[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, ned_lee said:

Goodness i still have 6pgs to back read but lmao.. guys all of u rock, from our amazing translator, newbies and @maria1983 did u sleep? I tried to sneek a peek during ofc hours n all i can see is ur post on cheerleaders, height, veins & ur denial on our current obssesion :blush::w00t:

You made this thread so alive... btw roll call? I need to prep on how to read their body language during live stream ;) laters babies i mean patients ..

It happen that i still sleep ...and work ... but i am also all the time here hahahahaha

i never did this in my life .

and will end soon . 4 more weeks :)  wow , hope i will still be alive at the end :)

• Like 15

3 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 11 Scene Translation

Ji Hong: Yes?
Hye Jung: You came back from meeting the chief right? I heard you asked for a favour because of me.
Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something to you by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?
Hye Jung: Please don't change the subject. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah. For me, I get flustered seeing you like that. It feels strange too.
Hye Jung: Please treat me formally. The man inside Teacher, please meet me formally. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. Teacher filled up my entire life, giving me everything; a man who can even help me to find what I don't have, I know that. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life is controlled by Teacher. While giving everything to me, Teacher did not care about my wishes. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and control all that belongs to that man. But Teacher, you do everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything based on your wishes. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Thank you so much for the translation.

What I interpret from above highlighted is that HJ wants equality in their relationship. She does not want to become dependent on JH just because he could do everything for her. She doesn't want to become the passive receiving party that will render her helpless if he were not around her anymore. She wants to be equally giving and taking, which I think is essential in any relationship. The sentence about JH filled up her entire life, giving her everything -- I don't think this has happened, instead it is a conditional sentence/wondering on HJ's part.

• Like 22

@nonski thanks for the call! :D I'm here, waiting with my livestream for it to start, I might go grab a snack first lol I need strength 
thank you too to all the rest of you screen cappers, re-cappers and translators :heart: here's to an exciting episode :crazy:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What I interpret from above highlighted is that HJ wants equality in their relationship. She does not want to become dependent on JH just because he could do everything for her. She doesn't want to become the passive receiving party that will render her helpless if he were not around her anymore. She wants to be equally giving and taking, which I think is essential in any relationship. The sentence about JH filled up her entire life, giving her everything -- I don't think this has happened, instead it is a conditional sentence/wondering on HJ's part.

Good point @ktcjdrama I Interpreted it slightly differently, but you've got it spot on. 

This is consistent with what she said in ep7. She won't want to depend solely on a man, and die over a man. If she ever gets into a relationship, she needs equal footing. 

Still very gutsy of her to put it out in the open. That she likes JH, and wants to date him as a woman, and a man. But not before she gets to see the real JH, with all his flaws and vulnerabilities too. 

So excited for Ep 11!!!

My first roll call @nonski! Thankss! :)

• Like 13

3 hours ago, parisonheaven said:

Doctors Episode 11 Scene Translation

Ji Hong: Yes?
Hye Jung: You came back from meeting the chief right? I heard you asked for a favour because of me.
Ji Hong: I heard from In Joo, in the past she said something to you by mistake. Why didn't you tell me about it?
Hye Jung: Please don't change the subject. With regards to In Joo, I will resolve things with In Joo myself. There is no need to tell Teacher.
Ji Hong: Hye Jung-ah. For me, I get flustered seeing you like that. It feels strange too.
Hye Jung: Please treat me formally. The man inside Teacher, please meet me formally. Do you know why I have to complete my task alone? I don't like it when Teacher is in danger because of me. Teacher filled up my entire life, giving me everything; a man who can even help me to find what I don't have, I know that. If I accept everything, without Teacher I don't think I can live. Everything in my life is controlled by Teacher. While giving everything to me, Teacher did not care about my wishes. I also want to give everything to the man I love, I want to enter into that man's life, and control all that belongs to that man. But Teacher, you do everything on your own. Not needing anyone, doing everything based on your wishes. In that case if Teacher doesn't love me anymore, what will happen?

Sorry this is late @Kasmic but thanks for the shout-out :) And sorry if there are any translation errors! (Edit: I made some changes to my original post as I think I misheard some lines)

Chingu @parisonheaven... Thank you "KAMSAHAMNIDA" for the translation. You rock :):)  That is a realllllllly touching scene and if Ji Hong doesn't fix it by the end of this episode I will beeeee so saddddddd:tears::tears:

• Like 14

Annyeong fellas!

saved by the commercials. thank goodness :D

36 minutes ago, nonski said:

ANNYEONG PATIENTS! CHINGUS!

I MISSED EVERYONE ESPECIALLY MY BABY YOON DO!

LESS THAN HOUR TO GO!!!

ENJOY!!!

@Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33 @maplekist @drmjs @inshara2000 @Ayame @andy78 @lclarakl @kdramalovers @WinCee @faeble @jadecloud @delfin  @kyunii88 @evie7 @Mau_Cherry @Bambiina @littleloony @Ahpheng @NileRose @Misstwilightfan1416 @thunderman1 @minoz_joyax @siena407 @yaqiyuki @onnififi @pandalover1 @plappi @xiashenghan @Sarang21 @heartoppaya @ruzikie @moodypie @alekaonu @angelangie @dhia205 @mujay @andreasofia16 @Yongzura @liz-danielle @sebnem @missjjkim @uglypearl @vanillakitties @hell59 @Raquel Bastian @yongpal @alcides14 @euraka @ned_lee @alexandria2207 @dimples21 @sujenlee06 @myeou @rrmski @USAFarmgirl @zurah90 @UnniSarah @maria1983 @Too Old For richard simmons @Tiggie2 @12blbl @docster6@NhicarT @Nymeria289 @myinnerbattles @ktcjdrama @ned_lee @sojisoban @imjiyoon @maria1983 @ayni @Hanyeoun @amadeus @rori0711 @whiteangel25 @ayni @yuhotarubi @Annette @maris1 @Nodame @Niki Azia @Rin90 @thea2410 @kyonkichi78 @caray @Justiffa LZZ @holyfea @suejee2014 @rameennoodles @lc85 @irilight @jongski @missminami @genmaikrw @jeijei @blademan @bebe1989 @paolaadl @parmma @sweetbloom74 @moomooz @Chii Le @Kfan7172 @neenawin  @Gul 1 @m0us3y

oooops i saw the ever dependable @parisonheaven now we are so lucky to have to two great translators on the house kudos to both you @whiteangel25!

@nonski awww! you're so sweet:wub: thanks for the shout out! I'm here :) let's all watch Doctors!

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

It happen that i still sleep ...and work ... but i am also all the time here hahahahaha

i never did this in my life .

and will end soon . 4 more weeks :)  wow , hope i will still be alive at the end :)

Are you sure, it will be only 4 more weeks? :sweatingbullets: .:phew:How about, posting just to cope with the withdraw symptoms ?:Plol.:D

• Like 13

Well said chingu @ktcjdrama and I agree with you and @m0us3y
17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

• Like 10

Start!

On top of hospital roof (scene from ep10)

HJ walks away, JH is narrating

JH runs 

SW father rings HJ

JH catches up to HJ, but HJ still on phone and she walks off to hide from JH

SW father put the phone down, JH walks in the opposite direction (i don’t think he heard anything)

SW father meeting with Security guy and is reading some records

• Like 16

starting now...

from end last time

HJ talking to JH, she walks out.

JH thinks to himself then he followed HJ

HJ receives a call from doc chief, he doesnt answer

JH follows her inside the hospital and calls HJ

doc chief calls her again

JH calls her but she just went on, JH left

doc chief, this time he talks but after a bit hangs up

he looked into the envelope containing info i think about HJ