[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

:wub: I enjoyed the 1st episode of LFG. It gave me the creeps and laughter as well.

During Hyun Ji and Bong Pal's fight, when they rolled down the stairs, they accidentally kissed. Because of the kiss, Hyun Ji get a flash back of her dying on the road after a car accident. And when later Hyun Ji met her eonnie ghost, the eonnie asked her what happened to her lips but I don't think Hyun Ji told her she was kissed. She did say, when it happened, suddenly she got a flash back bit still can't remember. Then that eonnie asked her to do it again in order to remember.

Hyun Ji went to Bong Pal's school and saw Hye Sung rescuing a puppy in a drain, something like that. She found Bong Pal's record when she used the teacher's computer. When Bong Pal went to school, Hyun Ji was there waiting for him. She told him that she needed to confirm something and asked him not to misunderstand. Then she flew towards him, leaning in to kiss him.....and the episode ENDED!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This drama seems interesting :3 I love the fighting scene, it's hilarious xDD After School 2015 of Kim So Hyun I've been anticipated for a badass role like Go Eun Byul to be female lead, and this is like a dream come true :)) Keke it seems to be a good start, can't wait for the subs and recaps :P

Hello everyone :) It's My First Post On This Tread :) 

I  really interested on how the love triangle is going to play out because I have a feeling it will be a triangle or a square if that other women comes into play. It suxs that she died at a young age so it's obvious that she's still a teenager even as a ghost she's behaving like a hormonal teenager would, a in love with the lead after that accidental kiss on the staircase :P  there were at lot of lol moments in this first episode and I enjoyed it As a whole :) Atleast she has a friend in the after life, someone to travel that road with and to confide in. Lol his ghost hunting and Figthing skills are not up par as a pro, but it looks like it runs in the family and will have her helping our ghost hunter in training :) I didn't expect any romance in this drama between the two leads at all though to be honest but I like it I'm on board! Lol her ghost stalking him aside too :P

The first episode was plesantly entertaining...How are he odds that the Veterinary dude was there that night when she had the accident,that hand that touched her in her vision...:lol:

Waiting to see the subbed version but i'm curious how Bong Pal got his gift/curse,it looks like the Priest has something to do with it,more like something went wrong and the victim was Bong Pal from what i understood...also i'm curious what happened between him and his father,i see he doesn't want to talk to him at all even if he sends numerous letters to him via the Priest...

I haven't watch the 1st episode. Glad it receives positive reactions. I have a question. Is she really a ghost? Like she's really really really dead? Is there any possibility that she might be in a coma and her soul wanders? Lol. I ship this couple. Age different aside (which is not that a big a deal anyway), this is the first time I see Taec being comfortable with his own skin, and you gotta admit, the chemistry is real. They make a cute-kicka$$-funny couple lol. 

2 hours ago, Mayiya said:

Ratings: 11/7/2016

• Lets Fight Ghost 4.3%

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201607130100087920006302&servicedate=20160712

Good start!

This is the highest rating for a  Mon-Tue tvN drama premiere episode and peaked at 5.2%

Hope it'll increase, more than 5%, so we can get Taec and Sohyun re-enact their fighting scene at Gangnam Station :D

source : sports donga

1 hour ago, azuwaza163 said:

I haven't watch the 1st episode. Glad it receives positive reactions. I have a question. Is she really a ghost? Like she's really really really dead? Is there any possibility that she might be in a coma and her soul wanders? 

spoiler alert!!!

Spoiler

in the webtoon, kim hyunji is actually in a coma and still alive

Let's Fight Ghost was trending #1 on Naver real time search rankings last nightCnF1ozqUsAEtzH-.jpg

cr. busannuya

and has been trending on top 5 naver real time search since the first broadcast

Omg, It was awesome and scary.  These ghost are freakin scary.  Make sure to watch this in the day.  LOL.  But i guess the air time is 11 at night. LOL.  Good thing i have to wait for subs so i'm not watching it at night.  It's very cute and i can't wait to see more. 

TAECYEON TRANSFORMS INTO BONGPAL IN "LET'S FIGHT GHOST"

"Let's Fight Ghost" Ok Taecyeon X Kim Sohyeon, daggering chemistry that sends chills to the spine
Source: My Daily via NAVER

"Let's Fight Ghost" scared the living life out of the viewers on a Monday night.

On the first episode of the cable channel tvN's new Monday - Sunday drama "Let's Fight Ghost," it was shown that Park Bongpal (Ok Taecyeon) had the ability to see and hit ghosts. Park Bongpal would earn  money with his ability to see and hit ghosts, and had a goal to save up to one billion won.

Choi Cheonsang (Kang Kiyoung) and Kim Inrang (Lee David) were members of 'Ghost Net' from Bongpal's school, so they went to Seoi Girls' High School in order to film a ghost. They captured the features of Seoi Girls' High School into the camera, and Bongpal saw them in act

Monk Myungchul (Kim Sangho) appeared as a father figure to Bongpal and a character that lost his exorcist touch due to being involved with the past.

Bongpal was called from exorcism, so he went to Seoi Girls' High School. At the setting, the virgin ghost Kim Hyunji (Kim Sohyun) was there. As soon as Bongpal saw Hyunji, he attacked her. It grew into a fierce physical fight, and shown a intense first meeting.

201607112340131112_2_99_20160712000404.j

Bongpal went back to Seoi Girls' High School to catch Hyunji, and shouted, "Let's Fight Ghost!" In the middle of their fierce fight, their lips touched each other and the two were flustered. Bonpal said, "It's not like you never kissed before," but Hyunji replied, "It was my first kiss!" and hit him.

Cheonsang and Inrang encountered a ghost from Seoi Girls' High School, and it strangled Bongpal's neck. Bongpal went back to the school to save Hyunji, who was in danger from the pervert ghost. The two joined forces and got rid of the ghost. When Hyunji was touring around Bongpal's school, she grew interest to professor Ju Hyesung (Kwonyul) from The Department of Veterinary Medicine.

Airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11PM.

[+1044 -95] In it's own way, it is fun. It successfully pulled off the webtoon style, and I think slightly lacking Bongpal role suits Taecyeon perfectly. I'm looking forward to episode 2ㅎㅎ

[+897 -78] Honestly speaking, it is fun. It's not complicated, the ghosts aren't that scary and the development is fastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Plus, there's no actor that sucks! 

[+740 -58] It's quite fun?? But the ghost from the elevator was a bit scary. I was enjoying it, but then I got super frightened.

[+723 -54] It's a drama that's both childish and fun.. Why are people complaining that it's childish..ㅋIf they watch a horror movie, then they complain that it's scary.. If it's a sad movie, then they complain that it's sad. What's wrong with these people..ㅋ

[+140 -18] Ok Taecyeon is like an idiot(bingu), and it suits him wellㅋㅋㅋBecause he's big and does that type of acting, it's even funnier and it works. Good luck Taecyeon.

[+122 -14] I was enjoying the drama, but I got really scared after looking at that pervert ghost

[+139 -21] Maybe it was because I didn't read the web toon, but I find it very funㅋㅇㅋ I love all of the cast! How is everyone so cute!!ㅎㅎㅎ

[+117 -16] It's just funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt suits Ok Idiot(Bingu) wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+101 -17] Park Bongpal fits wellᆢㅋ The male and female leads are both adorable and lovely

[+96 -16] For a light drama, it's interesting... 

[+112 -22] This suits Ok Taecyeon better than I expected it to

[+83 -13] Ok Taecyeon is handsome. He has pretty eyes

[+64 -10] Honestly speaking, it's fun. Everyone's acting is alright. I don't have any idea of the webtoon's plot, but as long as it's fun.

[+36 -3] I am always supporting the straight and narrow youth, Taecyeon. Good luck

[+22 -0] The muscular, 185cm tall Bongpal 

[+44 -8] Really funㅋ Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun's chemistry is better than I thought

[+55 -14] Taecyeon's acting improved over timeㅋ I looking forward for episode 2 to be even more funㅎㅎ
-

"Let's Fight Ghost" Taecyeon ♥ Kim Sohyun, A 'surprise kiss' in a middle of a physical fight
Source: Export News via NAVER

[+95 -6] That's no kiss scene. It's not even a peck. They just bumped lips

[+66 -2] I think it's similar to the original story?? When I first read the original story, I thought the genre was comedy as well

[+59 -5] As long as everyone enjoys itㅋㅋ I enjoyed it!

[+7 -0] So what, it's just actingㅋㅋㅋ Other actors do more

[+12 -2] It's fun ~ I will be viewing tomorrow too!!! Taecyeon does well. ~ 

[+6 -0] Ok Taecyeon suits roles like that. Now that I'm watching the drama, his face looks like a webtoon.

source : 2PMedia

hello chingu deul :)

Yesteday's Episode 1 was funny and scary. I was laughing so hard when they were chased by the perverted ghost at the corridor to the elevator but at the same time, I covered my eyes with gaps between my fingers. :w00t:

I miss seeing Taecyeon so this drama will be my new addiction :) and of course I adore Kim So Hyun too. She's getting prettier and prettier. Last night I don't dare to look at the ghosts because the makeup was so scary especially the eyes. I worry I will have nightmare and also an over imagination. Today in broad daylight, I don't mind to rewatch the ghost scenes :D.

Looking forward to the next episode later today.

That Perverted Ghost was sooooooooo creepy,and not because of the looks but because the whole back story and even more...And while the ghost was creepy i cracked so much at the stupidness of those so called ghost busters:lol:

I do enjoyed the first episode. There are some negatives comments from the webtoon readers who feel that its doesn't really follow the webtoon directly. Nevertheless its doesnt really concern the majority though. Lets see if the rating will hold or increase in the next episode and i really hope its does as i am looking forward to it, much more that the other more popular series out there now. 

Admittedly I am super long winded here.  You can skip to the spoiler section if you want.

If you survive thanks for reading. 

Okay so there are THREE K-dramas I've been watching and TWO I've fallen in love with.  Keep in mind, K-dramas are a bit too melodramatic with redundant story lines for me and most of the romantic comedies can be a bit too slapstick.  However, I fell in love with Beautiful Gong Shim :heart: ..it's just scrumptious on so many levels .  Despite the fact I would like a bit more lovey-dovey scenes. Entertainer is my second-- Loved. :heart: I just love, love, the Bromance.  I could live without the romance between the heterosexual couples except for the Dad & the record producer. Just unnecessary and no chemistry for me.  The third being Vampire Detective---crappy ratings, crappy writing, but the actors are brilliant so I kept watching.  You know, good actors can save a script - sometimes.  :expressionless:

My statements are all leading to something. There are two reasons really related to why I wasn't very excited by this drama, initially. This first is, I'm not a big fan of Ok Taecyon.  I get he's attractive, just not my cup of tea.  He was a bit stiff in all of his past dramas for me. So, when I heard of this up coming drama I wasn't keen on him in the lead.  The second, being I was fed up with all the damn ghosts stories.  After the super success by my SUPER favorite K-drama actress, Gong Hyo Jin, in Master's Sun it's like all subsequent channel stations and the same station that produced that story have been trying to capitalize on the theme.  IRRITATING!!!!

This is still going some where. However,  I saw the lead actress was Kim So Hyun  That was it for me. I was in. This girl is so profound as an actress and moves me in so many ways.  I said to myself, if she's in it---no matter how crappy the story might be.  I'll watch it.  I was in it for her.  I was even excited about this theme I definitely have been opposed to.  She is my favorite young actress.  I don't think any young actress can beat her in my eyes right now.  I also find her cute as a button, with her high cheek bones. Her persona is beautiful on & off screen.  Yeah, I'm a total fangirl of her. If I could have a daughter it would be one similar to her style.  

So that being said...I'm not that fond of Taecyon (even though I do believe he's improved---but still a bit stiff) but I was excited by KSH---and the teaser by the way wasn't helpful.  Well except this:

ipwm13.jpg       3029xt2.png

I loved PBP holding on to HKJ

After episode one, take back all my impressions on Taecyon's acting. I have to say the slapstick romantic comedies lately have been great; particularly the first episode of this drama (excluding the monk's scenes) and of course Beautiful Gong Shim.

KSH, however, can of course make all of her lead males (some of which were weak) look amazing in their scenes by carrying them. But these two play off of each other so well.  I was surprised.  This was the first drama I felt Taecyon really let himself go and relaxed to have fun with the story line. 

The leads play off each other well like in My Princess with Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee.  I personally abhor Kim Tae Hee's acting on the norm, that's just me.  I know some people love her and I respect that. However, her and Song Seung Hun were FANTASTIC on screen.  Absolutely, pure fire for me.  I LOVED Kim Tae Hee in that drama, and was a fangirl of hers.  I never saw anything like it until now.  I mean Gong Hyo Jin shines with all her leads.  But there was something special in SSH and KTH that made my blood pulse.  :flushed:

I see that here to be honest.  OTK is great as Park Bong Pal and KSH is great as Kim Hyn Ji.  :grin:

PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ

Episode 1 Review

8.5 out of 10

:grin:

Spoiler

I found the first scene great.  I love how the cops and the criminal thought PBP was running after the bad guy and then he jumps over the bad guy to catch the ghost.  I loved how the ghost looked like a vampire.  Yeah, I was impressed by that, mainly the fake-out and the make-up.  I loved the scene in the bathroom where he meets up with the female ghost who seriously had nothing better to do and the big monstrous ghost.  Basically his interactions with the ghosts were on point and interesting.  

I hated the toilet scene with the monk. :frown: The sound-effects were seriously not necessary, but annoying. I felt it diverted the story line a bit for poorly written slapstick humor.  Hence on the norm I hate slapstick. I mean why was that necessary? Really.   I was okay with Gong Shim farting in her scenes because it shows the guys dedication to her.  But this...this was just...why?  I also don't get the monks scenes at all.  I just hope they explain him more, give him more background that's interesting. For instance, how did he lose his powers?  Will PBP lose his powers too? Explain his how he entered PBP's world. Admittedly it's the first ep and they have enough time to build up the story.  However, his introduction could have been better. Currently, he's just an unnecessary filler that will make the story draggy, if poorly developed.  

I like the two morons.  I really do.  I even told my sister I would marry Choi Chun Sang.  I would.  He's so corny, he'd win my heart.  Those boys reminded me of Laurel and Harty---some of you may never have heard of them.  They were comedic geniuses.  But I digress.  The interaction between those two characters was hilarious and their "action" scenes had me cracking up.  I liked that they could sort of see the ghosts. Their running scenes reminded me of The Blair Witch Project.

But overall this story reminded me of Bleach -- where Ichigo has these two guy friends---one of them totally in love with Orihime, but he could sense them and always freaks out.  That's what who they reminded of.  So I adored ALL of their scenes. 

Huh, actually now that I think about it, and maybe some of you already got this...this story line is super similar to Bleach.  He even has a sword that's like Ichigo's. Ichigo can see and fight ghosts/supernatural beings and his "colleague", Rukia helps him take out ghosts. The only difference is that Rukia & Ichigo aren't a romantic pair so kissing isn't relevant.  Okay, straight up...this is a live action Bleach with slight variations.  Who cares, I freakin' love Bleach...so I'm good. 

33moimf.jpg               2vv8dvr.jpg

OMG, so I told you about the interaction of the leads, I just thought they were great.  I loved that in the first episode they kissed each other.  I hate story lines that make you wonder who the guy or girl will choose (a reason I take breaks from K-dramas).  I really hate them. However in this story it was clear who the apparent relationship would be, no second guessing -- even if there are side characters.  By the way, the kiss was pretty good. I liked the response between PBP & KHJ. 

All around the first episode was solid because it had me laughing out loud and I'm about to watch it for the second time.

By the way, the girl PBP is in love with is gorgeous! Wow what a stunner.  She reminded me of a young Choi Ji- Woo.

Choi Ji- Woo                &          Baek Seo Yi

29c11s.jpg   2hnw6xh.png

34 minutes ago, vaberella said:

Admittedly I am super long winded here.  You can skip to the spoiler section if you want.

If you survive thanks for reading. 

Okay so there are THREE K-dramas I've been watching and TWO I've fallen in love with.  Keep in mind, K-dramas are a bit too melodramatic with redundant story lines for me and most of the romantic comedies can be a bit too slapstick.  However, I fell in love with Beautiful Gong Shim  ..it's just scrumptious on so many levels .  Despite the fact I would like a bit more lovey-dovey scenes. Entertainer is my second-- Loved. I just love, love, the Bromance.  I could live without the romance between the heterosexual couples except for the Dad & the record producer. Just unnecessary and no chemistry for me.  The third being Vampire Detective---crappy ratings, crappy writing, but the actors are brilliant so I kept watching.  You know, good actors can save a script - sometimes.  :expressionless:

My statements are all leading to something. There are two reasons really related to why I wasn't very excited by this drama, initially. This first is, I'm not a big fan of Ok Taecyon.  I get he's attractive, just not my cup of tea.  He was a bit stiff in all of his past dramas for me. So, when I heard of this up coming drama I wasn't keen on him in the lead.  The second, being I was fed up with all the damn ghosts stories.  After the super success by my SUPER favorite K-drama actress, Gong Hyo Jin, in Master's Sun it's like all subsequent channel stations and the same station that produced that story have been trying to capitalize on the theme.  IRRITATING!!!!

This is still going some where. However,  I saw the lead actress was Kim So Hyun  That was it for me. I was in. This girl is so profound as an actress and moves me in so many ways.  I said to myself, if she's in it---no matter how crappy the story might be.  I'll watch it.  I was in it for her.  I was even excited about this theme I definitely have been opposed to.  She is my favorite young actress.  I don't think any young actress can beat her in my eyes right now.  I also find her cute as a button, with her high cheek bones. Her persona is beautiful on & off screen.  Yeah, I'm a total fangirl of her. If I could have a daughter it would be one similar to her style.  

So that being said...I'm not that fond of Taecyon (even though I do believe he's improved---but still a bit stiff) but I was excited by KSH---and the teaser by the way wasn't helpful.  Well except this:

I loved PBP holding on to HKJ

After episode one, take back all my impressions on Taecyon's acting. I have to say the slapstick romantic comedies lately have been great; particularly the first episode of this drama (excluding the monk's scenes) and of course Beautiful Gong Shim.

KSH, however, can of course make all of her lead males (some of which were weak) look amazing in their scenes by carrying them. But these two play off of each other so well.  I was surprised.  This was the first drama I felt Taecyon really let himself go and relaxed to have fun with the story line. 

The leads play off each other well like in My Princess with Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee.  I personally abhor Kim Tae Hee's acting on the norm, that's just me.  I know some people love her and I respect that. However, her and Song Seung Hun were FANTASTIC on screen.  Absolutely, pure fire for me.  I LOVED Kim Tae Hee in that drama, and was a fangirl of hers.  I never saw anything like it until now.  I mean Gong Hyo Jin shines with all her leads.  But there was something special in SSH and KTH that made my blood pulse.  

I see that here to be honest.  OTK is great as Park Bong Pal and KSH is great as Kim Hyn Ji.  :grin:

Can anyone help me?  None of my pics are showing up! I went to help section and followed directions. Nada--using tinypic jpg.

PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ PBP/KHJ

Episode 1 Review

8.5 out of 10

Reveal hidden contents

I found the first scene great.  I love how the cops and the criminal thought PBP was running after the bad guy and then he jumps over the bad guy to catch the ghost.  I loved how the ghost looked like a vampire.  Yeah, I was impressed by that, mainly the fake-out and the make-up.  I loved the scene in the bathroom where he meets up with the female ghost who seriously had nothing better to do and the big monstrous ghost.  Basically his interactions with the ghosts were on point and interesting.  

I hated the toilet scene with the monk.  The sound-effects were seriously not necessary, but annoying. I felt it diverted the story line a bit for poorly written slapstick humor.  Hence on the norm I hate slapstick. I mean why was that necessary? Really.   I was okay with Gong Shim farting in her scenes because it shows the guys dedication to her.  But this...this was just...why?  I also don't get the monks scenes at all.  I just hope they explain him more, give him more background that's interesting. For instance, how did he lose his powers?  Will PBP lose his powers too? Explain his how he entered PBP's world. Admittedly it's the first ep and they have enough time to build up the story.  However, his introduction could have been better. Currently, he's just an unnecessary filler that will make the story draggy, if poorly developed.  

I like the two morons.  I really do.  I even told my sister I would marry Choi Chun Sang.  I would.  He's so corny, he'd win my heart.  Those boys reminded me of Laurel and Harty---some of you may never have heard of them.  They were comedic geniuses.  But I digress.  The interaction between those two characters was hilarious and their "action" scenes had me cracking up.  I liked that they could sort of see the ghosts. Their running scenes reminded me of The Blair Witch Project.

But overall this story reminded me of Bleach -- where Ichigo has these two guy friends---one of them totally in love with Orihime, but he could sense them and always freaks out.  That's what who they reminded of.  So I adored ALL of their scenes. 

Huh, actually now that I think about it, and maybe some of you already got this...this story line is super similar to Bleach.  He even has a sword that's like Ichigo's. Ichigo can see and fight ghosts/supernatural beings and his "colleague", Rukia helps him take out ghosts. The only difference is that Rukia & Ichigo aren't a romantic pair so kissing isn't relevant.  Okay, straight up...this is a live action Bleach with slight variations.  Who cares, I freakin' love Bleach...so I'm good. 

OMG, so I told you about the interaction of the leads, I just thought they were great.  I loved that in the first episode they kissed each other.  I hate story lines that make you wonder who the guy or girl will choose (a reason I take breaks from K-dramas).  I really hate them. However in this story it was clear who the apparent relationship would be, no second guessing -- even if there are side characters.  By the way, the kiss was pretty good. I liked the response between PBP & KHJ. 

All around the first episode was solid because it had me laughing out loud and I'm about to watch it for the second time.

By the way, the girl PBP is in love with is gorgeous! Wow what a stunner.  She reminded me of a young Choi Ji- Woo.

Choi Ji- Woo                &          Baek Seo Yi

I am somewhat have a similar thought with you when this project was announce few months back. Not hating on Ok Taecyon or what, it just that i find that his acting isnt that great. Not exactly bad but not really great either. I intend to skip this but So Hyun in it just had me wanting to watch it. This young actress really have the power to pull you in with her great performance. 

So do or die i just click and watch it this morning and somewhat to my surprise, like you, i find that OKT is good here. They say Kim So Hyun always have the ability to make her co-star shine and i tend to agree. Their chemistry is good so far, and thus make me eagerly waiting for the next episode.

Right now the only drama i watching is Lucky Romance and Beautiful mind. Let's Fight Ghost will be the third drama i am chasing.....I drop Doctors, Beautiful Ghong Sim and Entertainer as they bored me halfway through. Still a fan of Ji Sung and nam gong min acting though.

Okay this is my first post ^_^

At first i don't have any intention to watch LFG since i'm still disappointed with some of tvN drama but this morning i got curiosity to watch LFG and bamm!!!I love it so muchh although at first i feel bored in the beginning of the drama but in the middle after the kiss scene,i feel really excited and really want to watch the next episode :wub:

And i feel the chemistry between KSH and OKT,they are so cute and their fighting scene is hillarious,pulling each other hair and ended up with the accident kiss :bawling:

Still..i got shocked with the accident kiss really i don't expect it at first bcs i know that KSH is still young and i have watched lots of her drama and she never gets a kiss scene and i read in some article that said that the kiss scene is also KSH's first kiss(?) Is it????:blink::blink:

Okay i will end my random thoughts and i hope that there are a live recap today xoxo:blush:

Hello!! This is my first post on here!

I just finished watching episode one and I really liked it! :D

This drama started off really well in my opinion. I got hooked on after watching episode one! I didn't read the webtoon that this drama was based on so I don't completely know what the story is about... :/

I really love the comedy in this drama! The sound effects were great and on point! I'm also loving the ghost cameos too hahaha! XD

Hopefully there will be more funny ghost cameos!!

I was really worried about the chemistry between Kim So Hyun and Taecyeon before the drama aired because their age gap is really big but their chemistry turned out to be really good! They are really cute together! Especially when they were fighting! Their moves were really awesome as well!

I was so surprised that they already kissed in the first ep!! And almost kissed a 2nd time!! I wonder if there will be more kiss scenes lol XD

Why Taecyeon is avoiding his father... Looks like his father is trying to help him out by giving him money but Taecyeon is just cutting his ties with his dad... Did his dad do something wrong to him or something?...

Since this drama is based on a webtoon, many people are going to criticize this drama's storyline for not having the exact same storyline like the webtoon... But I really hope that this drama will receive some positive comments for the acting and the good storyline (even though it doesn't completely follow the webtoon). Hopefully this drama's storyline will flow well!

Anyways, I enjoyed watching episode one so I will continue with this drama! Can't wait for episode 2! :D

Episode 1 was quite fun and on point, I love some of the fun take on the well known ghost story and the fight scenes were awesome yet hillarious. Taeceyeon did well as did Kim Sohyun, she has established her acting cred so far so no need to talk more on that. I am happy with both the reaction form k-netz and the ratings. Good luck and more success to the team.

Archived