fans bash YJ.

Spoiler

I agree with you in this. I think it just some person maybe non BoYoo lovers who did that

As you all know among BG's fan is a lot of fan war because the main two ship and neither shipper. So, it's no shocking for me 

there are some of them even mocking our baby 

BTW, regarding Yahoo Buzz Award at 20 Dec, I think BG is not going attend that award because of this, his schedule quite hectic from 14 Dec-19 Dec

FMHO, it's really tiring also if he 16-17 Dec go to HK, 19 in Taiwan, 20 HK again..

UNLESS he did want to spend time with someone special

and I also still not believe the rumor that YJ will go to Yahoo Buzz Award because of this

UNLESS she did want to go to the award, want to appreciate the invitation

Still hoping tho about the rumor she will be special guest in BG FM 

BUT I'm really have low expectation that we gonna see them together in this mid-Dec

I still waiting patiently for KBS Drama Award

Well I don't know what will happen but still hoping for the best

• Like 21

I just looked at both YJ and BG schedules and seems BoYoo will be very busy this month especially Bogum but hope they get the chance to see or join the same events. We look forward to seeing their moments again:-)

Bogum Rough Schedule

12-15 Dec - BG will be in S Korea for his CF shooting and other activities

Between 15-16 Dec - BG will travel to HK for his FM in HK, for preparation and media interview. 

17 Dec - BG Fan Meeting in HK

Between 18 - 19 Dec - may travel to Taiwan sometimes as flight from HK is less than 2 hrs

19 Dec - Event for credit card in Taiwan 

20 Dec - Yahoo Buzz? - there is a chance for Bogum to return back to HK from Taiwan ( flight less than 2 hrs)

29 Dec - MC for KBS Gayo Daechukje with Seolhyun AOA 

31 Dec - MC for KBS Drama Awards with Kim Ji Won

seems Yoojung will be busy with her BILY movie promotions with CTH, she seems to join all events of BILY, hope if she really needs to go to HK for YB, she can skip one? Fingers crossed!

• Like 24

@4nnlov3pink Thank you for doing the courtesy BOYOO ROLL CALL all the time chinguya...GOODLUCK ON YOUR EXAM!!FIGHTING!!come here this eonnie will give you a BoYoo hug!!:kiss_wink:

@yoojunged so intimate right?:wub:one of the BoYoo bts I do loved the most...

@airasara oww honey..I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings...we do love Bo Gum..really we love him so we are voting for Yoo Jung coz our minds tells us that Bo Gum will be more than happy if his doll will get this award..this is our reward for them..:blush:

@bubblyflo 

Spoiler

Agree..saesang is scary really...

STILL HOPING FOR A GREAT BOYOO NIGHT ON KBS AWARD AS WELL!!:blush:

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, airasara said:

Since this is boyoo thread.. I think it'll be better if we not talk much about YB awards, except our support for both of them :wub:

Personally, I'd love it if both boyoo can come to the event together and i'll be more than happy if either bogum or yoojung win the awards.

But bcs im more of bogum fans.. it makes me sad that some of fans here seems to support yj more than bogum. I know we have our own reason... But i think it'll be better if we talk our preference in respective forums just to avoid misunderstanding in this thread... :)

Relax dear!! I'm still rooting for him also, 

I still voting for him also, both Yahoo and KBS Drama Award

YJ also in both award

I want to be fair because I'm torn to choose between them in the end hahahahah forgive me

So cheer up baby don't be sad

• Like 20

Lotsa virtual hugs to our resident roll caller @4nnlov3pink I know how it feels to lose a mother.. I too miss her everyday... Really hard wthout her..May you be comforted knowing that she loves you always and that you have become a source of strength in this ship. I bet your mom is just so proud. 

And yes! I greatly appreciate your total dedication to our ship. I actually look forward to your roll call everyday. :) 

Here's wishing you a wonderful day and the greatest belief that you will hurdle your final exams with flying colors. And oh! I bet you are 101% inspired by BoYoo that even the colors that represent them conspire to bring freshness of mind on those particular exams days.

More blessings to you and to all BoYoo believers!

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, shisuisen said:

Let's not be too worried about the Yahoo Buzz Award (and the alleged fanwar, which I doubt is that serious and most likely to be some trolls who aren't real fans of either one of them), everyone is free to choose who they want to support :D Here's my two cents, I believe a lot of the BoYoo shippers are more inclined to vote for our doll because actors' fanbases are understandably much larger and more dedicated when it comes to voting matters (look at how BG managed to go all the way up to 1st place from 7th place, his fans are really amazing :thumbsup:). Moreover, it was kinda unexpected that our girl managed to be on top 2, so I think everyone would want to see our girl get some of the recognition she deserves after the success of MDBC. :) Definitely doesn't mean that BoYoo shippers are not that supportive of Bogum. :grin:

However, I do agree with @airasara on the notion of voicing out our personal preferences in each of their respective threads to avoid misunderstanding. :) 

On the other hand, everyone do remember to support BoYoo for the KBS Drama Awards :glasses: Each person can only give 1 vote in any of the categories, so both Bogum and Yoojung do need our support. :blush:

Very well said.. @shisuisen and I also agree with @airasara.. 

• Like 12

Dear chingus..i havent been posting cos i am very busy..but ive turn into silent shipper hehe..btw i hav been voting for our best couple award..best actor n actresses...pls lets do voting everyday..im sad to see our couple on 4th place cos i think they deserve more..let fight for them! Hehe...to all my lovely dearies here,miss u all loads..keep the good posts coming in and maintain the happy vibes here ok?? Love u all chingus!

• Like 14