[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, selenette said:

@blvnt  Hi! I still have to watch the episode again...but did you mean the part 1 OST of this drama? If it is, it's called 너만 보여 (Neoman Boyeo) sung by Ryu Ji-hyun and Kim Min-ji. 

@selenette has the ost part 1 been released yet? :)

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow episode 3 starting to show the goodlooking and gentle vet/lecturer's evil side. I mean Joo Hye Sung. First time when the puppy bit him, he didn't show his real-self but this episode, when the cat bit him, he was mad.

When the girl returned to give food to the cat. she found it killed. Last scene showed us that HS got scratch marks on his arm..indicating he was the one who killed the cat in vengeance.

mian @holyfea I can't remember all the scenes but I can tell you that I don't like the scary scenes about the star who hang herself. I covered my eyes as not to see her ugly face. Not sure why she wanted to kill those people, will need English subs tomorrow to understand more.

Today the scenes between uri OTP were cute :). I smiled and smiled and smiled. Bong Pal and Hyun Ji went shopping at the supermarket. She bought toothbrush and cup for herself with BP's money, of course. She also asked him to buy gogi (meat) to cook as she wanted to eat. At first BP refused to buy the meat, both of them were fighting over the meat pack but then BP felt someone was staring at him. So in the end, he gave in and bought the meat.

HJ was so happy to see her toothbrush and cup hung besides BP's. BP asked her if she's so happy, she said yes.

Oh yes I nearly forget, on their way home after the supermarket, HJ saw a pretty dress in a boutique and asked BP to buy but he refused.

In the end, he did buy the pretty dress for HJ after they fought the suicide ghost together. He burnt the dress, and hey presto! HJ's school uniform was replaced with the pretty dress. She was so happy and showed to BP. She was looking so pretty that BP just stared at her speechless with his mouth open ;) I think he was falling in love with a ghost.

This scene is hilarious, makes me laugh so hard :lol: 

poor hyunji... she was so excited and super happy because Bongpal bought her meat and toothbrush, not to mention that it was the first gift she received in the last 5 years, but the monk was eating the meat Bongpal cooked, nothing left for hyunji and..... the oblivious monk was also using hyunji's toothbrush!!! hyunji's expression was priceless here :lol:  

aww, Bongpal was so sweet ... bought Hyunji a pink dress she wanted 

more Let's Fight Ghost episode 3's cuts

Spoiler

----

[Engsub] Let's Fight Ghost Live Chat and Cheer Event BTS

cr.  Kim So Hyun Vietnam FC

---

6 hours ago, virsvirs said:

@selenette has the ost part 1 been released yet? :)

5 hours ago, selenette said:

@virsvirs  According to this website  the OST has been released, but I don't think it's available anywhere in any form yet. 

The OST has been released on melon, bugs, mnet and other korean music sites :)

[Trans] Everyone!! Finally, #LetsFightGhost OST has been released~ Please also expect a lot for the OSTs that will be released in the future (cr. sohyunjingoo)

@duldulok, I agree with you that this scene was hilarious, and borrowed the video clip you posted for a quick translation of it. Hope you don't mind.

BP: What are you doing?

HJ: Looking at my things.

BP: What is that expression? Why are you so satisfied?

HJ: Because I like it.

BP: Like what? That?

HJ: Yes. It’s the first present that I’ve received in 5 years. Of course, I’m going to like it.

BP: Present…whatever.

HJ: Because I don’t have any memories of my former life, I can’t even eat memorial offerings (since she wouldn’t know where to go to get the offerings to her, if there were any).Since I’ve been dead, this is the first time I’ve received anything.

BP: But, do ghosts brush their teeth?

HJ: What? A ghost can’t brush her teeth? I’m a very clean ghost.

BP: Well, you said it was the first time in 5 years that you’ve received anything. Then, hasn’t it been 5 years since you’ve brushed your teeth as well? Very clean.

HJ: Shee

(BP starts cooking kimchee stir fry with meat.)

HJ: You have to put in a lot of meat for it to taste good.  Put in a lot more.

BP: I’ve already put in a lot of meat. Speaking of someone who doesn’t have a spoon yet. I’m trying to pay attention. Be quiet.

HJ: It looks so delicious.

Monk (knocking outside the door): Bongpal! Bongpal! Bongpal!

Monk (eating): This is good. Pretty. Pretty. (meaning Bongpal has done well to cook.) (after finishing everything and sighing) I ate well. (farts) My stomach hurts.

BP (cleaning the table): Oh, we ate well.

HJ: What about the meat?

BP: I’m really sorry about that.

HJ: is that monk always here?

BP: Not always. About twice a month or so.

Monk: Bongpal, what is this toothbrush? 

HJ: My toothbrush.

Monk: Did you buy it for me to use? You could have chosen a better color. What is with this pink?

HJ: But, that’s mine. What’s with that monk?

Monk: I’ll use it well. Ha ha ha ha

HJ: Noooooo! (he can’t)

'Bring It On, Ghost' Taecyeon and Kim So-hyeon-I begins a strange cohabitation

Spoiler

photo747194.jpg

On the episode 3 of tvN's 'Bring It On, Ghost', Park Bong-pal (Taecyeon) and Kim Hyeon-ji (Kim So-hyeon-I) started to live in the same house together.

Hyeon-ji went to Bong-pal on this day and asked him for help to study. She said, "I feel really sorry I missed the college entrance exam".

Bong-pal could not say no. Therefore, the two started living together spending time all day long together. Bong-pal and Hyeon-ji looked sweet and lovely when they did grocery shopping in a supermarket.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-bring-it-on-ghost-taecyeon-and-kim-so-hyeon-i-begins-a-strange-cohabitation-96802.html

my mind i wast being able to watch or livestream so i decide to wait a lil more for subs BUT cant help laugh like mad person here when watching that monk using her tooth brush :D:D:D the way he laughs bwahahahahah then they slow it down and i died XDD 

cant wait for end subs!!! Thanks for all video updates will watch them well tonight :) that ost is just as lovely as their chemistry<3

oh forgot to add that that professor actor is really good at looking creepy scary when he wants :blink: mymymy cant wait for more secrets to reveal!

@alekaonu thankyou..

yes i already watch ep 3..

Honestly i am a coward about horror movies etc

Even i screamed anytime i watch "ghost scene"

on LFG but really, i enjoy every episode.. ^^

Hope we can see more explanation about

supicious Prof..

I have a lot of bad thinking about him..

Huhuhu mian.. But he scared me. Lol

----------------

Oh almost forget..

Me too, i think Bongpal unconciously will

Get involved on romantic feelings with her..

And...

We can see on tonite ep maybe they will show us Taecyeon ABS. Xoxoxo

Archived