[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

W Ratings! 16.08.17

NIELSEN AGB KOREA

W-Two Worlds, National, 5th:  12.2%                           W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 13.3% 

Uncontrollably Fond, National,12th : 8%                         Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 12th: 8.6% 

Wanted, : 4.7%

TNMS

W-Two Worlds, National, 5th:  13.5%                             W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 15.0% 

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 19th: 6.8%                    Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 18th: 6.8% 

• Like 20

The story is not dragged out. If we had watched last Thur it would have been fine. Ep 8 had the perfect cliffhanger. It's the the pre emption which threw things off. Now we're going to be stuck tomorrow.  Because I bet ep 10's cliffhanger is when KC discovers he had feelings for her. And maybe or maybe not discovers he is a manhwa character.

Gah. That's why I was in the minority that ep 7 should have been cancelled  last week. Odd numbered episodes are always odd. The writers always write bettter cliffhangers for even number episodes. 

• Like 12

Great - I´m a crying mess two times a Day for the same Drama... And I will end up like that again - if I watch it one more time. Guess I need chear up Music before I go to sleep...

Just watched it with subs.

I know - I repeat myself - but I love the Writer. And I was not really wrong from the start. What makes it difficult for me right now it how is the tablet related to it. But WOW - so it was the Ghost who changed the ending Sign - and as soon as the Story went on again - she got to him because even in his State he missed her so much? Was thinking about her? I see it like this...

What I wonder now - did the Ghost forget too. He is not a real Character at all. What a untalented Writer. He was good at drawing. But create a Keyfigure without an idea who it will be under his hood. What a shame. I feared it from the STart - just a Shadowfigure who was needed whenever a dirty Job by some unknown Person had to be done. I guess thats why he can use the Phone so well too - SM made a unknow Person call... so it will be the Filler Person. He will be back in the W World. But will he remember? The Story can now get complicated. When SM and YJ going to draw a Killer with a Face (maybe use the Prosecutor for it) it will not be the Shadowfigure anymore. So the trouble can be - when they let KC find the "wrong" Killer - the Ghost might not like that. He already became more real - like KC himself. They are somhow like Twins - but not the way a few thought it here. In my opinion. Because they are both from the same "Father" and SM just had to write he can shoot - and BANG he can win a Medal. Like  a Mirror Figure - good and bad. But will it be that easy to give him a face now - and a face already set with a different character. I have my doubts.

Maybe Ghosts Memory is connected with KC now - maybe the Moment he will remember her makes him remember too. Again so many maybes.  Oh and just to say it - seehing that Ghost let me more and more remember the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings. :)

This Episode really put me through a wringer. They gave us the wonderful Moment in her Dream. I knew it could not be right - he was way to happy - the real KC in that moment was so full of fear because of her. Always with the Gun near to him - just a Gun would not even help him.  What a scary Moment when she got shot.

I don´t think there where too many scenes from other Episodes. Because I read so many Episodes from People who have problems to follow the complex Story - so they must make it clear that anyone will understand the variable.

So I guess KC will fall in Love with her again - without remembering first. But will that put the former female Lead in Danger again. Ha - it is difficult to dislike her because even I don´t like her acting - she was created to be like that. She was made to be the Woman on his side so I believe this trust was always a part or her. It is cruel toward KC that all People around him can only exist when they are a Part of his Life or better said a Part of his Story.

Gosh - I laughed when KC went in the Kitchen and turn his Back on her - his Face. Even watching it on Air I knew - ooops I guess SM made him never a Chef. He can´t cook - or was even ever in that Kitchen. Yes - my guess was right. And it was fun. Calling for a Nurse because of a tiny cut. A cute KC- He made me smile. But just for a Minute. Why can you bleed. He was so shocked. And I was kinda glad that we where prepared for that scene. I promise I will scream the first time they will not give us a Preview.

Really - this don´t feel like Episode 8....

And what could give me comfort where the knowlege of the wonderful Pix from there Date. Don´t let that be a Dream of her again.

Seeing her crying in the Preview was so painful. I guess I´m too deep in the Story. how must that feel - all the People don´t remember her - she is the only one left with all that Memories. and she can´t draw a scene for her to forget him. Even she could I doubt she would do it. Holding on to his Ring. And coming back to his World.

That´s Love ....

and I need a Happy End.  I try to think about QIHM - and I will trust the Writer that we will get again - a wonderful Ending! But right now - i don´t care... I´m heartbroken...

Sorry - I´m really tired - so don´t mind a lot mistakes please - and I guess I messed the order a bit - but i said what I wanted to say right now.

• Like 7

Hi Chingus 

Been reading and liking all your, recaps, translations, gifs, artwork, FMV's and much more since watching W.  I would like to say a very big thank you to each and everyone of you amazing people who dedicate their time and sacrifice sleep for putting amazing contributions on this thread.  

Ok,  Spoiler thoughts below !!!!!  Don't kill me, please, I know I have crazy ideas!!!!

I have to say that I believe that the Past, Present, and Future of Kang Chul  in and out of W world is already predetermined.

What we are viewing are instances of past and future melding into the present day!

When he decided to kill himself off at the bridge,the very first time round (although this was not his thoughts but that of Sung moon, he did jump,  but then somehow hung on!!! which means the story change right then 7 years ago in real world time. we see Kang Chul dreaming/re-occurring nightmare of drowning in the Han river.  It did happen, he did jump and end up  in the water.  but then someone re-drew the sequence of events so that's why he was alive and hung onto the bridge instead. determined to live and founded W station.

When he decided to kill himself off the bridge the 2nd time, he was the Kang Chul that just came out of the mawah world after being told about being the main character of the best selling mawah ever by Yeon Joo. he then committed a crime by shooting at sung moon, even though he was edged on to do it by sung moon and decide to end it all by jumping off where he originally was so suppose to end his life 7 years back in real yrs and 15 yrs in Mahwah time.  

But 2 months later, in real world time,  a body gets fished out of the water and Yeon Joo went to the morgue to identify it. we never got to see the face or body, only hearing that the corpse is not the right person as her Kang Chul did not have a ring but this person has.  

Ok now, in the presence moments Kang Chul is married to Yeon Joo, and before he jumped off the hotel building to send her back into the real world, he never took the wedding band off, yet when he awoke in the hospital bed he did not have it on.

He asked her to draw him dreaming the whole events that happen since his stabbing, and that he wants to go back to where and when he never met her.  But there is something wrong here, we see the scene, she has drawn him back in the hospital the first time after being stabbed multiple times from hoodedblackglitchkiller then Sung Moon stabbing him.  The hospital is not where they first met, it was on the rooftop, of the hotel.  Kang  met her on the rooftop drenched in blood.  she needed to have drawn him being saved by someone else from the toon world on that roof top,

kang chul that is married to Yeon Joo. except that the fact is that at the time yeon joo hasn't experience being kang chuls wife so that's why at that time she denied it was him.  the future is already in the past .  Kang chul will always sacrifice his life to save others especially Yeon joo's .  

( i can't write anymore as there is a glitch somewhere and it keeps deleting my words and sentences so everything doesn't quiet make any sense now!!)

• Like 9

I'm disappointed with what KC did at the end of ep 8. I was hoping that he would fight for her, but no, he completely gave up everything and YJ in the blink of an eye, that action was so unheroic. And now my poor girl is going to suffer alone while manages to arrange KC's Richard Simmons life and helps him have a happy ending with another woman. :mellow:

• Like 5

So on mbc W ep9 is scheduled on usual slot.

Screenshot_2016-08-18-06-54-37.png

Nw wait further confirmation. Fingers crossed it will air. Surely ep9 cant be aa sad as yday's ep. I dont thk writernim will drag d angst too long. And atleast they get to meet again after that separation.

I read alot hoped for a goodbye kiss on d rooftop.we didnt get it. But we did get sweet forehead kisses, hugs, shoelace scene, Cinderella dance and lots of hand holding in ep8. So heres rooting for a reunion kiss.. 

• Like 8

To say I'm glad there was no sign of the noble idiocy I was afraid would happen is an understatement. The writer appears to know not to insult our intelligence by making them break up when they could clearly solve the problem better together. The way the writer did it, I can get behind. Both KC and YJ realized that they had little choice but to each go back to their own worlds. Honestly, I've been trying to figure out a way they could have gone about it. Could YJ have made it so that SH had another purpose before being gunned down by the hooded killer? Would that even have solved the underlining issue of characters disappearing? I don't know. So I'm just happy to go along on this ride in order to find out.

This episode made me feel like both KC and YJ (more her than him imo) were being punished for having the temerity to fall in love despite being from two different worlds. YJ seems to be suffering the most, which strikes me as oddly fair since she's the one who has treated this entire thing like it was some fun game outside her real life.

I love how we can't tell where the story's going to go from here. Whose world are we in? Whose the author making all these changes? Every episode both answers and creates even more questions.

Does anyone know if Ep. 9 is still on for tomorrow or are we still waiting for MBC to decide? To be honest, I wouldn't be completely mad if Ep.9 is postponed since it's sure to end on another massive cliff that Ep. 10 would assuage a little if we got them together.

Anyway, really enjoyed this episode.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hey guys for those who didn't yet, please go &"like"  the 1st post of the 1st page of "W" just to increase likes of our thread .. (it's like giving high points to the drama)... thank you :)

ooops.my bad..how come i didnt hit the like...OK.DONE :D

6 hours ago, irenetan said:

JoHyunAh(조현아) (Urban Zakapa(어반자카파)) _ Falling (W OST Part.5)

OMO :o PART 5? how quick...i'm not feel the part 4 yet~ hmmm.looking forward thou..as i'm kinda new fan for urban zakapa. ;)

2 hours ago, lovely_skham said:

W Ratings! 16.08.17

NIELSEN AGB KOREA

W-Two Worlds, National, 5th:  12.2%                           W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 13.3% 

Uncontrollably Fond, National,12th : 8%                         Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 12th: 8.6% 

Wanted, : 4.7%

TNMS

W-Two Worlds, National, 5th:  13.5%                             W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 15.0% 

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 19th: 6.8%                    Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 18th: 6.8% 

hmmmmm...the ratings..:( it's ok.  (olympics can be the cause):sweatingbullets:

btw, ep 8 + preview ep 9 such heartbreaking..  between sweet & sad. :tears: n it got me cry. duuuuhhh..too much to take...

cant wait for ep9 tonite~!:D *be prepare and expect the unexpected..*

• Like 11

Can the tears just stop for one moment?!!!

The tears started a flowing as soon as they stepped in that elevator. So its official elevators are not a good thing, they need to stay far far away from it. I just want to say I am super impressed with her crying this episode. Gosh I haven't cried like that since SHK got me in DOTS. Just the worst feeling when your watching your favourite k-drama and your literally shouting MBC your are so freaking cruel- you are lucky your in S.Korea right now. Episode 8..... great my foot.... anticipated.... yeah right {It was really great just the break up tore me right up] Like I really wanted to see my OTP break up. Come on now! Also to add I personally never minded the flashbacks. Maybe its because I am so used to it that I have become immune to the negative effects of it. My favourite scene had to be when he was holding her in that pink dress, did you all see that hug? now wasn't that forceful. My heart would have came out of my chest if he hugged me like that. It was a sweet and endearing move where you can see they genuinely care about each other and the chemistry was well you know whats up. Im gonna try and watch it a few more times but honestly I was exhausted with the break up. Can I say how much I appreciate the hugs, handholding, the forehead kisses and the pats on the head. They are looking more like a couple each and every episode. As crazy as it sounds I am not mad at KC for giving up on OYJ at the end of the day his intentions as heartbreaking as it as could not be more selfless mind you boy you really had to break OYJ heart, Im so glad we are half way so I don't have to draw myself in this webtoon and literally shake you so you can get those damn memories back. Love you KC but seriously enough with So hui business... cant you set her up with the bodyguard they are both tall and good-looking???

I cant wait to see episode 9! I know ill be feeling a lot of emotions. Lets hope that I don't wake up anyone whilst Im watching it. 

Not to worry about the ratings everyone, W is still slowly getting their audience back after that long long week, Im sure ratings will improve next episode and going further. Nothing will be in their path after episode 9 so lets stay positive shall we. 

• Like 13

Idk if i make sense but I'm still wondering about the time when YJ is supposed to draw KC from waking up from a dream.. if he said it was to be before meeting him, wouldnt KC lying on the floor at the rooftop scene be before meeting Yj? Since KC being in the hospital is after being saved by YJ... I have a feeling that Kc still subconsciously remembers Yj cuz of that.. 

And I'm blaming MBC for the decrease in ratings.. its because if their indecisiveness in airing and knets are all confused about it... MBC u dont deserve this great show to be in your channel. :angry:

• Like 8

OMG I just watching the episode I can't catch my breath.  I know what happened in the story but emotionally, I'm not connecting, I'm in denial. I keep asking myself 'What just happened?' (well that's a cleaned up version of my thoughts since Soompi is family friendly)faint-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif When Kang Cheol leaned off the the edge of the building my dear @sakura2016  I thought about you chingu. You must have died watching that scene. I almost died too. I could not believe it. Omo how are we supposed to live until next week? My thoughts are so scattered that my biggest observation is how handsome Kang Cheol was and how beautiful Oh Yeon Joo looked in that dream.:wub:

QhGxvkU.gif

cr  @jeonghyang

a6jXYCq.png?1

Edited by evie7
just trying to make sense
  • Like 14