[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

I don't know why some of us worry about second lead when part of the drama description is  love of a life time between HJ and JH. 

Also KRW is at his 2nd peak thanks to Doctors... where this is YKS's 2nd lead role

It's good that our second leads get some love and popular too. It show the power of the drama as a whole. So please don't be too sensitive

agree....

out from lurking to protect Kyunsang bb since i sense so much negative vibe for YD for many pages just because people being worry and insecure of their OTP spotlight being taken..

tbh i don't even understand why they need to even worried since this drama obviously KRW and PSH is the lead and the story about them...just because some people have other preference that not necessarily going to ship main otp doesn't mean suddenly the script gonna change..so im sure the ending gonna be JH&HJ gonna run to the sunset this time not with other guy again like 13yrs ago XD

if you have seen korean articles MAJORITY is shipping JH-HJ lol there barely anyone talk about her and YD and they are the one who gonna increase the rating so i don't see why JH-HJ shipper need to worry AT ALL....YD-HJ shipper like myself is only a MINORITY and mostly the loud one is int fan who don't contribute anything to rating so i doubt their voice gonna change anything lol

well im a multishipper myself so maybe i will never understand "only main otp" shipper mentality who can't accept her scene with anyone else but their otp...

Park Shinhye is well known for having chemistry with pretty much everyone she work with man/woman, older/younger so that girl seriously the most shippable actress ever so im not surprised with people shipping her with other guy because i myself ship her with YD,JH,SC,SH,YD uncle,mobs boss and all followers,KS,YG and everyone she work with so go HJ/PSH you are the boss :P 

for kdramas watcher i think you should always be prepared there will always be people who divided between liking main otp, some would have second lead syndrome (tbh i don't understand why some people say lead can't be the nice happy go lucky type when in some older drama there lead with that kind of personality such as KSW in STH and there grumpy chaebol 2nd lead such as Won bin in AIMH so whose rules decide that main lead need to be the angry bad chaebol and 2nd lead need to be the nice guy only LOL)

there other who ship her with 3rd, 4th, 5th and so on guy so if that gonna make you guys unhappy everytime when other wanna ship her with not just the lead then idek anymore lol since this is a DRAMA thread which i guess every other character beside JH/HJ deserve to get loves and attention as much as the lead too...(there KRW and PSH shipper thread if people wanna see only them as the main topic lol)

someone say KRW is like a wall so for YKS can get some love when he have KRW as the rival make me happy even i know he not gonna get the girl but im continue hoping YKS can get more love and YD continue to be awesome since he such a wonderful actor..for me both KRW and YKS is my fave actor so im more than happy to get both of them in same drama to drool at.i want both of them to do well and from what i see KRW is getting so much love in Korea right now and he deserve it..and even YD not gonna get the girl i still don't want him to ever end with SW :P 

ok back to lurking again...well i might be done with this thread and leave if it turn out into shipper war in future since im here for the drama, doctors story, all character so i hope it won't turn out into shipping war when everyone of the cast and character deserve the love they can get...i hope there would be more happy positive discussion no matter about otp, doctor procedure, storyline, main cast, supporting cast, cameo cast, everything about the drama..

be nice and stay peaceful everyone..please don't turn this thread into another db, viki, nb or whatever int comment space..let make this one of the best thread for international fan to gather and don't follow the negative int places example so anyone new who decide to watch this drama won't get scared :P 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, chroniclurker said:

What he failed/missed to do in the past 13 years he managed in Just 3 Days!
What an efficient man, indeed!

I wonder what he would have been able to achieve by the end of his week??? 

***Disclaimer: Please be advised that this type of Ninja Moves displayed by LTE Doc Hong Hong Hong may not be applicable/suitable for everyone. Proceed with caution should anyone wish to replicate (^^)v

And probably could only succeed if you have a face in par with Kim Rae Won, a neurosurgeon, drives a masseratti and smells nice (okay, that last bit is my imagination only, but I do imagine KRW smells good.)

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

July 3rd: - helipad encounter (clarified her status), doing surgery together, boxing ring (clarified his status), walked her home, first brush of affection felt by HJ when protected by him from oncoming traffic.

July 4th: - went to hospital and found out HJ was "tricked" by YD into a challenging surgery, became her assistant to give support. After that, park bench chat to catch up on her life, and throwing in his confession while at it. Evening: - Boss' room incident, then a person-to-person hug before leaving HJ.

July 5th: - HJ waited in front of his office to welcome him and ask for a favor, but was denied the favor although later he changed his mind. HJ met the stepmother, wanted to ask JH to take over the case, but he was away fishing with Dad. JH asked Dad to help with retrieving grandma's file. Evening: - waited for HJ at the park to give the file, ran in the rain together for shelter, danced and kissed her.

Talk about super speed! :lol: 

I don't really have any impression of KRW before this drama, but turned out that I've watched him in My Little Bride and My Love Patzzi. Comparing him then and now, I see that he ages very well. So much more attractive, mesmerizing, and captivating now. :wub:

Boy, Hye Jung's life is not boring at all. Nuh uh! Dull is not in her vocabulary. I guess Doctor's is a combination between Grey's anatomy and 24. Only with lots of cheese. HongHongHong cheese that is!

• Like 22

3 hours ago, starb82 said:

And probably could only succeed if you have a face in par with Kim Rae Won, a neurosurgeon, drives a masseratti  >> Agree!

and smells nice (okay, that last bit is my imagination only, but I do imagine KRW smells good.) >> LOL here but True

Boy, Hye Jung's life is not boring at all. Nuh uh! Dull is not in her vocabulary. I guess Doctor's is a combination between Grey's anatomy and 24. Only with lots of cheese. HongHongHong cheese that is!

>> MTE! I was actually thinking the writer & director seems to be wanting to compete with the pace of 24 series while using GA as backdrop. Hahaha! Maybe they're fans of both series? So, should this series be renamed? There's already a handful of numbered series (3days, 2 wks, loving u 7000 days, krw's a 1000 days promise). Will this then be "20 Days"? or "How to marry Gangster Doc  Hye-Jung in less than 100 days"??Hahaha (*^^*)

**mianheyo for dissecting your post. It's really a struggle commenting from mobile coz I can't highlight the portions I'd like to comment on. (*_*;

• Like 11

Guest myasally

How come I 'm so exited for tomorrow? I know tomorrow is monday, I know tomorrow doctors epi 7 going to air, but how come i forgot my holiday is ending? And most importantly, I just realize I need to work tomorrow....oh my gosh, JiHye couple, what you have done? Is it alright to be this addicted to this drama, I mean JiHye couple....hua hua hua.... 

3 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

By end of his week he should have claimed HJ to be his woman and get married the following week. A twin to be followed around episode 18 and marriage life before that. 

That was an impressive + aggressive "checklist" for most of the man on earth! I like it! Ensure that you are well prepared and "planned" ahead (way ahead) before approaching. Good luck and may god bless you! 

and i will love to waiting for JH claim his woman, but to have a twins in ep 18, he surely moving in lighting speed, (more that the road runner can do) roadrunner-f12-1.gifbip bip....

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahahha so we have Ninja Moves aka Speed Doctor.... :D

what about 'Road Runner' :D hahahaha suddenly im reminded of my Looney Tunes figures :D

roadrunner-f12-1.gif bip bip... i just open my eyes and you make me to imagine HJH running in LTE speed like this one. i can't stop rolling on my bed, really..

2 hours ago, salz said:

agree....

out from lurking to protect Kyunsang bb since i sense so much negative vibe for YD for many pages just because people being worry and insecure of their OTP spotlight being taken..

tbh i don't even understand why they need to even worried since this drama obviously KRW and PSH is the lead and the story about them...just because some people have other preference that not necessarily going to ship main otp doesn't mean suddenly the script gonna change..so im sure the ending gonna be JH&HJ gonna run to the sunset this time not with other guy again like 13yrs ago XD

insta008_1.gif 

really? did this cute guy need a protection?? he already learn 1,2, backspin, & elbow.. no need to worry anymore.

don't see it as negative vibe, if he could steal some spotlight from the main OTP (which people admit have strong cemy) isn't that means a good thing?, beside i think people who don't like YD character at first, already change by now

15 minutes ago, Rin90 said:
SungKyung is gangsta too. Haha

SK such a hype girl.. i always love his expression tho... i'm laughing so hard when she come out on RM

• Like 17

3 hours ago, dhia205 said:

really? did this cute guy need a protection?? he already learn 1,2, backspin, & elbow.. no need to worry anymore.

don't see it as negative vibe, if he could steal some spotlight from the main OTP (which people admit have strong cemy) isn't that means a good thing?, beside i think people who don't like YD character at first, already change by now. 

of course he still need protection since his heart is too busy beating im sure he already forgot all the 1,2, backspin, & elbow skill he just learn unless he enroll in martial art class next ep or have Moohyul spirit protecting the giant bear :P 

i don't mean about the negative with him getting some shipper which im happy since more people on my side and he get some loving too because lot don't like him when he first appear so im happy he get more like now :P 

but what annoy me the "worry" topic been ongoing for too long like you people can just enjoy your OTP since they still have the most screentime together since ep1 he already confessed, she obviously like him back, they already kiss, hug and many more gonna come so i just don't get the worry just because other site like other otp like to each their own 

while my adorable YD still have little and cute awkward scene, HJ don't even know his feeling and not even interested to ask him question back lol while JH already move in fast and furious speed with HJ so YD don't even have much chance in 1st place so let us the small ship just enjoying every little moment we can get without seeing people annoyed with YD getting some love he deserve since JH obviously the one getting the most love now anyway...

well only my personal one person opinion which is not important so im sure i can't stop anyone from worrying anyway lol but i still need to vent somewhere...maybe im being sensitive because im used seeing over the top shipping war which start from small worries at first that led to world war 4 in no time so just hoping it won't happen here because i can see the intense love for HongHongHong here which sometime scare me which is fine as long as the love not heading to hate to the 2nd lead or other guy HJ gonna have contact with such as SC and mob boss just because the girl also gonna have other moment with other guy too before happy end at last ep so yeah

on other note because i keep seeing everyone being crazy with Jisoo but i only see him here first so im checking his previous work angry mom and fall with him as well and now i understand what the big deal with him :D i wanna see this boy get bigger in future too and hope his character actually gonna have some depth when he appear again and not just some random guy from HJ past...maybe he can be her friend not just a guy who make JH jealous 

ok i will truly back to my lurker cave and won't bother people again :P k bye 

p/s: awesome fanvid i found :Ptoo lazy for new post and im a lazy person but have bad habit of long post so i avoid posting too much only will delurk some time when i want too :P

Spoiler

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, salz said:

ok i will truly back to my lurker cave and won't bother people again :P k bye 

Dont go back to ur cave, pls, lets all freely ship whoever  we want to ship lol…. the beauty is actually in our differences, lets embrace it, rejoice in it and keep rocking the Doctors forum.  The world will soon know that we really own the title of 'the thread that never sleeps' he3 :D

• Like 19

1 hour ago, dhia205 said:

SK such a hype girl.. i always love his expression tho... i'm laughing so hard when she come out on RM

ShinHye like, oppa (sunkyung), look at him~ he bullied me..

And sunkyung to kyunsangie, yaa!! :angry:

Kekeke...

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

Everytime I watch the boxing scene - I can't help myself but laughing!!!!!

Agree.. i keep repeating watched that video 

And so touched when shinhye softly asked raewon shi "uwae?" at back hug wrestling bts. XD

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Too Old For richard simmons said:

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one dragging my husband to watch k-dramas. We first watched HS (Heartstrings) together way back then, when we encounter this website that gives k-drama recommendations. Since then, we are a PSH fan & watch all her dramas. It is really fun & refreshing watching with a guy, listening guy's antics &  perspective. Kudos to you chingu! :thumbsup:

If any of you, you have a husband who doesn't watch k-dramas with you, tell him - "A HAPPY WIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE!" :joy:

OMO I need more than that quote to lure my hubby into kdrama...sigh his just not into it. But he bought me a Korean language guide book for Xmas and I was like WTF! :confounded: 

9 hours ago, starb82 said:

I envy you both... oh well, as long as my husband doesnt get jealous and forbid me of anything rekated to Ji Hong... I'm good!

Im like you too chingue envy of those whom able to persuade their partners into kdrama. The other night, it started to rain and I was asked him to take his jacket off. He rolled his eyes, laughed and dragged me running to our car...SHUCKS! no running to a redbooth and def no dancing in the rain. I need to whack hubby across the head and sure enough I did. :P

Who's this actress? I dont recall seeing her. Another cameo?? :blink: But she'll be on 2 networks back to back. :blink:

• Like 15

The fact that had never missed a single post with Shinhye in it when any of her drama is being aired....but am finding myself falling behind now.....says a lot for the speed with which this forum is moving ......AND ..... The fact that have not posted anything for so long........goes to the credit of the quality, variety, creativity, humour of posts and the thoroughness with which all aspects of this drama, cast, story, shipping etc has been explored and covered. 

so a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for all the amazing often laugh out loud posts in " the forum that never sleeps".... As someone so rightly called it. It helps to beautifully pass the interim period between the episodes. I am loving it all to the maximum.

posting this again .....marvelling at how far and quickly we have travelled in just 6 episodes from when it all started......happy weekend.....see you all tomorrow...:blush:

• Like 20