[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

12 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

let's go home... see you tonight every one.. be patient, patients 233.gif

HAHAHAHAH OMG , this gif , omg ...

omg , i am dead ... and OMG , i already died 1000's  deaths an this topic because of body parts , and because of the comments , and because of how JH and HJ are ... and because of you , guys YOU ARE AMAZING !!!

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, amadeus said:

I have read the translations and comments.   What will happen after this convo? hehehe

veins ? hahaha

i believe JH will take the action ...c'mon he already waited 13 years ... TIME TO RECOVER ALL THE WAISTED YEARS !! :)

CoM14tkUsAE6CZF.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER

you are so fluffy !! :)

• Like 15

58 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

omo omo omo the sealed lips of KRW ...

after the big hands, the veins and now the sealed lips ... i think i'm gonna be insane tonight ... kekekekekekek

@mod : thank you for letting me know

Edited by trust3
  • Like 13

It looks to me that HJ is more capable to express her feeling -- straight forward not hidden feeling. I wonder what makes her change? But this match the character as she demand an answer so to move along with JH. If JH show a sense of hesitate she will step back further..  So JH answer is indeed an important element to whether to move on or step back. 

• Like 20

I've just spent the last 10 minutes laughing at the posts about KRW veins haha I'm going to live stream this later and only be looking at his veins what have you done to me :phew: official vein watch starts in 2 hours haha aka Doctors :P we might need some serious Doctor help if we get a shirtless scene damn I'm not sure we'll survive haha

Not long now guys!! Hope ya'll ready :heart:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 11 Scene Translation

Ji Hong: Yes?
Hye Jung: I came after meeting the chief. I heard you made a request of her.
Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something to you by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?
Hye Jung: Please don't change the subject. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah. For me, I get flustered seeing you like that. It feels strange too.
Hye Jung: Let's start officially all over again. Teacher in your capacity as a man, let's date officially. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. The dark phases of my life can be unbearable. I know that for me, Teacher can do anything. A man who can help me to find what I don't have. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life exists because of Teacher. After giving everything to me, I don't have the self-confidence to leave Teacher's side. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and participate in that man's life. But Teacher, you bear everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything alone. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) And sorry if there are any translation errors!

Thank you for the detail translation @parisonheaven!!

OMO OMO YOO HYE JUNG ahhhh!! You totally rock!!

you're already my no1 heroine in Kdrama, and u just up the ante again with that speech/ confession!! If only everyone is just that straight forward! No wonder everyone in the drama is falling for her....because I AM TOOO!!! ....and I'm a female! So brutally honest and open!

seems like JH did more than we know??? "Everything in my life exists because of Teacher."???

No wonder JH is speechless in there!!

• Like 21

1 minute ago, faeble said:

I've just spent the last 10 minutes laughing at the posts about KRW veins haha I'm going to live stream this later and only be looking at his veins what have you done to me :phew: official vein watch starts in 2 hours haha aka Doctors :P we might need some serious Doctor help if we get a shirtless scene damn I'm not sure we'll survive haha

Not long now guys!! Hope ya'll ready :heart:

yes , he's in our veins , if i can say this . hahahaha  what a wanderful day , thanks to you,  guys :)

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

It looks to me that HJ is more capable to express her feeling -- straight forward not hidden feeling. I wonder what makes her change? But this match the character as she demand an answer so to move along with JH. If JH show a sense of hesitate she will step back further..  So JH answer is indeed an important element to whether to move on or step back. 

Yes , his answer is the key of how all this will continue .

and YES , WHAT HAPPEND TO HJ ? From all this change that she wants all ? :))) 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes , he's in our veins , if i can say this . hahahaha  what a wanderful day , thanks to you,  guys :)

Yes , his answer is the key of how all this will continue .

and YES , WHAT HAPPEND TO HJ ? From all this change that she wants all ? :))) 

There must be a reason... Wonder if becoz of the couple Suzy? 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

For all of us obsessed with KRW's veins....let us drool all together.....ahhhhh such a namja!!!!!

CoMfeRNVMAA6Ykb.jpg:large

So, I've been reading a lot about KRW's veins here on this thread... Did the PD put that picture online just for us??? So it's confirmed that we have an SBS spy or PD's spy among us??? :P 

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Thank you @parisonheaven, you really come from kdrama heaven.

I love Hye Jung so much more. Best heroine I know

That confession was so revealing...she lays it bare...all heart! I can't wait to see what JH will do and say after that admission....she really is the HJ we loved since the beginning of this drama...very straightforward, aggressive and assertive. Love her!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, CeejayA said:

http://www.movienewsguide.com/doctors-korean-drama-spoilers/252041

Doctors Korean Drama Spoilers: Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won Getting Married?

Doctors Korean drama is almost reaching the climax of the story. The fate of the characters of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won are now slowly being revealed.

Yoo Hye Jeong is now becoming aggressive in finding out the truth about the death of her grandma 13 years ago. She is already approaching the persons involved in the incident to extract information. Hong Ji Hong is also trying to help her by doing some moves to speed up the process. He thinks it is the only way for his love to finally move on from the pain she has been taking with her.

However, the people around the two are trying to hinder them. The father of her high school rival Seo Woo whom she believes killed her grandma on purpose is trying to manipulate the situation. Myung Hoon, who is one of the villains, is also doing his the best to own Gukil Medical Centre. His lust for money and power is pushing them to do bad things.

Fans are speculating that he intentionally killed Hye Jeong’s grandma to avenge her daughter Seo Woo. Once the characters of Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won discover the truth, they will make sure that he will no longer be able to operate again and will not be given the chance to be the chairman of the hospital.

As for the love life of Hye Jeong and Ji Hong, the two are already aware of their feelings for each other. Once they accomplish their personal plans, they might be able to fully express their love for each other and eventually get married. In the latest episode of Doctors, Park Shin Hye got upset with Kim Rae Won because he is not sharing his problems with her.

Doctors has a total of 20 episodes and airs every Monday and Tuesday on SBS.

Again, the mention of "getting married" is out there....really PDnim, make this happen...everyone will be celebrating if this will be part of the drama!

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

now i wonder who will pop the questions 'Lets get married' :D:D:D

Yes , maybe in his head is like : '' WHAT IF I DONE THAT SHE'S LIKE THINS ? " hahahaha

3 minutes ago, caray said:

So, I've been reading a lot about KRW's veins here on this thread... Did the PD put that picture online just for us??? So it's confirmed that we have an SBS spy or PD's spy among us??? :P 

is for shure ...and now they have a crazy laugh because of how we responded to that photo . :))))

5 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

The message "PSH and KRW getting married' - damn that was closed to heartattrack!! Guys know how to trick us!

hahahaha  maybe they predicted the future .

• Like 14

54 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I just keep smiling when I read 'in your capacity as man, let's start dating!' Hahahhaha

Me too, that was an awesome line to say....butterflies in the stomach, calm down =)

• Like 11