[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

I am forward to see the "fake" switch cousin, I want to see the studious one (sorry I don't know the name) enjoy life, how will he take care of his supposedly sister.

I want to see the bigger cousin study more, now with his new mom, I hope she will force him to study ( see how he will like it :fearful:).  It's very hurtful, insulting, ungrateful to hear your son keep wishing to have another person as their mother, hope he suffer and eventually learn his lesson.:angry:

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO Omo After watching today's episode I am soooooo hyped right now. Don't know what to do. So very excited and can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Chingu, I think the switch is very reall. Chang Soo looked like his uncle when he was younger. Sure it is easy to explain because they ARE RELATED. But damnnnnnnnn The liking was striking.  i remember when Chang Soo and Ji Hoo went for their exam Jh's uncle was surprised at CS's blood type so now I believe the switch is definitely true. 

Chang Soo ---Character are very much like his uncle Sung Sik and Her Sook. In fact I never saw CS and his parents bond at all. CS always respects HS but never HJ even though HJ was much kinder and loving to him. I just can't stand this character because of the lack of respects he has for his parents. He also never once tried to understand his cousin but would say, WHY CAN'T JH just do what his mom say. In a way CS is very dumb because he doesn't know how stressful it is being JH. Now he will be in JH and finally understand how strict this woman is.

Ji Hoon acts more Sung Hoon and Hye Joo. Studious, timid and well spoken. He isn't sneeky, greedy and disrespectful to his parents. 

Will be back after watching with subs 

If  the switch was real, it was so irresponsible from the hospital, why took so long to discover? How one supposed to feel or act?. But i like the idea of changsoo with hyesoo, they both may change each other for better. 

Guest AlexMao

I suppose the biggest question is: What now? Let's say that it's true the kids were switched, how is this going to change the already turbulent relationship of both families. The positive, albeit odd, is that Ji Hoon can finally get away from his crazy mother and get some peace of mind. The negative I suppose is still going to be the whole proximity, history and whatnot that is bound to crop up. As for Chang Soo I'm not too sure about that kid. He did nothing but praise Ji Hoon's mother but now he's going to be what thrown into the same mess that nearly killed Ji Hoon. Should I be concerned or should I simply point a finger and laugh? What is this going to do his sister though? I'm confusing myself as I write this I doubt it's going to make a lot of sense to a little kid.

On with the actual episode: I honestly wish they didn't spend what 75-80% of the episode on this, I mean I know it's suppose to be an important bit but it got old really fast. Okay enough of that. I don't really know why this is but watching Hyun Woo & Sung Joon today felt very frustrating. You can see that they're both kind of doing that familiar dance but neither knows who is leading or wants to lead. Now the previews on the other hand I assume that Sung Joon took the initiative and decided to lead (if the kiss comes to fruition). What are we going to do with the third wheel Mi Joo? It's apparent that she likes Sung Joon and it's entirely possible at some point he liked her but nothing that I'm seeing now seems to say I like you, I welcome these awkward advances.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:47 AM, andy78 said:

SEEMS DAVID LEE STARTED HIS REVENGE PLANS...RUINED FIRST SON NOW IS AFTER SECOND...I BET THAT WILL GO AFTER SJ SOON...I ONLY HOPE HE WILL FIND THE TRUTH BEFORE DESTROYING HIS LIFE!!!AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT TRUST ''UNCLE''?I JUST CAN'T BELIVE IS MR HAN FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPENED WITH DAVID LEE AND SJ DAD YEARS AGO HE SEEMS SUCH A GOOD MAN!

i dont trust him  i think  he know the crazy single  sorry dont knlw her  name.

1 hour ago, AlexMao said:

I suppose the biggest question is: What now? Let's say that it's true the kids were switched, how is this going to change the already turbulent relationship of both families. The positive, albeit odd, is that Ji Hoon can finally get away from his crazy mother and get some peace of mind. The negative I suppose is still going to be the whole proximity, history and whatnot that is bound to crop up. As for Chang Soo I'm not too sure about that kid. He did nothing but praise Ji Hoon's mother but now he's going to be what thrown into the same mess that nearly killed Ji Hoon. Should I be concerned or should I simply point a finger and laugh? What is this going to do his sister though? I'm confusing myself as I write this I doubt it's going to make a lot of sense to a little kid.

On with the actual episode: I honestly wish they didn't spend what 75-80% of the episode on this, I mean I know it's suppose to be an important bit but it got old really fast. Okay enough of that. I don't really know why this is but watching Hyun Woo & Sung Joon today felt very frustrating. You can see that they're both kind of doing that familiar dance but neither knows who is leading or wants to lead. Now the previews on the other hand I assume that Sung Joon took the initiative and decided to lead (if the kiss comes to fruition). What are we going to do with the third wheel Mi Joo? It's apparent that she likes Sung Joon and it's entirely possible at some point he liked her but nothing that I'm seeing now seems to say I like you, I welcome these awkward advances.

@AlexMao....Chingu to answer your question about Chang Soo. I say point a finger and laugh at him because he deserves it because he never appreciated Hye Joo. I felt he was toooo disrespectful to her.

I cringe when Hyun Woo and Jung Eun are together. I feel. O chemistry between them and wished they wouldn't pair with any woman. Just him by himself I really care about. Truth is I watch this drama only for Sung Joon and Dong Hee. They are so cute together. All I got to say is they better and I mean better kiss each other 

Loving this scene so much.  

bloggif_5855d767ab874_zpsa682wfg1.gif

7 hours ago, wink said:

I am forward to see the "fake" switch cousin, I want to see the studious one (sorry I don't know the name) enjoy life, how will he take care of his supposedly sister.

I want to see the bigger cousin study more, now with his new mom, I hope she will force him to study ( see how he will like it :fearful:).  It's very hurtful, insulting, ungrateful to hear your son keep wishing to have another person as their mother, hope he suffer and eventually learn his lesson.:angry:

@wink And all others I'm still trying to figure out if this switch is real, But I can only see her forcing CS to eat rbbit foods like salads and so on, She's is going to be something else..So it won't be studying for him more like dieting, She will never see it as baby fat and him being a late bloomer..I don't want to see any of the boys suffer but let's see what lies ahead..

Wow I can't wait my otp's chemistry is just to strong Can't wait for they kiss tomorrow.  :wub::wub::heart:

7 hours ago, TRAN said:

If  the switch was real, it was so irresponsible from the hospital, why took so long to discover? How one supposed to feel or act?. But i like the idea of changsoo with hyesoo, they both may change each other for better. 

It is quite irresponsible but situation like that do happen in real life particularly given that hospital deal with many birth in one day. I have read article before of these kind of situation happening. Sometime it takes the parent and their child into adulthood to realize that their kids has been switch. Sometime they don't question it and could never realized.

I still believe the cousin switch is a fake that was pull by the uncle to save his nephew. The idea spur by Chang-soo and seeing the state of his nephew, he had no other choice given he had try to persuade his sister but she's so warp in her way. His lie may hurt the family and is wrong but it's for the sake of saving his nephew life.

Plus, I'm hoping this will teach both Chang-soo the meaning of appreciation and not take his parents for granted as we can see multiple time how ungrateful he is. I also hope it'll teach the 2nd wife a lesson towards her son if she find him happier with the 1st wife family. His happiness would be the best punishment for her since honestly, when have she ever see her son truly smile, laugh, or be happy.

And now for my favorite OTP couple. Omg, the kiss is coming much sooner than I thought. I cannot wait for it given how much he care and is smitten with her. I'm just worry about the Director making life harder for her when she realize he loves Dong Hee. It's not lIke he hasn't try to tell her multiple time bit she just push it aside. Although he should be more forward but I do see him trying to subtle tell her that they're not compatible. I'm so excited but I do irk the future for them. She's in a slave contract and being scam probably made him look bad and if they were to discover that she's a in-law to him, it'll be worse. It'll put him in a bad light and make the situation possibly bad for him. Plus there is the issue with the family as I can be definitely sure that it's a big objection.

If there is going to be tears, can we get lots of cute moment with them first.

Remember folks sj is not a bio child of that family. Some how he was split from davifid lee so dh/sj pairing will happen. Today's episode was fantastic for many reasons...i believe though the switch is real even though i can see it as fake kdramas dont fake this storyline. 

Dh/sj i cant add anything to them what you guys have said, but you seen sj seeth in anger with what that director said about dh house....unknowinngly that sj lives there. In the previews he finally blows up at her and races back to dh where we will get the kiss...which we are a third of the way so its the appropriate time. They have to set up dh/sj because sj will need dh when he goes through his family crisis with David Lee.

2 hours ago, Triton823 said:

Remember folks sj is not a bio child of that family. Some how he was split from davifid lee so dh/sj pairing will happen. Today's episode was fantastic for many reasons...i believe though the switch is real even though i can see it as fake kdramas dont fake this storyline. 

Dh/sj i cant add anything to them what you guys have said, but you seen sj seeth in anger with what that director said about dh house....unknowinngly that sj lives there. In the previews he finally blows up at her and races back to dh where we will get the kiss...which we are a third of the way so its the appropriate time. They have to set up dh/sj because sj will need dh when he goes through his family crisis with David Lee.

I agree that DH will be his source of comfort once the truth comes out about his background.  But I don't believe it'll happen anytime soon. 

I am definitely invested in SJ and DH. And I do love the preview, showing us SJ anger. We have always seen him as calm and collected. Before he didn't seem to be bothered with Mijoo proximity with him  (even though he don't see her beyond work partner even subtlety telling her their incompatibility) but ever since DH started working in the company, you can see him being conscious of her misunderstanding which this last car scene shows his frustration.

I honestly didn't expect them to have their budding relationship build this soon to result in a kiss given its 50 episode drama. But if it's going to happen, I do hope that the drama will continue on further episode to strength it as I'm sure they'll have to weather many storm together. Especially SJ (who will face struggles that he'll need someone to support him). His heart is in one direction while he'll be stuck in a sticky situation with Mijoo given her dad owns the company he work for and if he rejected her, who knows what her dad will do and what Mijoo will do knowing his heart is elsewhere with DH.

But whatever they face, I hope they'll be open with one another and continue the love. Rooting for them.

11 hours ago, Guest ceruleanblue said:

anyone knows where to watch this drama with english sub? It's hard to find any :dizzy:

I recommend boxasian...

The chairman definietly doesn't want SJ and his daughter to be together, so maybe he will be satisfied if they broke up (although it would be better for him if MJ left SJ of course). If it's so, he might sent Mi Joo abroad to avoid the akward situation and to make her come to her senses. But before this, I expect some evil deed from her towards DH - I'd like to see SJ protects DH... I try to not getting my hopes up about a real kiss scene today, but finger crossed!

Anyone think that the switch cousin is fake just the ideal of the doctor?

Able to watch today but I don't understand korean so :tears:

at the end of today's episode the lady boss saw DH about to walk SJ's dog so maybe a revelation of DH & SJ relation for next week that they are in-law's.

There's a scene wherein the doctor & grandpa Han have private talk... maybe the doctor explain it to grandpa regarding the suicide attempt and his motive... and also maybe grandpa is also "IN/knows" of the secret... just my speculation. :phew:  

1 hour ago, wink said:

Anyone think that the switch cousin is fake just the ideal of the doctor?

Able to watch today but I don't understand korean so :tears:

at the end of today's episode the lady boss saw DH about to walk SJ's dog so maybe a revelation of DH & SJ relation for next week that they are in-law's.

There's a scene wherein the doctor & grandpa Han have private talk... maybe the doctor explain it to grandpa regarding the suicide attempt and his motive... and also maybe grandpa is also "IN/knows" of the secret... just my speculation. :phew:  

Morning, Afternoon,Evening All,  I have yet to watch todays raw version so I can't speculate on anything thought I'll come here and read about SJ and Dh kiss but since my good friend @wink has given us a little insight on the doctor and G/pa conversation.. As we all know these things do happen that children do get switch in the hospital.. Sometimes it's just and honest mistake if serveral kids are born that day and things are just hectic.. In this case maybe they didn't think or didn't do DNA testing to be for sure that the right child goes to the right parent and it's kind of embarrasing on the hospital part.. But at first I also thought that the doctor had made it up but when I saw the pictures of the younger version of the uncle CS looks just like the younger version of him I laugh so hard when he put those glasses on CS face and saw the younger version of himself so it's a strong possibilty but that really don't mean a thing nephews can look like uncles.. If this a ploy by the uncle to save his nepews life I must say he's good and kind of ballsy to do something like this he even had the nurse in on it.. Her acting was superb on her knees begging forgiveness.. I have to say if the switch is true they should be happy enough it's within the family and not some stranger that could be real awkward..

Now when it comes to the mad dog Aunt I must say thats what she gets for always running around trying to make two cousins separate from each other because of one appearance she deserves to have a child like CS.. I don't think she'll be able to change CS anytime soon he will break her down and I'm so looking forward to this.. I'm wondering will she run aroubd still trying to play his mom after they switch has been proven to be true..

Archived