[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

5 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

My livestream was lagging so thank you to the recappers ! Im gonna watch the sub tomorrow but I hope the rating breaks the 20% again !

I'm feeling bittersweet though....coz the end of the episode means I only have 4 more episodes and 2 more weeks of HJ and JH and the rest of Doctors :tears::tears:

hopefully breaks the 20% again

but if not, i'm not so upset. Doctors drama become more & more & more dramatic & interesting. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM.. JiHye still can learn to be a better person even in a lovely moment. :tears:

yes !!!!!  BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !!

IS TIME !! They already suffer a lot ... they nead a vacation  together . a ROMANTIC VACATION so : BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !!

CpbGamMVMAECpNx.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 13

@Kasmic, Thanks for the pictures.

Okay, I know this is going to sound horrible, but I can't help myself.  Kang Soo is my favorite intern; however, his lips were so dry that I just found myself looking at his chapped lips.  For goodness sake, can they not get him some lip balm or chapstick?  With his cute self.........I hope he will still be able to be a doctor.

39351f6199ecbcce02bcd47d611f0b5d.png

1bb4afc7bc2edad6b06a6722bced7e33.png

• Like 9

Absence seizure is one type of seizure where the patient usually stops from his activity for a few seconds and he doesnt even realise it. This happened to KS; when he received the call his mind was blank for a while and he didnt even know. Probably the tumor caused him to have this type of seizure. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i think the report she gotten is the anesthetic reports? the one that everyone seems to forget

did i spell it right? :D hahahaha sorry im not from the medical field.....it was the report that Paran mention during their very first mini conference in just between the 3 of them......sorry if i got the medical term wrong... :D:P 

that the one.. at the very beginning of the episode via her fax machine but don't know how she got it... 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@Kasmic, Thanks for the pictures.

Okay, I know this is going to sound horrible, but I can't help myself.  Kang Soo is my favorite intern; however, his lips were so dry that I just found myself looking at his chapped lips.  For goodness sake, can they not get him some lip balm or chapstick?  With his cute self.........I hope he will still be able to be a doctor.

Spoiler

39351f6199ecbcce02bcd47d611f0b5d.png

Yes I notice esp in this ep they made him look sick - pale and dry lips... I guess you dont need a doctor to see that our Puppy is indeed sick. YAH!!! I hope he gets better. :confounded:

5377874df7dd8569f76d8cbdc7f1f6ba.png

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

probably not in the hospital then....maybe MH was thinking of using the scandal to undo and destroy HyeJung credibility all together....

for sure MH will ask her daughter to back up him... but i'm sure SW won't follow her father instruction.. 

just wondering how JH is going to protect HJ this time if they bring up the past?

By claiming that she's his fiancée and use his power in the hospital to protect HJ? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, I don't think that congressman VIP is YD's dad. He appeared in earlier episode and this is not him.

It's YD dad, I forget on which episode. he and MH and SW grandfather and one other friend having meal together. he is talking about YD... I must re watch again to find the episode....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, yunjae87 said:

But a drama will be boring without any major conflict, lols. sorry...

let's hope for the best for every character. I'm sooo praying KS will get through this. He's gow the best neurosurgeons in the country and they will try their best to save him, in any case.

10 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

yes !!!!!  BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !!

IS TIME !! They already suffer a lot ... they nead a vacation  together . a ROMANTIC VACATION so : BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !!

@yunjae87 yes without a conflict the story will boring, but with lovey dovey scene the story will more perfect.

@maria1983 should we demonstrate in front SBS ?? ahahaha..... akhhh it's depressed week.. i love the auditorium confession but it's not enough :lol::lol:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, drmjs said:

Some Impressions (without the subs)

• Murphy's law seems to have applied to the events leading up to the congressman's stroke. First, he was having a buffet at his room, despite of warnings coming from HJ and KS, he defied their orders. That's actually common with VIP patients in all hospitals. 
  • The nurse in charge of the congressman should have called everyone on the team if she kept getting busy signals. I wonder what kind of protocol they have there. JH immediately attended to the congressman but he was too late. It's a good thing he called the shots early on though for immediate surgery.
  • KS, the maknae resident seems to be under the weather lately. He was even behaving erratically by punching the general surgery resident. He was also looking increasingly tired, the pills he took only worsened his condition. Like a true paranoid doctor, he went ahead and did self diagnoses which revealed startling results. We have a saying in the hospital, most of the time, the illnesses we develop would correspond to the service we're in. I feel sad for that resident. He has his whole career ahead of him and it would be derailed by illness.
  • I'm glad JH and HJ were adult enough to patch up their differences. I like the fact that JH confessed his love for HJ in such a romantic way, truly...I loved that scene. The emotions they both had were raw. I'll stop here and wait for the subs . 

Agree. And it is rather ironic laughable for me actually as to the location of the VIP area which is so far away from important people/care a.k.a doctors and nurses. What's the good in that? Just imagine the distance doctors have to run just to rush to the VIPs. I think it is also in a much higher level of the building. Just so silly. Not a single emergency call button? The nurse can only use a mobile phone to call for help? Imagine if the battery suddenly dropped or went dead... And remember that Hong Dad also received help/assistance a little bit too late, albeit for story plot sake. Yes, you get the VIP feel of exclusivity and privacy, but definitely not the VIP service. :P The VIP area of hospitals in my country has a nurse's station very nearby, with several nurses always on standby just for the VIP patients.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

It's YD dad, I forget on which episode. he and MH and SW grandfather and one other friend having meal together. he is talking about YD... I must re watch again to find the episode....

ep 5? right after JH's dad meeting against SW and his father... 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Nawwwww highlight let's hold onto this moment while waiting for subs :D

JH - "I love you HJ ah" :D

or  watch it in Naver: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1035348/list/87618

His face is priceless :heart:

12 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

credit to the owner

I love a romantic vacation....please pdnim.. in the drama, never have romantic vacation...

10 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

My apologies, Moderators, if  I may be breaking a rule of quoting images and videos but I just have to do this. 

I LOVE JI HONG AND HYE JUNG!  I love how they love each other. I love how Ji Hong realized that, despite all his declarations and actions showing how much he cares for Hye Jung, he's never really said the words "I love you" to her.  I love how nervous he looked when he was about to tell her.  Did you notice his hand sort of clenching slightly and how he seemed to be shaking from emotion?  Wonderful acting, KRW!  :)

And may I just say how much I love Hye Jung for asking him to come into her arms so she can give him a tight hug?  The way her eyes would light up when she looks at him?  And how happy she actually looked when she heard him say he loves her?  PSH, you go, girl!  I see no trace of the little girl actress in you in this series.  You are all woman here and that's wonderful!  :)

Hugs are big for this couple and they're just so warm and full of love.  I think I've gotten more goosebumps watching Ji Hong and Hye Jung holding hands, smiling at each other, hugging each other than I did with the kissing scenes of other couples from other dramas.  

YES YES YES YES YES  Finally...."sarangae hye jung ah"....for me, this is best scene from this episode...its so so so ....:blush::confounded:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I'm sorry I was just reading your post and I didn't realize you wrote " BRING BACK THE LOVEY DOVEY PD-NIM !! " more than 20 times cause I was nodding at each one of them and then I'm like hold up !! Doctors what have you done to me ?? :dizzy:

I actually don't mind the tone of the recent episodes, because they're not complete tearjerkers, we still have those heartwarming, funny and beautiful moments between our characters which balances the sad parts of the episode, I think the director's done a pretty good job with that. What I'm worried about is the next 4 episodes, since the stakes are getting higher and the tension is boiling up, but We're all here and we'll see our beautiful show end with a bang :blush:

• Like 14