[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

nope not awkward kissing just the posture looks a little awkward to me....to me this kiss is meant to proof that he is serious though wow when i thought he will take an initiative steps to move their relationship forward that now he found her....i never for once thought he will propel forward with such force lols....he didnt back paddle that is for sure :)

@angelangie i agree 100% with your observation. 

16 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Okay, the kiss didn't light my fire, but what I loved, loved about the kiss is he lowered himself to her eye level to kiss her, to put her at ease. She is a person who has not let others get close to her in a romantic sense, and he know this---it's probably her first kiss. He didn't tower over her. I think what she said about the body's reaction when she was fighting him speaks volumes.....by lowering himself to eye level it helped brake down her defenses.

I love the consideration he's showing her....a man who had been waiting 13 years for her.

i like how you put it into words :)

@Ahpheng lol that was Choi Young Do's line :w00t::lol: keep coming ur cstrip...so good i always anticipating it.

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, nonski said:

*waves* @bebebisous33 finally here to comment...just can't help it but write about the kiss.  like you and @USAFarmgirl i like it and it's perfect.

why do i find it perfect?  to me, it was unplanned, it just happened and in the best of circumstances, after that romantic dance in the rain, JH looked tenderly at HJ and kissed her with all the tenderness of his love for her.  Yes, it was too long a wait for 13 years but it does not necessarily mean that he have to be all raging hormones even if he is still a man. A man who waited for HJ to grow to be become a person that she is right now.  JH is some who witnessed the events in HJ's life and knew she was through a lot.  JH said himself that he looked for her everytime he is in Korea and i believe he had been keeping tabs on her.  I love how he seem to compensate for all the lost time by trying his very best to be always by her side.  He readily admits to SW his feelings for HJ and that's a complete turn-around from his actions 13 years ago.  So back to the kiss and it was all tenderness, all caring and all love.  The way he softly planted his lips on hers was just too much i melted into a gooey puddle. There romance is gonna be one slow steady burn and it would ignite into something big when the proper time comes.

perfect c-strip @Ahpheng unni squeeeeeeeeeeee... and the last part yeah, i'd die if he'd do that, obviously he'd smell way tooooooooo good to handle.

agreed with you chingu!! 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

i'm not an ajuma yet... it's mean i'm innocent right ?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-010.gif?1292792380

NO..you are the worst one:P:glasses: seriously with all the per** idea you had...@dhia205, how old are you..?  why so many ''naughty' thought.on your post...but i always like your sense of humour.:heart:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

thank you , i have so much work to do ... and i remained here to read about the kiss . i wanted to write something ...but then i thought that i have this dark sense of humor and i stopped . :)

because was like i will have tomorrow an exam about KRW kissing ... and i must learn everything about that . :)

I believe the kiss is exactly how a kiss between them  must be in this moment of the drama .

hello to all :)  really enjoy your comments :)

Right. oh i'm interested to know your take on tonights episode. 

this thread is very insightful thanks to our lovely patients :) i enjoy reading all of their comments as well.

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, andreasofia16 said:

@hell59, He is a good kisser but remember that the director decide how he will do it. So, isn't his culprit. He's innocent! He's innocent! :D I think that in the near future we will see his kisser skills in all its glory. :blush: 

@andreasofia16...I hope so Chingu, because it was reallllllly awkward. Why do directors do that direct them to kiss like that. I really was not feeling the kiss. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Right. oh i'm interested to know your take on tonights episode. 

this thread is very insightful thanks to our lovely patients :) i enjoy reading all of their comments as well.

I want to know how this relation will evolve :) I want to see how they will be after the "baby kiss" :))

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, NileRose said:

I think next episodes won't be sweety I think the problems will be released one by one so that make the writer to make every thing fast especially setting the relations bcz the problems will take the main idea I have feeling that JH father will die and JH will be traumatized beside SW father and grand father planes will be done .

I think the story more than romance between the main OTP I wish all the people to relax beside we didn't see anything yet 

that what i thought as well...

Basically HJ's past issue will come again... it was just an introduction of past issues and not yet solved. But for sure (no matter what) JH will never leave HJ. 

Wait a minute... Injoo might get involve to help JH's dad at the end -- I mean business marriage ((my sixth sense again))

• Like 18

Hello Chingus, It has been a while since my last visit ... been busy with life, but this drama just pulled me back to Soompi! Thanks for the recappers! I appreciate all your work. Keeps me sane while waiting on VIKI.

KRW has always been one of my favorite korean actors (Since love story in harvard) and I agree that he is an excellent kisser! I am so happy that he got another good drama.

PSH is also one of my favorite korean actresses (she always makes me think of YEH, i think they have similar facial features). I loved watching her in 3 meals a day, she is such a nice person.

Well, I will be lurking around reading your posts and stuff. Might react once in a while. Take care everyone!

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, mujay said:

NO..you are the worst one:P:glasses: seriously with all the per** idea you had...@dhia205, how old are you..?  why so many ''naughty' thought.on your post...but i always like your sense of humour.:heart:

LOL... Pervert?? naughty thought?? who?? me?? really?? are you sure you not mentioning another ID? i'm still 17yo and i'm so innocent wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 you are freely PM me if you curious "onnie" hahahahah... uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

• Like 11

Oh yeah.. My dream came true, isn't it ? Dance in the rain romance and kissssssss~! It's a sudden kiss so HJ was caught by surprise. Most likely we will see a decent kiss in the later episodes. ;) 

Anyway I'm waiting for the ratings and eng sub to come out! 

• Like 15

Really disappointed to all comments about the kiss is awkward. Maybe u r not at their age. 31 years no love experiment, and she has strong defense, you kiss her like eating, you will be hit. I'm sure because i'm in love at 30 year old. Then he has loved her in 13 years. That's a deep love. So in 13 years, he had noone to practise kissing. What do you hope in the kiss between that man n woman?

• Like 24

22 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

I want to know how this relation will evolve :) I want to see how they will be after the "baby kiss" :))

Yeah..we have 14 more episodes and what's next? where do they go from there? I hope that writer could balance the romance and the individual character's growth well and of course the overall story. 

Actually, the story is rich. There's a lot of characters that needs to be explored and develop. I hope the writer could utilized them well and bring together with her main story. 

• Like 20

so far JH/HJ's scene:

episode 1 - highkick

episode 2 - pregnant woman + laboratory + bicycle scene 

episode 3 - police station + slowmo run to HJ

episode 4 - reunion rooftop + boxing ring

episode 5 - almost kiss boxing ring + accept protection + confession bench (wakakakaka)

episode 6 - humanity huge (wakakakakaka) + first fight (HJ asked JH to get grandma's file) + awkward dancing + first kiss

Chingu yah~ there are still plenty of things on HJ's plate and this girl really does not have experience in love.  

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, soclose2 said:

I feel that the kiss is just a teaser...maybe in episode 7 HJ and JH will show us a kiss that is more intimate and passionate :wub:

AMENNNN.....And that is true positive wish. please grant that my dear kdrama god crazy-monkey-emoticon-057.gif?1292792394

• Like 10