[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

10 hours ago, Lyna said:

I honestly just watch it for Dong hee and Sung Joon scene. He's so smitten with her without realizing that he is. It's just so cute. 

I can't wait until they start to realizing it. I mean they'll probably face objection but Sung Joon (if he's Hyun woo brother would make him and Dong Hee not in law) plus it seem she's a distant cousin.

I really wish that he and the other director cut ties. I think he just want to stay friends with her and try to turn her down nicely but she just doesn't accept it. I mean he try to tell her already that they're different. She's high class and he's from the a different class than her but she doesn't seem to take the hint. And tries to cut him off when he broach the topic. Hopefully she doesn't make work miserable for Dong hee given that she is definitely aware that Sung Joon attention towards Dong hee. 

Honestly thought it's cute that if the director didn't drag him out that I'm sure he would wait for DH to finish work to go home together. He even willing to be late counting to 100 as she asked him lol. They're just cute. And I definitely can wait for them to drag this interest of theirs before they date since all their scene has been cute together.

As for the 2nd wife, I was really disappointed that she didn't witness her son situation as I hoped that would've of gave her a wake up call to her horrible treatment of her son. No matter how much he suffers, she doesn't even seem to care. So set on the mindset, I'm doing this for his good but more like she's trying to push her ideology of what she had wishes her life could be onto him. It's sad that nothing anyone say could make her see her way as wrong and I had hoped that seeing her son commit suicide would wake her up but instead it's his uncle that witness it and has to resort to the point of probably lying about birth secret to help his nephew. Just sad that he has to go that point rather than getting the point across to his sister.

@Lyna.... I to can't stand the second wife and I also can't stand the second young cousin. That boy has no respect for his mom and is always looking for a hand out. He acts like his mom is starving him because she has to work. His own father isn't working and if she didn't work there would be no way he can go to school or be fed some food. He is always defending his aunt who finds him disgusting. Hee Sook is very selfish and she didn't look very worried when her son was in the hospita It isn't her child and it is about status she is pushing and stressing her son out. I also agree with the rest of you that the switch is fake but the uncle is only doing that to save his nephew's life.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEEMS DAVID LEE STARTED HIS REVENGE PLANS...RUINED FIRST SON NOW IS AFTER SECOND...I BET THAT WILL GO AFTER SJ SOON...I ONLY HOPE HE WILL FIND THE TRUTH BEFORE DESTROYING HIS LIFE!!!AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT TRUST ''UNCLE''?I JUST CAN'T BELIVE IS MR HAN FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPENED WITH DAVID LEE AND SJ DAD YEARS AGO HE SEEMS SUCH A GOOD MAN!

48 minutes ago, andy78 said:

SEEMS DAVID LEE STARTED HIS REVENGE PLANS...RUINED FIRST SON NOW IS AFTER SECOND...I BET THAT WILL GO AFTER SJ SOON...I ONLY HOPE HE WILL FIND THE TRUTH BEFORE DESTROYING HIS LIFE!!!AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES NOT TRUST ''UNCLE''?I JUST CAN'T BELIVE IS MR HAN FAULT FOR WHAT HAPPENED WITH DAVID LEE AND SJ DAD YEARS AGO HE SEEMS SUCH A GOOD MAN!

@andy78  Annyeonghaseyo Chingu , haven't seen you in a long time. Good to see you here. He won't go after Sung Joon because He sent someone to investigate Sung Joon's past. He thinks something is off with Sung Joon.  Check this Site or go to page 3 and read catocat's post about characters description. :heart::heart:

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@andy78  Annyeonghaseyo Chingu , haven't seen you in a long time. Good to see you here. He won't go after Sung Joon because He sent someone to investigate Sung Joon's past. He thinks something is off with Sung Joon.  Check this Site or go to page 3 and read catocat's post about characters description. :heart::heart:

THANKS I ALREADY READ IT...THAT'S WHY I HOPE HE WON'T ...I DON'T TRUST THAT ''UNCLE ''...I HAVE THE FEELING THAT HE IS WRONG...MR HAN SEEMS A GOOD MAN!HE MIGHT HARM THE WRONG PERSON FAMILLY!

I think you guys summed this weekends episodes up nicely. I loved the kimchi making scene where SJ kept staring at DH through the whole process. I feel bad for SJ because he is going to be hurt when he learns he is not related to his current family.....

10 hours ago, wink said:

Seem like many of us, also think they are brothers.

That why I am really angry at KJW for his vengeance crusade should have check his facts before proceeding his plans. Father Han looks like a good and caring father to his brother and also to his other children.

@wink  What episode did KJW talk about getting revenge on this family and what did they supposedly do to him I do have a feeling that it's all a big misunderstanding on his part but if you can tell me which episode that is I need to go back and rewatch it.. His vengece isn't making much semse to me.. All I remember is just the two boys playing outside the school and him doing a investigation on the youngest son.. I'm wondering do he realize him getting vengences on them may not sit well with his brother because the family raised him and treated him like there own send him to college provided him with a better life.. 

1 hour ago, wink said:

Do anyone knows how old are DH & SJ in this drama?

i think DH's age was briefly mentioned during their self introductions at the grandmother's house when they first moved in.. not sure about SJ though... but i think they did say they were of similar ages. 

4 hours ago, ziqasaurus said:

i think DH's age was briefly mentioned during their self introductions at the grandmother's house when they first moved in.. not sure about SJ though... but i think they did say they were of similar ages. 

@ziqasaurus Love your name very interesting is it pronounce they way it looks ziqa saurus or is the z pronounce with another alphabet like q..

Anyway if not mistaken I think DH is between the age of 22 and 25

On 12/13/2016 at 4:40 AM, sava2sava said:

@ziqasaurus Love your name very interesting is it pronounce they way it looks ziqa saurus or is the z pronounce with another alphabet like q..

Anyway if not mistaken I think DH is between the age of 22 and 25

HAHAHAH, Thanks for the compliment(?) . it's actually pronounced as z! :)

On 2016. 12. 12. at 4:07 PM, wink said:

Do anyone knows how old are DH & SJ in this drama?

According to DH's passport she is 25 (if I'm not mistaken her birthday was in october). And yes, @sava2sava, they are about the same age, I think it was mentioned by SJ's grandma in the bowing scene.

Just how cute is Sung Joon and Dong Hee on episode 9 and 10. I can just watch a whole episode with just them only. He is so smitten with her without even realizing it. It is just so cute how protective he is of her and there is so much skinship. He is constanty holding her hand :) 

I like how much he just care about for her well-being. Even his sister in law ask him to look after Dong Hee which he has been doing from the beginning. I feel like he already fell for her at first sight without realizing it when they first met in Taiwan. He was going to let her free from the debt she owes, throwing her number away rather than give it to the PD and was willing to pay himself. Fate was just cruel that she end up encountering the PD.

But it does allow them the chance to be closer to each other. It seem like how knowing that she has no experience much in writing (as she has no writing teacher to teach her), I feel him requesting that she let him see her work so that he can be her "writing teacher" to help her improve on her writing. He definitely want her to be a part of the writing selection list that Mi-joo show him. 

Their budding romance is so sweet. But it's going to be a obstacle for their relationship in the long run, with both obstacles from home and work. 

As for the cousin, the doctor is definitely lying to save his nephew. I mean it is an idea that Chang-soo planted in him. I don't think it is a bad idea as it would allow Chang-soo to learn true appreciation to his mom. I mean, that boy is so unappreciative towards his mom and dot on his aunt because she gives him goodies. I hope it'll also allow the 2nd wife to open her eyes on the hurt she has causes her son, if she sees him much more happier with the 1st wife and her family.

Honestly this drama, my only care and love is Sung Joon and Dong Hee. I am kind of curious if there is more to Dong Hee background, like whether her parent are really deceased. I don't know. Based on the character chart, there is a woman photo link to Dong Hee which just make me wonder if her mom is still living and only her dad is deceased. Or if she has some other family member (I mean someone got to save her from the slave contract) lol and she definitely would not want it to be Sung Joon which would only make her feel indebted to him.

I would say one realistic thing. Then shut up and shut off my brain. Even 18yrs ago when women gave birth- don't they hold their babies? It's a bit rough to me to expect to forgive a mother who holds her newborn minutes after birth and forget what he looks like a few days after discharge. Even accounting for the weight drop post birth. 

How do they honestly expect me to expect a mother to forget holding a standard Asian size baby who looks like he is under 3kg to one who looks close to 4kg. And a different face shape. Not to mention a different birth weight. 

Nuts man. Korean weekend dramas and their writers. And moi, who am usually required to suspend disbelief. Luckily I am here for the young in laws couple.

1 hour ago, euraka said:

wow ..... i can't wait for tomorrow episode 

1 hour ago, wink said:

In the preview for tomorrow SJ & DH will kiss hopefully it will really happen.:grin:

The previews for tomorrow is giving me life!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SJ & DH. I hope the writers don't troll us!!! Did MJ's father force or say something to SJ during the dinner? What was SJ upset at MJ? Argh, why can't I understand Korean...need to wait for subs.

Can't wait for tomorrow...glad that SJ came back for DH!!!

Archived