[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Watched the trailer on Naver TV Cast. Keep the views coming.

Is that Choi Hong Man the MMA giant athlete at the beginning of the video? Reading comments on others blog how TY not expressive enough. Like that how he looks like even in real life based on selfcam or other video. If he did too much, people will said it exaggerated or fake. 

-----
Watched behind the scenes video!  on Naver TV Cast. Keep the views coming.

Hope he will share the selfie soon. Both of them are so lovable.

Guest adikkeluangman

New Posters For 2PM’s Taecyeon And Kim So Hyun’s Horror Drama Revealed

tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Let’s Fight Ghost” (working title) has released new posters starring the main characters.

All four main actors have a different expression in their poster as ghosts’ hands reach out towards them and grab on to them.

Lets-Fight-Ghost2.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon, who will be playing a sloppy exorcist named Park Bong Pal, looks very confident and is grabbing the ghost’s hand. Kim So Hyun, playing a caring ghost named Kim Hyun Ji, has more hands wrapping around her body than the others and looks more blurry.

Kwon Yool, whose role is a handsome professor teaching in the Department of Veterinary Medicine, and Kim Sang Ho, playing a quack Buddhist monk, also give viewers chills in their posters.

The staff of “Let’s Fight Ghost” stated, “As you can see in the posters, ‘Let’s Fight Ghost’ will make the summer heat disappear with fear. The unique characters and their chemistry with one another will also be fun to watch. Please look forward to this drama.”

Lets-Fight-Ghost.jpg

“Let’s Fight Ghost” will premiere on July 11. Are you looking forward to seeing this?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/27/new-posters-2pms-taecyeon-kim-hyuns-horror-drama-revealed/ 

-----
Taecyeon tweet about this video. Watch it too on Naver Cast, if you can watch it.

Trans : Is this really shocking?ㅋㅋㅋ (by 2pmalways)

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 8:18 AM, selenette said:

@Sweet Pea  Did the download link work? If it isn't working, I'll upload it somewhere else.

Thank you dear, i already got the link for quite sometime and it works. But the document cannot open. I guess i have to watch without expecting anything. But teaser interesting tough. Taecyon as Bongpal is so fine and Kim So Hyun is sooo cute. I really love that mysterious professor in let's eat 2, here he ia somehow scary and have murderer aura and i think he did something to his eyes. Not my bussiness though, just saying. I think he looks better before, but i think it is match for his role in this drama.

Thank you again...

@Sweet Pea  Here's another download link for the spoilers http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/6q6j2mXJ/file.html  . I've tested it and it worked for me. 

I've taken a look at the teasers and the character relationship chart and I can already see some changes made by tvN for this adaptation. I like it that they've made Hyun-ji a more assertive character here. Here, she's the one who follows Bong-pal around and helps to get him out of a mess with a ghost (in the teaser), instead of the other way round. I mean Hyun-ji was generally bada$$ in the webtoon but she was a bit passive re. the exorcism thing at first. 

I'm just hoping the changes in Kwon Yool's character work as well. Also, I'm a bit surprised that they've turned the monk into a prominent character. 

I read it. Cool! If they managed to portray the last scene. Thank you @selenette ! You are the best! I wish they got cute chemistry as teaser show, and i actually think that kwon yul fit the webtoon character and wish they don't make his character any different from webtoon. He got the aura! Kekkekk.. i am not spoiling here right? I try being vague though i might not good pretending to be like that. 

Poster Shoot - Behind the Scenes

싸우자귀신아_(19).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(15).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(7).jpg

more (so many pictures, so I put the others in spoilers)

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아_(17).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(16).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(14).jpg

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아_(10).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(11).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(12).jpg

싸우자귀신아-(13).jpg

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아_(5).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(6).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(4).jpg

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아_(3).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(1).jpg

Spoiler

싸우자귀신아_(18).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(21).jpg

싸우자귀신아_(20).jpg

source : http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4545350

------------------------

Interview

HD version (naver) 

Sohyun: *shy shy* I think the pictures came out nicely.
Q: How was Ok Taecyeon - Kim Sohyun's acting pair up in the drama?
Sohyun: It's really good. Really during the day I first worked with the director, he told us about how we matched very well. So I think we match very well and I enjoyed the filming. How was it?
Taecyeon: Yes that's right
Sohyun: Ahaha yeah right
Taecyeon: As expected
Q: Na Yeong Seok PD ( Three Meals' PD) - Park Jun Hwa director's pros and cons?
Taecyeon: Not each of them but I think they do have something in common. That's.. ah.. Na Yeong Seok PD-nim is like this and Park Jun Hwa director-nim is like that. I think they tend to seek for people's naturalness a lot. I think they're helping us to be able to act naturally.
Sohyun: On July 11 Monday night at 11pm, please give lots of love to Let's Fight Ghost that will first air on tvN! 

trans credit :  sohyunxjingoo

-----------------

There is an info from sohyunxjingoo (she/he got it from Sohyun's DC Gallery and some korean fan accounts on twitter) that the press conference will be on July 1 at 2PM KST (same day with their creepy fan meeting) and there will be a live streaming of it on Daum TV Pot (link) and KakaoTV , but I haven't found the official announcement or news about the press conference yet. 

Engsub Videos

more videos

Spoiler

credit : Kim So Hyun Vietnam FC

-----------------------

[Eng Trans] BTS OF LET'S FIGHT, GHOST!'S TEASER FILMING

taec%2B1.PNG

Source: Naver Post via NAVER
'Let's Fight, Ghost'
Behind the Scenes of Teaser Filming!
Shot of the ghost fighting couple
(feat. ghost)

With first broadcasting on July 11th (Mon) at 11PM after tvN Mon-Tues drama 'Oh Haeyoung Again' is 'Let's Fight, Ghost';

A welcomed ghost has visited us on the set of 'Let's Fight, Ghost'

It's!!!!!

The friend you think of during the summer season!

mug_obj_146675708114643943.jpg

The..Virgin..Ghost..

original_9%2B%25281%2529.png

mug_obj_146675721808078810.jpg

She's in the sheets while Bongpal is sleeping *-_-* Appears from nowhere and wakes up sleeping Bongpal...!
more (in spoiler)
Spoiler

mug_obj_146675721835664180.jpg

Hey_I_caught_you.jpg

mug_obj_146675727303968015.jpg

Maybe it's because Bongpal is an exorcist but is that a... yawn...?

mug_obj_146675727331180276.jpg

Now shall we start the real exorcism?!

original_3.png

mug_obj_146675742122218730.jpg

When_You_Need_Exorcism_Call_1577Exorcism.jpg

mug_obj_146675742152669299.jpg

Ha... I still want to try laying in bed with Bongpal...

original_17%2B%25281%2529.png

mug_obj_146675747631471265.jpg

Bongpal finds time to listen to the director's explanation!
The ghost next to him *shudders*........

mug_obj_146675747661735883.jpg

"Director, like this?~"
Looks like a pictorial no matter what they do!

mug_obj_146675754335245202.jpg

Sweet coffee time with the exorcist partner, Hyunji (Kim Sohyun)!
It was pretty warm because of the filming site's lights!
But these two actors were always smiling!

And we were smitten!

original_1%2B%25283%2529.png

mug_obj_146675754374391768.jpg

World's_Best_Crazy_Couple_Exorcist_Combi.jpg

The moment that made all the staff members' hearts race...

Our Bongpal is a man!!!

mug_obj_146675763728865700.jpg

mug_obj_146675763792815180.jpg

original_13%2B%25281%2529.png

Revealing a picture of the famous (?) exorcist couple on 'Let's Fight, Ghost', Bongpal and Hyunji!

mug_obj_146675773137311484.jpg

mug_obj_146675773168767295.jpg

Let's take it together...I'm bored...(feat. ghost)

[+117,-6] ㅋㅋ Taecyeon does actually take selcas like that based on what he uploads ㅋㅋ Seems like a daebak drama based on the great atmosphere~ Let's Fight Ghost fighting~!!!

[+101,-6] Seems like Sohyun is already comfortable with Taecyeon oppa alreadyㅋㅋ She's already making shady faces at himㅋㅋ I've never seen her do that beforeㅋ Ok Taecyeon seems like a nice dudeㅎ. Heard he studied well in USㅎ SohyunXTaecyeon fightingㅎㅎ

[+87,-3] Italian-style punching~ㅋㅋ Bingu fightingㅋ

[+74,-8] Bongpal is so cuteㅋㅋ

[+70,-6] Both are cute~

[+67,-5] Isn't Bongpal so handsome? Looking forward to it even thought it looks a bit different from the cartoon

[+65,-8] Let's hit daebak, Bongpal and Hyunji. Going to watch Let's Fight Ghost

[+53,-9] Bongpal is handsomeㅋㅋㅋ

[+44,-7] The two do look very good together

[+43, -6] Wow~ Seems fun~ I'm excited for this~!

credit : 2PMEDIA

------------------

Ok Taecyeon filming Let's Fight Ghost

Taecyeon's tweet

[Trans] "Let's Fight Ghost" 

Spoiler
Ok Taecyeon spotted filming Let's Fight Ghost today

Guest adikkeluangman

"Bring It On, Ghost" Taecyeon and Kim So-hyeon-I's chemistry

tvN "Bring It On, Ghost" is coming up next on the 11th of July.

"Bring It On, Ghost" is the story of Park Bong-pal who makes a living off defeating ghosts and a teenage ghost whose wish is to complete her college entrance tests.

CmK0gDhVYAEiaE0.jpg

Taecyeon plays Park Bong-pal and Kim So-hyeon-I is the ghost Kim Hyeon-ji.

Taecyeon and Kim So-hyeon-I were spotted taking pictures behind-the-scenes.

He made a funny face and she complained about it.

He then answered her, "I thought this is how you take a selfie".

http://www.hancinema.net/video-bring-it-on-ghost-taecyeon-and-kim-so-hyeon-i-s-chemistry-96159.html

-----
Team exorcism teaser shooting! More photos on the official facebook.

CmFJu4MVAAEpj63.jpgCmFJvNSUYAErFCw.jpg

Spoiler

CmFJvaGUoAA1Zg4.jpgCmFJwFQUsAAFmSs.jpg

tvN Ghost

Why you look so handsome, Taecyeon!

13 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

I cant believe they spoiled us like this xD Not like i didnt know it will happen but still OMG they spoiled xD

@Vannyah M There is the longer version (5 minutes) from naver TV cast :) 

If you couldn't watch it on naver, here is another link from dailymotion 

--------------------------

Rice Wreaths 

CmPwGqSUkAAZnAS.jpg

CmP9wVYUEAEzBCb.jpg

Spoiler

CmPwE93VUAA0d3A.jpg

CmPzzHxUcAAe-aj.jpg

CmQfe-vUsAAQCJH.jpg

credit :dreamecokr and tvN drama

Spoiler

Gifts for reporters & staff from okunion (Taecyeon's fans)

CmP9wYHUEAA3U5_.jpg credit: tvN drama

Spoiler

CmSaYPkVYAEeEHd.jpg

Let's Fight Ghost trailer (5 min-highlight)

ICYMI,

Presscon waiting room on Naver V-live--> link

Let's Fight Ghost fan meeting on Naver V-live (chi/eng sub)---> link

In the presscon, Taecyeon and Sohyun promised that they'd re-enact their fight scene at Gangnam Station if the ratings pass 5%. 

-------------------------

“Bring It On, Ghost” Cast Talks About Individual Fears And Ghosts

JiwonYu July 1, 2016

“Bring It On, Ghost” Cast Talks About Individual Fears And Ghosts

On July 1, tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Bring It On, Ghost” held a press conference, where 2PM’s Taecyeon, Kim So Hyun, Kwon Yool, and director Park Joon Hwa attended.

During the event, the cast is asked if they get scared easily. Taecyeon says while laughing, “I naturally have a lot of fear. There are a lot of people who appear in the drama with special effects makeup, and I can’t even look at their eyes.”

Kim So Hyun says, “I’m scared of ghosts, too, but I like hearing chilling stories. Since I play a ghost in the drama myself, I’m not as scared.”

On the other hand, Kwon Yool says, “I don’t fear ghosts, but I do get scared by events in stories that may happen in real life. Our drama deals with realistic events that scare people, so I’m looking forward to it.”

Meanwhile, the first episode of “Bring It On, Ghost” will air on July 11 at 11 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for its premiere?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/01/bring-ghost-cast-talks-individual-fears-ghosts/

hey everyone :) Does anyone know the reason behind airing Let's fight ghost on 11 - 07 , and not on the next Monday already 4- 7 ? :huh: ' Another oh Hae Young ' - aka the previous drama  has wrapped up last week , what's tvn having this Mon - Tues anyway ??

Archived