[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

Tested Ep 1 and I loved it. A balance of humour and creepiness.

Would love to know more about Bong Pal and his relationship with other people. As for Hyun Ji, it is hilarious how she listens to her unnie. 

It looks like our team is getting ready to battle some ghosts. Let the fun begin!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm such a huge fan of Kyung Ja. Like she's my spirit animal right now. Should I become a ghost, I have every intention of stalking my oppas and running my hands through their perfect, perfect hair. Hahahaha.

Just finished watching episode 1 without any expectations and I was pleasantly surprised! Good mix of humour and horror (?) LOL! I must say, the sound effects were good! I had my hands over my eyes during those creepy moments! Yes, scaredy cat I am :P

Waiting patiently for subbed episode 2!

As webtoon fan ( i`m not obsessed with it like with other webtoons) i liked first 2 episodes very much even tho its not absolutely  the same as webtoon story. In fact i find drama more fun and entertaining i actually laughed while watching where while reading webtoon i was only interasted in story and it wasnt that funny imo. Great adaptation,  i like scary things so i wasnt scared by ghosts, makeup and effects are excellent and on point *tumbs up*. I watched first ep with friends while they were screaming i laughed bcs two of them were totally the same as ghostbusters duo xDDDD I LOVE this two characters they are so idiotic it makes them lovable xD And i love ghost unnie Kyung Ja, she has the best afterlife LOL i literaly died when she said how she cant wait for that guy to die so she can introduce herself xDDDDD

On side that i wonder will they keep Hyunji`s accident story the same as in webtoon or change it:huh: Anyway everyone did good job i hope ratings go up today :)

1 hour ago, Vannyah M said:

As webtoon fan ( i`m not obsessed with it like with other webtoons) i liked first 2 episodes very much even tho its not absolutely  the same as webtoon story. In fact i find drama more fun and entertaining i actually laughed while watching where while reading webtoon i was only interasted in story and it wasnt that funny imo. Great adaptation,  i like scary things so i wasnt scared by ghosts, makeup and effects are excellent and on point *tumbs up*. I watched first ep with friends while they were screaming i laughed bcs two of them were totally the same as ghostbusters duo xDDDD I LOVE this two characters they are so idiotic it makes them lovable xD And i love ghost unnie Kyung Ja, she has the best afterlife LOL i literaly died when she said how she cant wait for that guy to die so she can introduce herself xDDDDD

On side that i wonder will they keep Hyunji`s accident story the same as in webtoon or change it:huh: Anyway everyone did good job i hope ratings go up today :)

mind messaging the spiler? what is the mystery and what happens to leads- end up not end up together

Lol female ghost can fall in love too :P and apparently they still like to eat :) awe finally had a case to help a poor women cross over to the other side once her tormentor was taken care of :) I see he's going to have join that ghost club at the university now that they know what he can do. Well well Mr. ghost fighter is getting close to his crush thanks too his ghost sidekick :) I'm supprised that no one else is noticing him talking to himself, I'd notice that in a heartbeat, since I'm an very observant person that's just me though. 

The one thing that is creeping me out at the moment is the teacher, the second male lead. He is giving me the bad guy Feeling. Like he is trouble or is a murder in hiding or has something to do with our female leads death. He is just to nice and it doesn't help that he is giving us that rather ominous look :'( 

Does anyone know if Viki or Dramafevr has the rights yet?

LFG is fun, fun, fun. I was kinda hopeful it'll deliver well and it did. What an awesome turn-out in ratings, 4.1% (thanks @Mayiya) it's a great start. 

I'm liking our leads and Taecyon is his usual easy going self. There were times when he couldn't control his facial reactions when KSH was going all aegyo on him, cute. KSH was always in character, what I like about this kid is that she's so focused and in character with whatever role she's playing. They have this cute chem going for them which is awesome. 

I'm also liking the two bumbling ghost hunters, they're bringing in the funny slapstick scenes, predictable but funny nonetheless. Uhm and yeah, the other guy was the sous chef in Oh My Ghostess. So far so good. 

my mind :o i didnt wait to like this THIS much before starting first episodes!! TvN dramas are always like this for me: 1. i like it a lot from the very start or 2. i dont even get the feeling from first episodes lol :D

It was so catchy and you find yourself in ride with him in 5minutes. Its nice to see ghosts edits each time PLUS they put lots of good creepy and accurate musics at background its really cool *_* I like acting from both leads cant wait story to reveal itself for both of them esp girl >.< I dont want to get my hopes up for them being a couple though :( Whenever there was a ghost related drama one of them are usually dead and it becomes all sad in last couple of episodes... for now i will try my best to forget about this and enjoy the show :D

TAECYEON'S SECOND KISS SCENE AND A PARTNERSHIP IN "LET'S FIGHT GHOST"

1468335736605_99_20160713000303.jpg

"Let's Fight Ghost" Taecyeon ♥ Kim Sohyun's second kiss, the birth of the exorcist duo
Source: Export News via NAVER

"Let's Fight Ghost" Kim Sohyun and Taecyeon catch evil ghosts together.

On episode two of tvN's new Monday - Tuesday drama "Let's Fight Ghost," it was shown that Kim Hyunji (Kim Sohyun) was chasing Park Bongpal (Taecyeon).

It was revealed on this day that Park Bongpal was bullied for his ability to see ghosts. Park Bongpal participated in a game with his friends, because of his teacher. At that moment, Park Bongpal was frightened when the ghost appeared suddenly, and begged, "I'm sorry, ma'am."

Kim Hyunji went after Park Bongpal. Kim Hyunji regained memories after their accidental encounter of their lips. Kim Hyunji said, "I just need to check someone, so stay still for me," and attempted to kiss, but Park Bongpal pushed Kim Hyunji back. 

From that day, Kim Hyunji would not leave Park Bongpal alone, and followed to home and school. Park Bongpal kicked her out and said, "Go to your house and complain." Kim Hyunji cried, "I don't have anywhere else to go. I can't even remember my house or mom. I don't know why I died, so I steal other people's recital feast. DO you understand how depressing it is to steal other's recital feast? You pity me right?" Park Bongpal lashed out, "Did you change your plan? I don't pity you at all."

After receiving a call for an exorcist, Park Bongpal headed out to the scene. The male ghost assaults the female ghost, so Park Bongpal fought to stop the male ghost. After Park Bongpal was getting beaten up by the male ghost, Kim Hyunji headed off saying, "Mister, you're dead." Kim Hyunji and Kim Hyunji and Park Bongpal joined forces and caught the male ghost. The female ghost attained Buddhahood thanks to the two

Eventually, Kim Hyunji revealed she regained her lost memories after her kiss with Bongpal. Park Bongpal added more tension as he suddenly kissed Kim Hyunji.

[+1079 -69] OMG. Today's was better than yesterday's honestly speaking ㅇㅈ?

[+782 -71] I had a heart throb when Ok Taecyeon was pulled into the closet, because he was so handsome... 

[+541 -55] It's getting better, little by little! 

[+198 -20] I did not notice the time passingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's totally fun

[+186 -18] It's fun... It really childish but fun

[+164 -14] The two's chemistry is so goodㅜㅠㅠ Kim Sohyun is so cute

[+125 -10] Their transformation is the best. Taecyeon suite the role Bongpal so well~ I like, I like

[+125 -12] Ok Taecyeon is so cool^-^

[+124 -19] OMG ㅋㅋㅋIs that a kiss scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Heart throb, heart throb.

[+97 -13] Kim Sohyun is so lovely. Her chemistry with Bongpal is explosive. The supporting roles are also very funny.

source : 2PMedia

------

TAECYEON'S THOUGHTS ON THE SUCCESSFUL TAKE OFF OF "LET'S FIGHT GHOST"

201607121128776455_5784589a1b201_99_2016

"Let's Fight Ghost" Ok Taecyeon's opinions, "The atmosphere of the first aired episode was good. I gained great strength"
Source: OSEN via NAVER

"Thank you for enjoying"

tvN once again prove to be strong. The new Monday - Tuesday drama, that aired it's first episode on the 11th, recorded with 4% ratings on the first episode. The main character who lead the highest ratings recorded for tvN dramas, Ok Taecyeon, shared his thoughts.

Ok Taecyeon greeted the viewers to OSEN on the 12, "I was honestly very nervous and worried before the first broadcast. However, I think many people enjoyed it, so I am thankful."

He continued, "I watched episode one real-time with the staff yesterday. The real-time atmosphere was good, so I gained great strength. There was many running, jumping, and other action scenes, so it was difficult; however, I will fighting again today and do my best when filming."

[+132 -16] I was a bit upset when he won't be starring in "Lucky Romance" but he starred in a more suitable role instead. He acts well. I wish the best for "Let's Fight Ghost"

[+90 -10] I'm looking forward to today'sㅋㅋㅋ I think it'll be fun

[+96 -14] I watched "Let's Fight Ghost" because of Taecyeon but... its so fun I think I'll keep watching~~~ Good luck today too~~

[+93 -14] Today is such a long day. When will it be 11PMㅋㅋㅋ

[+75 -12] There were few boring parts, but I think it gets better,, I guess I got to watch it, trusting tvn

[+41 -5] Ok Taecyeon must had worked hard. He keeps getting hit from the beginning to the end, but his set makeup is cute. I will watch today's

[+38 -5] It's fun. I hope the staff gains strength in this hot summer

[+35 -4] Isn't it amazing for a cable channel to have 4% from the first broadcast?? "Let's Fight Ghost" webtoon was fun too, so it would be nice if the drama did well

[+33 -4] It was fun~ Good luck Taecyeon!

[+33 -4] It was funㅋㅋㅋ I will be watching today as wellㅋㅋ

source : 2PMedia

--------

[Trans] Our staff members preparing to watch real-timeㅋㅋㅋ Let's Fight Ghost! (cr. 2pmalways)

7 hours ago, gaby81 said:

Does anyone know if Viki or Dramafevr has the rights yet?

Dramafever already got the license, but Viki wasn't able to get it

Hello everyone!

This drama is fun and entertaining, so I love it. Like @Vannyah M , I'm  the webtoon's fan and I also think that it's darker than the drama.

So I love the director's choice for including dark monochromatic colors in some frames--not only bright ones. This will help him incorporate the more somber parts of the story. As usual with young adult stories such as this one, there'll be angst up ahead. I'm sure tvN will find a way to address this angst without giving up the comedy. 

P.S. In the webtoon, one of Park Bong-pal's favorite song is Muse's Time Is Running Out. Make sure to listen to that song if you can. It's catchy and the lyrics are somewhat related to Bong-pal. 

Ugh I'm gonna love this show and I'm gonna love the leads, but I'm gonna hate the ending cause she's a freaking ghost who's been dead for 5 years so there's no hope for them to be together!!!!! Unless.....the writer surprises us all :) 

episode 2 was even more fun! Hyunji and bongpal scenes were so adorable. I kept replaying and smiling like a fool starring at the screen. I am loving those two ghost net members too, they are so funny. btw, in the last part of ep2, is it only hyunji that can see the weak spots of the ghosts and not bongpal?

Archived