[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

jHXDCeB.png

credit to @Kasmic i got distracted by JH's tie for a moment. It suits him so good. :)

44 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

no wonder JH hate fight

Hide contents

n6ZV7zt.png

3r8TjIg.png

RlUJuDC.png

3r8TjIg.png

UAKFdPA.png

It's takes a lot of self restraint for JH not to get even / revenge to those bullies which is our basic nature. I admire him for his maturity.:wub: 

Awww...how warm to know Dr. Hong became his saving grace during those difficult time.

• Like 24

Just now, maplekist said:

that will be childish and unprofessional... and what right does YD have to ask for something like that in return of doing the surgery.  it is his medical responsibility to look after the patient's best interest at all times and not involve any personal feelings.... YD doesn't seem like a person who will do such a sly trick.. if it's SW well its not surprising

true ... i agree wd u ...

YD is a true doctor whereas SW's dad is a corrupt one ... but, i think SW will be someone who knocks down her father and her grand father. after her journey wd JH,HJ,YD, SH and BFF, she then will realize her lost and catching things up for her ...

• Like 16

Aaarrggg... ep 9 make me happy worry sad... jihong so poor.. :( I wanna cry when watching it... how he is cheerful this morning but now he`s sad cause his dad condition... in this situation hye jung must to give him strong.. #power of love :D hope ji hong tomorrow back cheerful.. if watching preview tomorrow uri jhxhj walking together again.. n jh hold her hair!!! Kyaaaaaaa..:wub::wub: #fall in love a both.. make my heart happy....need oxygen n bts!! ;):D

• Like 18

Thank you to all our Daebak Live Recappers, Screencappers, Thank you to all the GIFS,Videos, and to all who share their amazing thoughts..

Hope HJ and JH will not be separated anymore, 13years is so long enough.. Whatever they face, the battle between SW family and JH family it will not affect their relationship.. I will be so sad if they will be separated again.. 

Glad JH father's surgery is a success based on the preview.. I hope he will be doing well and be with us till the last episode.. Cant take JH will be more sadder, my poor heart.. I hope the evil family will vanish in Guk Il hospital, too much greedy, who wants morepower, Money really is the root of all evil.. Tsk! Hope HJ can get all the evidences about Halmoni's case so that SW's evil family will be kick out..

Be strong JH, JH's father and HJ! 

• Like 23

Thank you to all who joined in the live stream today.... recappers, screen cappers, gif makers, commentors and those who jumped in.... thank goodness the reception got better!!!.... Im hoping to see you again tomorrow... fingers cross.... now let me rest before my night shift... when will i encounter a hot neurosurgeon like honghonghong.... or even just like YD ahahahaha... dreams lol:wub:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Stargazing at the playground
HJH: Look at the stars. It's stunning. HJ ah, isn't my arm long? You can use it, my arm.
YHJ: Arrrrrr so cringey. 

YHJ's Opening Monologue
"Revenge has the effect of reducing the fury of the victim. Revenge gives the motivation and stregth to go forward. I, until I reached my target, would not rest. But, beside this man, the sleep is getting to me."

HJH sent YHJ back home
SN: You, aren't you coming back too late?
HJH: Yah, you sound like a teacher.
SN: Song Saeng Nim, I'm her guardian. There're too many weird people around. That time, at the rainy day, a crazy man and woman were said to be dancing at the park. What if YHJ met with such crazy people?
HJH: That's right. I gotta go.
SN: That's true. If they caught by YHJ, they're having such a bad fortune. 

SN & HJ's Convo
SN: Arrr that guy, the tall guy who looks like a dog, the guy that looks like Siberian Husky.
YHJ: Jung Yoon Do Song Saeng Nim.
SN: Is his name JYD? But it's weird, he's looking only at you and Hong Saem. Who does he like between you two (HJ and Hong Saem)? I bet my 500 won that he likes you.

i am afraid that HJ is really being eaten by her thoughts of revenge but im always hoping that JH will change her... that will make her realize he has to let go of the painful past because he is there now for her for a happy future...

• Like 20

finally, finish read all the live recap today..cant wait to watch with the translation tomorrow

to all live recappers and screencaps thank you so much

@maria1983 @andreasofia16 @andy78 @angelangie @drmjs @kammiya @jeonghyang @dhia205 @UnniSarah @maplekist @Ayame @kdramalovers @Kasmic sorry if i miss the other name, you don't know how much we thank you :heart:

• Like 18

I can see Tae Ho taking over the hospital position and Ji Hong the neurosurgery department with Hye Jung and SW both being professors or SW quitting to go to some other hospital in the long run. SW is not quite so evil, she may turn the tables on her father and grandfather, they are so very much greedy.

• Like 21

Of course the subs would further enlighten us on their conversations, so I'll be patiently waiting for the subs to be done. A few things that struck me about this episode:

• The father and son scenes. We saw diametric opposites regarding father and son dynamics, it's like a play between the forces of good versus the forces of evil. We saw JH's deep love for his father, the respect he has for him and how he doesn't impose his will on his dad despite of having witnessed how his dad is having a hard time coping with his illness. The fear he had prior to surgery was moving, doctors are also human. Juxtaposed to JMH and his dad JSJ, they are also looking out for each other but their intentions are meant to bring down other people. We saw their greed and sly maneuvering to create controversy. 
  • The whole conspiracy coverup regarding halmoni's surgery wasn't really very surprising. It's just from paid lackey to another. HJ will get into the bottom of this in no time.
  • YD and SW whole conversation is intriguing, I think YD finally owned up to actively liking HJ and SW was enraged. Just a quick note though, YD was supposed to be her consultant and she shamelessly struck him. Clearly, she disregards boundaries and she quickly reverts back to being spoilt and entitled when she couldn't get her way. Poor girl, when will she ever learn? I mean she's a grown woman who behaves like a 12 year old.
  • JH and YD's relationship dynamics is changing. I'd really love to see them become great friends.
  • Like 24

5 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

HJH sent YHJ back home
SN: Song Saeng Nim, I'm her guardian. There're too many weird people around. That time, at the rainy day, a crazy man and woman were said to be dancing at the park. What if YHJ met with such crazy people?

:lol: ROTFLOL... if only she knew....

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, maplekist said:

and i wonder too hahahaha... bet he prepared for this scene anyway..... deodorant plus loads of perfume ahahahahaha.... 

ahahaha.....plus take a shower before take, fanning him self so he didn't sweet at all after that...

4 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

It's takes a lot of self restraint for JH not to get even / revenge to those bullies which is our basic nature. I admire him for his maturity.:wub: 

Awww...how warm to know Dr. Hong became his saving grace during those difficult time.

IKR... he is mature from very young age. no wonder his father love him alot 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

Stargazing at the playground
HJH: Look at the stars. It's stunning. HJ ah, isn't my arm long? You can use it, my arm.
YHJ: Arrrrrr so cringey. 

YHJ's Opening Monologue
"Revenge has the effect of reducing the fury of the victim. Revenge gives the motivation and stregth to go forward. I, until I reached my target, would not rest. But, beside this man, the sleep is getting to me."

HJH sent YHJ back home

SN & HJ's Convo
SN: Arrr that guy, the tall guy who looks like a dog, the guy that looks like Siberian Husky.
YHJ: Jung Yoon Do Song Saeng Nim.
SN: Is his name JYD? But it's weird, he's looking only at you and Hong Saem. Who does he like between you two (HJ and Hong Saem)? I bet my 500 won that he likes you.

@whiteangel ... thank u for d translation ...

HJ's heart is now open for JH ... yay ...

congratulation everybody ...

soon we will witnessing a proposal then sweet romantic marriage scene and little JH and HJ ... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 20

credit to owner.

the streaming seems to be quite laggy today. I sensed something bad will happen to JH dad. 

I hoped that there will not be any conflicts between JH and HJ anymore. Because he need her to be by his side from now on.... 

• Like 20