[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

WOW --- what a wonderful difference having the full context of HJ statement to JH has -- based on the short dialogue clip given in Ep 11 - it looked to me like HJs defensive walls where with moments of going back up--- But full conversation between HJ JH as provided by a number of viewer postings -- it in fact appears that her walls have smashed to the ground under JHs consistent restrained efforts to show HJ how much he cares/loves her.

Looking forward to viewing EP 11 with subs to get a better understanding of the whole HJ JH dynamic --
Great job writer, PD, editing staff -- your preview got our interest, caused us (maybe just me) some concern and made us all eager for full episode.

• Like 22

Sooooo excited for tonight's episode! It's always been a long week everytime they finish airing on Tuesday. HJ is still the same HJ we knew from th beginning: a strong and straightforward girl but as the time goes by she becomes more mature and being strong doesnt mean they always need to showcase her fighting skills. I dont know why people say they want the badass HJ back and the show gets more boring now as I feel actually the whole thing are the process for her to understand herself more. Im just a bit frustated that it's almost ep 11 and they still havent had a proper kiss! I need to see them this week please writernim!!:(

Anyway, does anybody have the link for livestreaming tonight? I've been searching for pages in the forums yet I still cant find it. Maybe I missed it. Thanks!

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Kfan7172 said:

WOW --- what a wonderful difference having the full context of HJ statement to JH has -- based on the short dialogue clip given in Ep 11 - it looked to me like HJs defensive walls where with moments of going back up--- But full conversation between HJ JH as provided by a number of viewer postings -- it in fact appears that her walls have smashed to the ground under JHs consistent restrained efforts to show HJ how much he cares/loves her.

Looking forward to viewing EP 11 with subs to get a better understanding of the whole HJ JH dynamic --
Great job writer, PD, editing staff -- your preview got our interest, caused us (maybe just me) some concern and made us all eager for full episode.

Yes , something else now .

• Like 13

Halfway through the series and our couple is already experiencing conflicts in their relationship but both are now out showing they are head over heels each other. Hoping they get through the conflicts early and be very lovey dovey with each episodes leveling up their sweetness. Ahhh I really want to see from  a cute, cheesy love to becoming more intimate adult relationship :D 

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols....lets not call them spy....they scope around to see fans reactions and they given in to most of our wishes :D

i say let it roll babe :D let it roll :D

maybe they are just informer :D

then i'll call them santa fairy god mother :lol:...

came on fairy mom.. grated all our wish.

• Like 13

Thanks @nonski for the mention. I'm here and anxiously waiting for the recaps, screen caps and translations. 

Been waiting on pins & needles after episode 10. Looking forward to their reconciliation and JH's assurances to HJ. :) 

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well lets stay at positive as possible :)

we can do it and we will....if HyeJung going to win this fight it will be worth the agony right? :D

Plus if there is no cliffhanger , what to look forward to, and put our pervy imagination to work?!LoL:P I am ok with slow motion. :)Need a strong foundation to build a reliable/strong house. No rush.:D

• Like 15

Goodness i still have 6pgs to back read but lmao.. guys all of u rock, from our amazing translator, newbies and @maria1983 did u sleep? I tried to sneek a peek during ofc hours n all i can see is ur post on cheerleaders, height, veins & ur denial on our current obssesion :blush::w00t:

You made this thread so alive... btw roll call? I need to prep on how to read their body language during live stream ;) laters babies i mean patients ..

• Like 19

48 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@parisonheaven @jayakris @maria1983 Thanks for the translations and also thanks to everyone else who keep our spirits up and smiles:)on our faces..

I meant to say something about the first picture above yesterday somehow seeing HJ with that look when IJ walks in kind of upset me.  I guess because she kind of has this humbled expression. Hoping it was shock & being upset at seeing IJ.  But I kind of wish she would have had a look like she did when Big Boss & His Men In Black were in the ER I 'm a Doctor here and you have just walked into my space like she owns the place....

WOW! WOW! WOW!  HJ makes up for it later when she faces JH dang she not only put her BIG GIRL PANTIES ON!!!  She threw them down along with her heart for him to see!!!

She threw her heart out in the open, she always hoped love could be hers but not like this. She already knows he is her everything. And she is brave enough to tell him!!  She just wants him to allow her to be the same. She pours out herself like never before admits to being afraid of being broken laying it on the line.  She continues to call him Teacher almost like placing her hand out keeping that small safe space between them until she knows where his heart is too.  It's like that line in the sand that once you cross over you just can't go back.  HJ has found herself in a situation no walls, no reservations, no holding her heart back.  She want's to give him her dreams, lay down her life, so she shows him everything and lays down her pride...

I have to admit I wasn't happy reading that JH requested IJ but I guess it's a good thing in a way he sees her as no threat to them. I was surprised that IJ confessed to what she had done long ago and I was glad HJ showed her fighting spirit in her quick reply I will take care of her MYSELF!! But it did make me wonder if IJ has changed or NOT can't wait to find out.. 

One things for sure HJ continues to prove you can overcome anything, be anything, do anything, even stand before the man you have always loved & admired with nothing left to take off and only your soul left to give.....:crazy:

Won't get to watch it live today but I will be thinking about  you all and the pages turning with the speed of sound and hoping it brings on goosebumps and lots of eek moments for me to read about and enjoy later!

:heart:Fighting Patients!!!!

*Clapping Loving your statement because it so on point chinngu. I am so happy her walls are not Up all the way. Now it's JH turn to open up and she is right WHY SHOULD SHE THE ONLY ONE SHARING HOW THEY FEEL / Sharing. JH has finally did what no other man has been able to do and he better not mess up. We all know he is determined but I am a bit sadden they did not make him run after her. I also understand that the writer wants to build their relationship and make it strong so I am not letting it bother me at all.

• Like 18

I'd be thoroughly satisfied if tonight ends on HJ spending the night at JH's and following episode we have the two of them lovey dovey and bumping into YD on their way out in the morning.. :P 

Yes, I'm being a little pervy right now... but a girl can hope right?? :) 

• Like 18