[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

New Drama Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won were in talks to lead announces cancellation.

Source: Soompi News

Following reports in April that Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won were in talks to star in a new Netflix drama “See You Again,” it has been confirmed that the drama has been canceled.

Anticipation was high for Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won’s reunion in a drama, as it would be their first in seven years since “High Kick 3! The Revenge of The Short Legged” in 2011. The drama was slated to be released on Netflix, and was planned to be penned by the writer of “Oh My Venus” as a healing romance between two youths.

Following reports that plans for the drama had been canceled, the actors’ agencies were contacted. Both YNK Entertainment and King Kong by Starship Entertainment spoke on behalf of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Ji Won respectively to state that they had already turned down the offer. They both added that as they had already decided to not appear in the drama, they couldn’t comment further on the future of the project.

The production company behind “See You Again” confirmed the news on May 19 and stated, “There were many factors that contributed to the cancellation of the drama.”

Lee Jong Suk is set to lead SBS’s upcoming two-part series “Hymn of Death,” while Kim Ji Won is considering an offer to join tvN’s “Asadal Chronicles” (tentative title).

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

This scene was filmed two years ago today (time flies!). HJ said in an interview once that she swiped this picture off the wall at the end to keep as a souvenir. 

And this clip. I've seen it several times, and I've always loved the way they just hold on to each other the whole time. But I never really listened to what they were saying. No way, I think she is really calling him Kang Chul oppa right at the beginning! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, frozentundra said:

And this clip. I've seen it several times, and I've always loved the way they just hold on to each other the whole time. But I never really listened to what they were saying. No way, I think she is really calling him Kang Chul oppa right at the beginning! 

I really like that clip! That's so heartwarming. If we see, did it was Hyo Joo who searched for Jong Suk's hand at first? 

She's like a little weak girl who seek for a comfort from her big strong oppa. She wanted to feel his warm hands to made her stronger and comfortable. She need his supports. And I love the way he caressed her hand after that. He gave what she wanted :wub:

Did they need to do that? And why HJ act like that? As we know that she was an independent woman, bit tomboy and always keep her coolness, also act like a mature woman, even though we know that she always joking with everyone in her past and previous dramas/movies set. But that was not a joking right?   

Did HJ is really a noona and JS is a dongsaeng? Because what I see is the opposite, lol.

So, how I can move on from them if there's still an old videos or clips that keep coming like that, and makes me remember about their sweet moments? Eottokeee...

Two years is not short time. I wonder why they keep silences until know...

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

I agree with you @missyouso, i watched that video and the other sweet moments bts over and over again. And i dont know why i feel soo happy watched their sweet moments. I am sure that during the filming she can't help herself to not fall in love with her costar, the wall that she built between her and co star has broken piece by piece. And maybe she need a time to analyze that and ask how did happen. And i think the answer is "variable" :wink: just like Kang Chul oppa said when the variable come to our life our direction can be change just like when she met him.

Yess two years is not a short time but i hope during this two years they build and strengthen their foundation of love.

Let's pray for the happy news chingu.

Sorry for my lack english hehehehe I hope i can deliver my thought clearly

• Like 6

"89Mansion open official online store"

http://m.89mansion.co.kr/

you can also purchase MD products online that were only sold in stores  :) 

* shipping are all available for domestic and overseas

89Mansion IG updates! caption:

The warm sunshine has been around for a long time.
The rose that floated is full from the entrance.
It is fascinating even during the day and night.
-
We will always give you the best service so that everyone who visits 89MANSION will be able to stay without any inconvenience.

• Like 5

June 12, 2018 @15:00-15:30pm Lee Jong Suk will be the guest stage for KOREA TOURIST FESTIVAL in Japan .

-

"☆ #Ieejongsuk #MYNAME will appear☆
The #2018 Korean Tourist Festival will be held at Tokyo Dome City Prism Hall on June 12th (Tue) and 13th (Wed)!

Let's experience the charm of Korea through exhibitions, experience corners and stage events! There is also a pre-application program, so please check it out ☆

For more information, go to the profile link:  @kto.tokyo

cr. rcnwann

• Like 5

I hope one of our chingus in Japan has the chance to attend, that would be awesome. :)

I swear it looks like JS planted his poem book (it's full of poems about flowers) and it grew up all around that cafe. His million roses or whatever are really nice!

As for two years, yes, that is a while for fans to wonder and wait for some kind of word (are they or aren't they?). But looking at it from their point of view, they literally had JUST met each other for the first time when the drama started. Most people need a little time to get to know a person before dating or becoming serious. In that sense, it's not an unusual time frame at all to get to know someone, realize you like them, start dating, etc. They didn't know each other at all before working together, so I'm sure that if it is something they're actively pursuing, they'd need to get to know each other on many different levels and in many other ways besides just filming, you know? So, it's a long time--but not a long time. 

In the meantime, my husband is reading the poem book. He's like, this book is just one long string of I love you, I love you, I love you. Ha. I said, yes...we think it was aimed at someone in particular. He isn't a shipper, doesn't watch dramas, and only knows who these people are in general from hearing me mention them. As a neutral, outside observer, he thinks the book is extremely obvious. And of course, when did JS start that project? RIGHT after W, when he was clearly showing every sign of being head over heels with a certain noona. It's stuff like this that makes me continue to cheer them on and think it reasonable to hope that things are going well for them.

• Like 9

Sounds like Inrang is making progress. It went to the ratings board. I'm so surprised and impressed that they were able to finish the editing by now! Anyway, I *think* this means that we might be seeing a trailer soon. Like VIP, this is also Warner Brothers, and I think VIP's trailer came out 5-6 weeks ahead of the movie release, which would match the expected time period here. 

Anyway, I think @shishi101 said the budget for this thing was $9 million (this director's budget for his last film was $8.62, so that sounds about right), so I'm expecting we'll see plenty of promo. And hopefully that means we see our ninja girl, too! This director also tends to have red carpet premieres. Please, this time, too! And I hope a certain HJ fan shows up to support his noona!

• Like 8

The budget for this movie is probably more than 9 million, i heard 10 million but the exact number has not been released. The power suits in the movie will probably cost a lot too especially since they got a popular suit maker( i think she made iron man or thor’s suit). But yeah,..,they would be a ton of promotions and since hyo is the female lead, she should be in most promotions, unlike golden slumber. I cant say for sure if there will be a red carpet premiere but hopefully there is. Honestly I just miss seeing hyo. Thats why i want the movie to be released soon so that she can come out of her hiding place

• Like 7

I was wondering about costumes. It looks like the anime was all futuristic, with sci fi kind of costumes, so I wondered if that would be the case here, too. 

I really miss Hyo Joo, too. Not just standing in front of a photo wall with a blandly pleasant smile, but really seeing her laugh and interact with people and look happy. Really share some of the things she's been thinking about. Even last year when she didn't have IG and we had to rely on other people for news about her, I feel like she was still doing a lot of interviews and sharing a lot of thoughts. But lately she's really disappeared. I feel like it's been forever since we've seen her like that. 

• Like 4

This sounds like a really different sort of thing than she's done before. She's usually done a lot of slice of life things (think Ride Away), or maybe something historical, but still tied to reality. It'll be interesting to see how she tackles this role (and carries the costume!)

• Like 4

Oh i dont think she will be wearing one tho. Like the anime, she’s probably gonna be on the opposite side of those who wear the uniform. Kangdongwon will probably be wearing one. Him and rest of the special forces created to fight those against the unification between korea and japan. From what I know, hyo is probably gonna be among those against the unification. But i have also heard that the movie will be a bit different from the anime, so right now am just speculating.

Oh and in this interview, warner bros korea(the company distributing inrang)’s director said inrang’s total production cost is around 20 million haha. 

https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0096148

• Like 6

Whoa, $20 million?! 

Yeah, I'm curious how it diverges from the original (which I guess had nothing to do with Korea or unification at all?) And I'm really curious about her role. I have clocked in a lot more hours watching kdramas than kmovies, but my impression of Korean movies is that they are significantly more male-centric. It sounds like her role is pivotal, but I have to also say that I'm glad to hear that her character has a best friend, too. Spending a little more time on female  presence in a movie makes it hopeful that her character will get to do more. 

• Like 2

Yeah she said she’s lucky she got this role just when she was feeling a need to do something different and was bored. So am guessing that her character here is important and more importantly, different. She seemed very bothered on whether she could pull it off in her bazaar interview. Am hoping she finds what she is looking for.

• Like 6