[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Tragedy couple. Okay, yes, I know we already thought through all of the reasons why they should not both be in this same drama. And I don't even like tragedies. But it's also true that you can get understanding of other people and why they do the things they do, and maybe learn to be more patient with them. In any case, that's what I got out of Love, Lies--we'll see what I learn from Praise of Death.

Also, I don't think that Puuumg has ever really stopped drawing them...

• Like 5

I appreciate stuff like this:

For some reason, sightings while filming dramas seem to be viewed positively, but sightings while filming movies are spoilers that should be prevented. I wonder why? In any case, this location is so peaceful and lovely. Again, I like JS back with the black hair.

But where is HJ? She has seriously disappeared off the face of the earth. She could give lessons to celebrities who do not want to be spotted. And really, I get it, she probably craves that. But I also just miss seeing her happy face and friendly smile. I hope she is well, wherever she is and whatever she is doing. 

• Like 5

This is not coincidence in the same sense of two people posting eerily similar things at the same time. It's more of a coincidence in life. But if you are having a hard day and need some affirmation in your life, here are two lovely people telling you the same exact thing: Life is worth living! As the sign on the bridge above says (so nicely pointed out by the lovely Hyo Joo). And also, as Jong Suk tells you at the end of his clip. The translation from YG is a little wonky there, but as our friend @silentwind said from p. 778, it's more like this: 

My August memories are from the time I was shooting W during the summer, in Gangwon-do

Even though that time I kept thinking „It’s so hot, let’s finish this quickly”,

I think I was alright while shooting W                                                                    

It was a very meaningful piece of work

The result… the accomplishment, were also greatly significant…

So, it’s a work that gave me a lot of things…

Also, something I used to not understand and overlook, now I know

What living truly means…

Life is good, yorobun. Even if there are challenges and difficulties. There is meaning and happiness, too. We just have to not give up, and eventually we will find good things. :wub: to you all. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I Hear Your Voice  Laugh. Just listen. :)

(video from a pre-fan meet rehearsal in I think Singapore; it's the same event when he posted a photo of himself playing at a hotel pool and some girl with long brown hair is taking his picture with her back to us)

(a couple months ago in Busan; people visible in video are W staff)

• Like 9

Throwback JONGJOO x BROWN EYED SOUL ❤️

Hyo was featured in a video for song called "YOU" and Jongsuk was featured in a video for song called " MY VALENTINE " sung by members of brown eyed soul , naul and jung yeop respectively. Such a nice coincidence :) 

Hanhyojoo and naul ( a member of band brown eyed soul" were featured in a commercial for Samsung NX100 digital camera for which brown eyed soul released a song called "YOU" .It was released on September 8th 2010.

As per article,
"Before Brown Eyed Soul's official third album releases, they plan to first unveil a song titled 'You (그대)' featuring actress Han Hyo Joo. This is the first time an actress will collaborate with Brown Eyed Soul's, thus the expectations for both Han Hyo Joo and the group are high. The recording with Han Hyo Joo was done in secret, but the members revealed that the mood of the recording studio was bright and easy-going - like the actress herself. A representative of Brown Eyed Soul said, "Han Hyo Joo's pure voice and sincere image matched well with the concept of 'You (그대)", therefore the members have high expectations for the song." You (그대) will be released on various music sites on September 8th ,2010."

Leejongsuk was the model in the music video for the song "MY VALENTINE " sung by singer jung yup of the band brown eyed soul . It was released on may 14th , 2015.

As per article, "On May 15, the music video for the song “My Valentine,” by Jung Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul, was unveiled.The music video stars model-actor Lee Jong Suk in a one-man act. With Jung Yup’s smooth vocals accompanying the song’s sweet melody, the music video shows Lee Jong Suk idling away comfortably around his house whilst showing his nervous but adorable efforts to impress his valentine.Ransacking through his closet and making a mess in the process, he tries to find the perfect outfit before pulling out a nostalgic typewriter to pen his love letter – for which he also handwrites “My Valentine” on the envelope. Armed with a bouquet of fresh flowers and a mysterious gift, he then sets off to meet the lucky lady."

cr. just_me0613

Samsung NX100 cf

cr. uploader

• Like 7

ZISHEN Marie Claire Korea ❤️

"DEAR MY LIFE" Z to GO Trip Travel Tour collection 

ZISHEN cf location @The Ananti Cove Busan, the place remind me of someone...

All cr. Owner

• Like 8

Thanks @frozentundra for another interesting  "CONNECTION".   This is considered recent and the MOST recent one was posted by a fan who saw Jong Suk leaving his campus to his car, wearing that SIMILAR FAV cardigan, shared by chingu rcnwann - thanks to @shishi101 for posting.

Happy Saturday, my friends!    It has been 2 years since the 1st [W} script reading.  Let's continue to KEEP WARM.  :heart:

• Like 7

Was thinking about all the different coincidences and connections. There are a LOT. I don't mean things like pictures where they are posing the same (those are fun, but face it, they work in the same industry that has certain expected poses). And some of them I don't know if you can exactly call them coincidences, either. But I like the word connections. If you think about it, it's kind of amazing that they did not ever manage to meet before W. They seem to walk in the same places, work for the same people, have the same interests, etc. Zongbaik knows a lot of people, and he's been working for sum37 already, if I recall correctly. But still--it's another thread of connection. Especially when you consider that his concept for Beauty Inside was also used for a banner for the WYWS wrap up party--with the same inscription on both her picture and his:

I don't know if he was actually involved in the banner or if the fan group that sent it simply used the idea. *ETA: I just checked the handwriting on the full BI poster and on the WYWS one. You know, it really looks like the same handwriting. But the WYWS one can't just be cut and pasted from the BI poster, because on all of the other pictures, it lists the actors' names. It looks like the same person wrote both? Or maybe everyone scrawls letters in exactly the same way? But especially the ㅅ, ㅂ, and ㄹ look the same.

Anyway, I think it's interesting. 

Whether something is a true coincidence, or whether it was deliberate, or whether it was inevitable,* the more connections you have with someone, the more you exist in the same world. And that's important when you also work in an industry with long and irregular hours where you might not see your loved one for stretches at a time. 

*coincidence versus inevitability. There's a poem about that. :)

• Like 8