[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 hours ago, dhia205 said:

i wanna take KS to the orchard.. he can easily reap the fruit for me. :w00t:

Can I have KRW to take part in it too? He can canvas the mid area while YKS canvas the top. Hahaha. :P

Gosh, their heights... The dwarf (me at 155cm) and the giants (KRW & YKS)..

7 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

I know I'm not included in your list, but I can translate that for you if you want.

Episode 11 Text Preview:

“선생님이 더 이상 날 사랑하지 않게 됨 어떻게 되는 거에요?”

위급 환자 수지의 수술로 인해 지홍과 혜정은 오랜만에 인주와 마주치게 된다. 한편, 지홍이 혜정의 징계건으로 마음 쓴 사실을 알게 된 혜정은 지홍을 찾아가고, 지홍에게 느끼는 자신의 솔직한 감정을 말하는데...

Title: What do I do if Teacher no longer loves me?

Through the emergency surgery of patient Suzy, Jihong and Hyejung meet Injoo for the first time in a long while. Meanwhile, when Hyejung realizes Jihong is worried over her predicament (meaning that he is worried that she might get kicked out of the hospital), she goes to find Jihong, and tells/confesses to him of the feelings she has for him...

Thank you @snowglobe147 for the text translations. Looking forward to tonight's episode! :) 

• Like 16

Guest parisonheaven

Doctors Episode 11 Scene Translation

Ji Hong: Yes?
Hye Jung: I came back from meeting the chief. I heard you asked for a favour because of me.
Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something to you by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?
Hye Jung: Please don't change the subject. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah. For me, I get flustered seeing you like that. It feels strange too.
Hye Jung: Please treat me formally. The man inside Teacher, please meet me formally. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. Teacher filled up my entire life, giving me everything; a man who can even help me to find what I don't have, I know that. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life is controlled by Teacher. While giving everything to me, Teacher did not care about my wishes. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and control all that belongs to that man. But Teacher, you do everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything alone. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) And sorry if there are any translation errors! (Edit: I made some changes to my original post as I think I misheard some lines)

:lol: you guys are so hilarious with all the obsessions on KRW... I had to contain my laughter from bursting out loud when reading your reactions to the hand veins pic.

Counting down to ep.11 to air in about three and half hour. Hope streaming does not lag. I'm sorry that I can't help do live recap although I may be watching. Just not good at multi-tasking esp. having to concentrate a lot to understand the conversation. Anyway, we have plenty of pro's doing it already-- you know who you are-- Thank you so much!!

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Hye Jung: I came after meeting the chief. I heard you made a request of her.
Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?
Hye Jung: Please don't change the topic. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah. For me, I get flustered seeing you like that. It feels strange too.
Hye Jung: Let's start officially all over again. Teacher in your capacity as a man, let's date officially. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. The dark phases of my life can be unbearable. I know that for me, Teacher can do anything. A man who can help me to find what I don't have. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life exists because of Teacher. After giving everything to me, I don't have the self-confidence to leave Teacher's side. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and participate in that man's life. But Teacher, you bear everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything alone. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) 

thank you !! you are an angel , kind person :)

oh , yes ... HJ want all from the teacher :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:
Spoiler

Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?

(Oh, IJ is back but not the beep anymore...she'll help and support JH and HJ then - maybe? I hope so.) 
Hye Jung: Please don't change the subject. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Hye Jung: Let's start officially all over again. Teacher in your capacity as a man, let's date officially. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. The dark phases of my life can be unbearable. I know that for me, Teacher can do anything. A man who can help me to find what I don't have. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life exists because of Teacher. After giving everything to me, I don't have the self-confidence to leave Teacher's side. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and participate in that man's life. But Teacher, you bear everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything alone. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) And sorry if there are any translation errors!

THANK YOU @parisonheaven you are a true GEM... crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384 crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif?1292792399 no need to apologise dear. I/ WE appreciate this sooooo much esp since I cant speak Korean. THANK YOU AGAIN! 

My only question is if HJ wants to be so much apart of JH life then why is she calling him TEACHER? :sweatingbullets: I guess calling him OPPA will scare him off more hahaha!

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

My only question is if HJ wants to be so much apart of JH life then why is she calling him TEACHER? :sweatingbullets: I guess calling him OPPA will scare him off more hahaha!

i believe she will call him LOVE very soon .

And i'm now waithing from an answer from the teacher . something like ; ''- AND YOU ARE ALL IN MY VEINS  , HJ '' hahaha

2 minutes ago, philaphobia said:

all from the teacher? hmmmm seems perverted things :w00t:

she said that ...  hahahaha

• Like 15

http://www.movienewsguide.com/doctors-korean-drama-spoilers/252041

Doctors Korean Drama Spoilers: Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won Getting Married?

Doctors Korean drama is almost reaching the climax of the story. The fate of the characters of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are now slowly being revealed.

Yoo Hye Jeong is now becoming aggressive in finding out the truth about the death of her grandma 13 years ago. She is already approaching the persons involved in the incident to extract information. Hong Ji Hong is also trying to help her by doing some moves to speed up the process. He thinks it is the only way for his love to finally move on from the pain she has been taking with her.

However, the people around the two are trying to hinder them. The father of her high school rival Seo Woo whom she believes killed her grandma on purpose is trying to manipulate the situation. Myung Hoon, who is one of the villains, is also doing his the best to own Gukil Medical Centre. His lust for money and power is pushing them to do bad things.

Fans are speculating that he intentionally killed Hye Jeong’s grandma to avenge her daughter Seo Woo. Once the characters of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won discover the truth, they will make sure that he will no longer be able to operate again and will not be given the chance to be the chairman of the hospital.

As for the love life of Hye Jeong and Ji Hong, the two are already aware of their feelings for each other. Once they accomplish their personal plans, they might be able to fully express their love for each other and eventually get married. In the latest episode of Doctors, Park Shin Hye got upset with Kim Rae Won because he is not sharing his problems with her.

Doctors has a total of 20 episodes and airs every Monday and Tuesday on SBS.

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, caray said:

Can I have KRW to take part in it too? He can canvas the mid area while YKS canvas the top. Hahaha. :P

Gosh, their heights... The dwarf (me at 155cm) and the giants (KRW & YKS)..

Thank you @snowglobe147 for the text translations. Looking forward to tonight's episode! :) 

LOL my dwarf chingu.. you have same height with me.. so we just sit and relax while the giant do the stuff :phew:

15 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something to you by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?

so so so?? after such a straight confession to night will be official right.. PD please... JH please don't think too much.:phew:

thanks for the translation BTW @parisonheaven..  

@Kasmic why bother call him oppa? just call him yeobo already :w00t:

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

Hye Jung: Please don't change the topic. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) 

Wow that left me breathless… tq for sharing, cant wait for the story to unfold :wub:

• Like 19

Guest myasally

OMG! Hyejung is totally no 1 heroine, she just bluntly honest.... I really get teary with her confession... she really want to go to jihong sam.... but she wants to make sure everything is squeaky clean before she devour herself to him... I wish I'll do the same in the future....I got another crush on her....plz jihong sam.... swallow her with your love!

Thanks a lot for the translation @parisonheaven @jayakris @maria1983

U girls are hillarious about JH hand, veins and everything. Well, read all your post made my day, my face hurt from smiling.

HJ you are the best, fight for your happiness. We here to support you.

Cant wait for tonight, thanks in advance for translator, screencaps, gif and everything tonight :)

• Like 13

OMG, thank you translators!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!;) Looooooove HJ for being straightforward.:wub::wub:  I think JH was suprised:D After all, JH was very straightforward to begin with when he asked her if she's is marry...:lol:  She is learning from the teacher very quickly:lol: Love comes from the brain and she is using her brain and not her heart...hahahahahahah!!! LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!:wub::wub::phew:

• Like 16