Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

40 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

I can't seem to embed videos from Miao Pai, so here's the link:

Bo Gum taking a pic with the Christmas Tree at his hotel lobby (judging from the interior, he's staying in Ritz Carlton)

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ngCLnMmys7ehi~rRxoU-4w__.htm

Just how any times does BG need to look at YJ? Aigooooo

Cr: Baidu BoYoo Bar

Close up

He was biting his lower lip again

What a great day to start... Your gifs made my day chingu!... Just noticed Yoo Jung-ie doesn't flaunt her banks here...:heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, boyoo1213 said:

Chingu.. the speech and conversation between boyoo is scripted or not? Because it looked real. Moreover.. that bogum's stare is what I saw from their mdbc bts. Full of love and admiration :wub:

@boyoo1213 one thing for sure... the moment when bogummy caught in the act looking at the screen when he saw the girl group nominee 

That's not a scripted for sure, why? 1st, bec I know how much he loves girl group and dance. that's the reason he stares so long 2 that screen kekeke. 2nd, the fact he startled when the big screen already on him, then a lil bit stuttering respond 2 Yoojungie comment how he loves Girl group moreover u can see how his expression changes drastically, from smile then after he hears YJ comment his expression bcome so serious

• Like 24

37 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@boyoo1213 one thing for sure... the moment when bogummy caught in the act looking at the screen when he saw the girl group nominee 

That's not a scripted for sure, why? 1st, bec I know how much he loves girl group and dance. that's the reason he stares so long 2 that screen kekeke. 2nd, the fact he startled when the big screen already on him, then a lil bit stuttering respond 2 Yoojungie comment how he loves Girl group moreover u can see how his expression changes drastically, from smile then after he hears YJ comment his expression bcome so serious

Thanks chingu for your explanation. I saw his expression as well. He seems startled when yoojungie caught him staring at the screen too long and commented about his love for girl groups. But from yoojungie's expression, I can see like a gf jeaolus of her bf staring at another girl and then she teases him. But I can see change in their faces for awhile haha..

• Like 19

8 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

YooJung-ah...Yoo Jung-ie... Yoo Jung-yang...Yoo Jung-ssi... from BoGum they all sound the same to me....My Dearest :wub:

8 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

YooJung-ah...Yoo Jung-ie... Yoo Jung-yang...Yoo Jung-ssi...coming from BoGum they all sound the same to me....My Dearest :wub:

Edited by Edith Fabian
Wrong post
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Finally guys, we have fancaaaaaammmmm...fancam always be the best

Aaaww! Apparently YJ nudge BG's arm when he looked at the video too long so that he can return back to earth for presenting.  LOL LOL LOL Boys will be boys :D:D:D

• Like 17

Look at little gesture that YJ does

Fixing her hair like no tomorrow

Guys, this is the basic thing that we always do as a girl towards a guy that we like isn't? 

Always fixing and brush the end of her hair is definitely an unconscious act that she's doing to make sure that she's always look good in front of him hahahahaha

• Like 24

11 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

wait for KBS best couple award

My sister told me KYJ's next drama is ready. the leading male is LEE HyunWoo(looks like BoGum)

Really? That's good. Lee Hyun Woo can be mistaken sometimes as PBG because they almost look like each other. I hope it's a modern-day drama. Let her rest from historical dramas for a while. Thank you for the info.:wub:

• Like 17