[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Yes! 800 pages! 

Missing Hyo Joo's happy smile quite a bit. Looks like maybe some post production work is still going on with her current film, though (at least, another actor was apparently still doing post synchronization the other day). I'm guessing with the release of such a big budget film coming up, there will be a lot to do in terms of promo, etc. For sure she's on the attendance list for a press conference on June 18. Sometimes I wonder that her silence is not about her resting, but about her working or at least turning her attention towards promoting this large scale movie. 

By the way, for anyone who wanted to see her last film and was unable to find it, it looks like Golden Slumber has been released for rentals via amazon.com and other sources (with subtitles in English). On my continent it's easy to find now; I hope that means the same everywhere else (we are not exactly first tier priority when it comes to Korean movies, so I assume everyone else must have it by now). Her part is super small, but important.

Jong Suk should be making a public appearance soon, too. He has that Korean tourism event in Japan on June 12. Hopefully (probably, I would guess) someone will post pictures/video from it. Also, every once in a while there are noises about the Korean entertainment ban being lifted in China, with hopes that JS's drama Jade Lover (filmed early in 2016, before W) will air. Have heard more on that lately, too (although the source was not necessarily credible, so we shall see). 

So both of them have upcoming projects in the pipeline. Of course we support their future work. Telling stories is their job, and they are very good at it. I still have to say that I have never seen anything to rival their real life interactions, though. And that their posts of this year alone have seemed suspiciously like SNS flirting. For me, anyway (I realize everyone uses that word "ship" differently), there's a difference between reality, and onscreen fiction. I hope the fictional storytelling goes well, but I also have hope for the real life element. Jongjoo fighting!

• Like 8

Guys these days the news is going viral about js's military enlistment,  is that true..so is there any probability  that he will enlist this year..:(

I hope if he has to go, we can hear a good news before that... yeah I agree he has to go on someday then why not today.. but yeah before going I just wish jongjoo will be together..:wub:

Anyway time will answer to our questions..:)

Jongjoo fighting. .:heart:

• Like 8

Well...nobody knows, but if you look at the writing on the wall and the ever tightening restrictions, I agree that it looks really likely. He certainly won't be allowed to postpone AGAIN.  The sooner he goes, the sooner he will be back (if he'd left last year, he'd be nearly halfway done, for example). But no matter when, he'll still be missed a lot. 

I hope before he goes, there's some clarity with regards to HJ. (Then again, if you're going for total privacy about your dating life...having a relationship with someone in a desk job who can't make a lot of public sightings seems like a pretty sweet deal... But I would hope that he would want to stake a claim before the army takes him.)

• Like 5

I am SO glad to see HJ in this picture! I feel like it's  been a really long time since we really saw her. She looks good. With her long absence on IG, no public appearances, and no accounts of anyone even running into her, then you start to wonder if she is okay... It's just good to see her looking her normal beautiful self here. I don't know the other people in the picture, but I'm thinking they feel pretty cool taking a picture with her, lol.

• Like 6

The photo essay is really beautiful. And yes, I really miss them, too. At least JS has been seen in a number of places. HJ has sorta mostly disappeared. We'll see her soon, though. But I really miss seeing her happy smile and also just the interactions between these two. 

Also, it looks like Jongsuk has a fan meeting planned for the 17th and 19th of August in Japan. This is interesting to me, since recently the military board did another revision of their military rules (ie trying to keep celebrities from avoiding ms). They've got a bunch of travel restrictions in place for people close to enlistment. (A band member who is the same age as JS was not allowed to travel with his band for a concert outside of Korea recently.) But I guess JS is still able to do this? (Or maybe they already know his schedule and exactly when he'll go in, so it's okay?) Every time he has an event, I can't help but wonder, is this the last one? But it would also be weird for him to leave without some kind of event in Korea, right? Anyway, I guess we just enjoy every event. One thing, though--August 17 is after July 25. While I can think of a lot of other reasons for it not to happen (I don't want to get my hopes up too high here and then get disappointed), it does remove one obstacle in case someone wanted to show up at someone else's movie premiere. (If there is one.)

Also wanted to share this for those missing them:

• Like 10

Jongjoo and their similar habits..:wub:some of them were soo weird, unique and rare that normal people doesn't have..:lol:

Since im missing unnie ,Just wanna share these pics.. here she is sooo beautiful  and classy in those costumes...:wub:

• Like 7

Hey, guys! Haven't been up to date for a long time. And it's almost two years since W first aired. I'll admit I've lost a bit of interest and it's hard to keep interested without much traffic. But of course, I'm still here, still rooting for our favorite couple. I guess this is what other shippers feel after waiting for more than a year. Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't, but it doesn't hurt to hope. Have a good day.

• Like 6

*Waves to @bitcxh*

Yeah...there are like, confusing things. There was all the stuff with the cafe last fall (the writing on the wall, etc.--that's her writing, no question in my mind), his brother following her on IG (the other instances I've seen of things like that are only when people are kinda serious), and the apparent flirting on SNS during this year, up to and including her post last month. And now...silence. She's entering movie promo now--11 am Korea time on Monday June 18, she's scheduled for an appearance along with the rest of the cast from Inrang, so that will be good. Because she has totally and completely disappeared from IG... 

1 hour ago, bitcxh said:

Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't, but it doesn't hurt to hope.

Exactly!

• Like 3

Hyo Joo's still for Inrang. She looks fierce. Like, it might be good to take a step back in case she shoots fire from her eyes...

2018061901001442000112272.jpg

Meanwhile, JS is going a little crazy with the IG posting. Just one of many... Must be the day to dress up like Little Red Riding Hood... :)

• Like 5