[Drama 2016] Father, I’ll Take Care of You 아버님 제가 모실게요

tompark

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the SJ & DH couple more and more as each episode airs. Originally followed the drama because of KJW and now staying for the SJ & DH. JE drives me bonkers with her loudness. I don't know if I can get into the HW & JE loveline.

The height difference between SJ & DH is so adorable in the library. They are both starting to have feelings for one another without realizing it. I wonder if the writer will allow them to have a relationship being they are in-laws. First, SJ needs to clarify or end his so-called "relationship" with his boss/colleague.

Wow the young couple really puts a smile on my face. They are so fresh. And simply sweet with all the awakening feelings. How many times did he hold her hand this episode? 3. 

The cliffhanger made me laugh. David Lee aka KJW putting his hand on the wall beside JE. So so cliche and hilarious. 

If this writer is going to to makjang and have a birth switch story I am just going to keel over laughing. Did I pick a makjang weekend drama? I don't even care. All I need to do is watch the younger in law coupĺe. Well they are already in laws now. Once he becomes even richer as the male lead's younger brother it will be more interesting. I bet the Director's daughter is going to go all bi**cy in the story. It seems to be that sort of drama.

Oh well. Let me go look at them again. Those 2 are so cute I just want to squish them together and tell them to make babies before ep 50 ends.

Hi! New to the forum. 

This is my first time watching a family-centric, 50 ep drama. I hope there aren't too many cliffhangers!

I love the DongHee/SungJoon pairing, they're actually the reason why I started watching this drama. You can tell they're both kind of smitten with each other. I think they should have their own drama, haha. 

Jung-Eun doesn't bother me as much as Sung-Sik (Ji-Hoon's father). His shrill voice and temper tantrums are cringe-worthy. A man-child trying to have an affair? Ugh. 

Hi all...

I am watching this drama because of DH & SJ pairing.

I don't care about the main couple KJR & JE (too much vengeance for my taste, KJR you're sooooo rich why not check your facts first let the money do the talking before making a revenge, don't relay on your youthful memory and at the end you'll be sorry and repairing all the damage will do!!! ) and JE is so loud it's annoying ... I just basically fast forward their scene. 

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu 

It seems everyone is watching this drama for Sung Joon and Dong Hee pairing. My OTP for drama is Dong Hee and Sung Joon. I will admit it hat Hyun a Woo and Jung Eun's scene are in sync at all they make me cring a lot :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: It seems so out of place when there this drama clearly feels like a comedy. @ck1Oz .... IKR , they held hands a lot in this drama. I just got so many FEELS :wub::wub::wub: 

3A9192C6-C6D7-4935-A4A1-12EBC331B60A_zps

Spoiler

EFA86C44-0BB4-4F69-8ACA-FCAAE85D2FA5_zps

454D9759-5854-46E2-8823-D23E2961A5D9_zps

D26CD25E-E017-4699-9A17-4BF2D60B8E33_zps

Spoiler

7F24E62C-1797-4258-9FAD-8C4CB47310C0_zps

AED7775E-737B-4429-B3B1-5D570442D4BC_zps

This scene Dong Hee opened up about her dream, about not having any memories of her parents. How lonely it was growing up which explains why she writes. They bonded and it was so sweet. The way he looks at her is sooooo :wub::wub::wub: I wonder how longs has she been living with her grandmother that she never once met her sisters in law. Smh smh smh I wonder what happened to then and why the grandmother want to protect Dong Hee no matter what.  I feel there is a secret that needs to be uncovered.  Even the halmeoni's knows each other but Dong Hee was introduced to the in law for the very first time once they moved to Sung Hoon's parents place. Look at them play card  in episode 9. 

9DF083BC-97C0-47B2-9181-91EEB03BA8B7_zps

I like the grannies very much! Even the childish one, she's so cute! I think Dong Hee's grandmother is a bit strict, so probably she'll object to the relationship between DH and SJ.

Anyway the only thing I prefer in 50 episodes series that they don't hurry the love story. I enjoy the budding love between DH and SJ. I even not rush a kiss scene because the vibe is more intense until then. No harm a bit of a jealousy though - I don't mind Mi Joo troublemaking that much. So adorable when SJ is embarrassed thinking DH might misinterpret his relationship with Mi Ju and refers to the dog as his alibi :-)

And Dong Hee feels more relaxed with him now. Look how she hits his leg in the library. She realized how he's always teasing her and can response in the same mood. :-) That movement is a big progress from her!

Can't wait today's episode...

Good to read you all!!!

HAHAHA new to this forum,:) but have actually been lurking around various forums to read viewers' comments.:phew: tbh, have been visiting this forum since this drama started, but couldn't understand why it's not as "noisy" as other dramas' threads... :vicx:

Definitely hooked on the DH/SJ couple!!! They are so adorbsssss~~ :D

Seem fake also, I don't understand korean but they (The Parent) should have requested a DNA test first before they accept what the Doctor is saying.

In this days and ages the Parent should know what to do, both parent are well educated... I dislike the WRITER making it seem we the viewer don't know how to think and just accept what they are writing.:angry:

12 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Wow the young couple really puts a smile on my face. They are so fresh. And simply sweet with all the awakening feelings. How many times did he hold her hand this episode? 3. 

The cliffhanger made me laugh. David Lee aka KJW putting his hand on the wall beside JE. So so cliche and hilarious. 

If this writer is going to to makjang and have a birth switch story I am just going to keel over laughing. Did I pick a makjang weekend drama? I don't even care. All I need to do is watch the younger in law coupĺe. Well they are already in laws now. Once he becomes even richer as the male lead's younger brother it will be more interesting. I bet the Director's daughter is going to go all bi**cy in the story. It seems to be that sort of drama.

Oh well. Let me go look at them again. Those 2 are so cute I just want to squish them together and tell them to make babies before ep 50 ends.

I am I the only that thinks that KJW and SJ are brothers?  Or did I just plain miss something.   Haven't  watched episode 10 yet.

i just love how sung joon use to grab dong hee's wrist but now he just hold her hands awwwwwww and how she kinda gets jealous and he defends himself its like they're already dating. Jung Eun is really annoying and i was suprised when i found out she has a love line with hyun woo (not sure if that was his name) but im honestly interested in how they're goin to make them fall in love and how her character will develop so for now i'll wait. Love the family dynamics, how the two daughter in laws used to work together and how the grandmas know each other and the cousins. So far really enjoying the show. I just hope it doesnt get too crazy with all the makjang elements 

Not enough of SJ & DH today IMO. I need more scenes of them together. SJ is really smitten with DH more and more. He needs to truly end it up MJ before he attempts to start something with DH (although I don't know if DH or her grandmother will accept a relationship with an in-law). I hope the writer proceeds with their romance. They are really sweet & adorable together. The kimchi scene of SJ constantly staring at DH kept me smiling the entire time. He's also constantly trying to hold her hand for something.  :D

I'm so tired of JE at this moment. She's loud & erratic for me. Maybe that's her personality but it's just too jarring on my poor ears. I don't even care about her & HW coupling up. 

I also can't stand the 2nd brother & his wife. They're both selfish, petty, greedy & conniving people. Ji Hoon's mom doesn't even care about her son's feeling or the fact he's in the hospital because of stress and fatigue that she put on him. Her own brother is telling her to ease up, but she's not listening. Sad that her son thought the only option he had was to try to commit suicide. I also think the switch at birth plot is fake and conspired by the uncle doctor after seeing his own nephew try to take his own life. 

Can't wait till next weekend. 

I honestly just watch it for Dong hee and Sung Joon scene. He's so smitten with her without realizing that he is. It's just so cute. 

I can't wait until they start to realizing it. I mean they'll probably face objection but Sung Joon (if he's Hyun woo brother would make him and Dong Hee not in law) plus it seem she's a distant cousin.

I really wish that he and the other director cut ties. I think he just want to stay friends with her and try to turn her down nicely but she just doesn't accept it. I mean he try to tell her already that they're different. She's high class and he's from the a different class than her but she doesn't seem to take the hint. And tries to cut him off when he broach the topic. Hopefully she doesn't make work miserable for Dong hee given that she is definitely aware that Sung Joon attention towards Dong hee. 

Honestly thought it's cute that if the director didn't drag him out that I'm sure he would wait for DH to finish work to go home together. He even willing to be late counting to 100 as she asked him lol. They're just cute. And I definitely can wait for them to drag this interest of theirs before they date since all their scene has been cute together.

As for the 2nd wife, I was really disappointed that she didn't witness her son situation as I hoped that would've of gave her a wake up call to her horrible treatment of her son. No matter how much he suffers, she doesn't even seem to care. So set on the mindset, I'm doing this for his good but more like she's trying to push her ideology of what she had wishes her life could be onto him. It's sad that nothing anyone say could make her see her way as wrong and I had hoped that seeing her son commit suicide would wake her up but instead it's his uncle that witness it and has to resort to the point of probably lying about birth secret to help his nephew. Just sad that he has to go that point rather than getting the point across to his sister.

11 hours ago, dekaron said:

The switch ( seems fake) is an idea by doc bro to solve the mom and kids problems

Yes it sure is @dekaron  And I'm looking forward to it the Dr did it to save JH life because mom was killing him with all that studying.. So I could see her now will she force him to diet or study first LMAO.. He's always eating this should be fun to watch..

The witch is going to be hell on the In-law couple. I bet she'll pay a visit to mom with her wants..  

The 2 fathers are brothers so the DNA test will show 99% probability that it will be their son. Can't they check the birth details as in birth weight? Because one will be obviously heavier. 

Not that I expect any rational reasons here. A teenage boy was trying to commit suicide and the 3 nurses were just squealing not helping. Shesh.

10 hours ago, janp said:

I am I the only that thinks that KJW and SJ are brothers?  Or did I just plain miss something.   Haven't  watched episode 10 yet.

Seem like many of us, also think they are brothers.

That why I am really angry at KJW for his vengeance crusade should have check his facts before proceeding his plans. Father Han looks like a good and caring father to his brother and also to his other children.

Archived