[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

3 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Thanks @nonski for the shout-out, as usual I miss the party.... so, I've just done downloading episode 5, arrived at home thirty minutes ago, and turn on my laptop to get episode 5... lol

I wont read for now, I'm sure many spoilers are sctattered all over... hehe,

and this, is this from ep 5 or will be in ep 6, what's happening?? What's with the bloody YJ, whose blood is that???

01.12123663.1_99_20160804145304.jpg?type

cr naver

Off to watch ep 5... see ya chingus!!

I also wonder whose blood is this... I really have a bad feeling that it's YJ's dad and she couldn't save him. She crying badly.. I really really hope that he won't die... Otherwise the couple will have a hard time together. 

• Like 3

Just another thg in my head regarding W. 
Flashed back to ep 3 &4, despite curiosity burning a hole in his pocket (KC wants to find out the reason and whole context of where YJ comes from, having proved she's different and invincible), he uncharacteristically decided to give her time. His exact words were we have time, you can stay here with me (knowing she doesnt have anywhere else to go in his world). And instructed his minions to prepare all that she might need and misled them to think of her as his fiance. This action i find to be quite revealing of his intentions.

tumblr_oarx3oRVSL1qij3qwo8_r2_250.gif

He is comfortable and happy enough at that point to keep her at his side and let her keep that secret. But of course W drama never takes the slow lane. She lands in jail and to let her be able to escape from jail is to disappear by shocking him ..which is to reveal the truth.

In a nutshell, i find it realy sweet. They both took the sacrificial stance. She went through all that ordeal for him holding her silence. He was ready to wait to give her time and then he was ready to bear the blunt of regret and also the act of letting her leave his world permanently to get her out of the detention centre. And all this before they even both professed love (or like) of any sort. Talk about sweet and magnamous. I thk this is also part of the charm of W and our otp. They are both so out of the norm special.

tumblr_ob9et1OGOi1vpgk2so1_250.gif

Sorry this turns out to be an essay. W is just thought provoking.

3h+ to ep 6. Hopefully the steaming links will behave and i would be able to chip in live recaps. See ya all

• Like 16

While waiting for episode 6, anyone has tried this?

QUIZ: Which “W” Character Are You?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/04/quiz-w-character/

soompi-kdrama-quiz-w-lee-jong-suk-han-hy

The new MBC drama “W” is rising in ratings and popularity.  The unique script, cliffhanger endings, and intriguing characters have captured audiences and the fan base is only getting larger. Are you curious to see which character in this hit drama you’re most like? Take the quiz to find out!

I got Park Soo Bong.. :lol:

• Like 11

It's just my irrational thought (well nothing rational in this drama...) I can stop thinking about the black mask man, why he killed KC family and hunt him down like now...and why even daddy Oh couldn't reveal who he is....at first I believe it is dark side of KC but I think again why KC want to kill himself? or the black mask man also come from the real world? since he can vanished anytime too. 

Darn I'm so obsessed with this drama, I could not focus on doing my research because I keep thinking about that black mask man....

Below quoted from the QIHM ending, the voice over from the OTP at the finale. "I am his lifesaver" while in W KC always said "She's the key to my life". So the handle is on YJ hand she can turn the dark fate into a bright on for KC, but maybe she just hasn't realize it yet. Maybe that's why the PD team episode 7 and 8 are the most exciting as per their last filming episodes (I believe when the news spread they just done filming episode 11) maybe at those episode finally we can see another revelation of power that YJ has in changing KC fate in W world.

“A chance encounter that started with a gap in time… that meeting already ended a year ago. Our reunion now is not because of a mysterious talisman written by a monk, but because of a string of memories that belongs only to us both. Now begins our second encounter. Now, I am his lifesaver. The price to pay? All he has to do is stay forever by my side.”

• Like 7

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/04/quiz-w-character/

The result >> I got Oh Yeon Joo! :D :lol:

Oh Yeon Joo

Oh

You got Oh Yeon Joo! You're clumsy, but endearing! You also don't know how beautiful you are because you're modest about your looks. You've always fallen short of being number one in life, but you still try your hardest to succeed. Although you've never been the most popular in the love department, once someone gets to know you, you're hard to shake!

@stargazer187 hello glad to see you too!

@nonski i'll try to join you you later ;) 

@Yippeuni hi dear! I'm also happy to meet you here :) 

CpAUCaTUMAEthBm.png

• Like 11

Here's mine 

Oh

You got Oh Yeon Joo! You're clumsy, but endearing! You also don't know how beautiful you are because you're modest about your looks. You've always fallen short of being number one in life, but you still try your hardest to succeed. Although you've never been the most popular in the love department, once someone gets to know you, you're hard to shake!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Sur said:

I just saw the scene where Yeon Joo is drawing a much younger Kang Chul !!!!!:dizzy:  Does it mean that she created him? Because she wanted a friend and later dad was inspired by her drawing to draw Kang Chul? Because it has been established earlier that she originally wanted to go into drawing manhwas but her mother forcefully made her go to Med school. Then it will make much more sense that why Yeon Joo and Dad both can travel to Manhwa world, they are essentially its creator. richard simmons got real.

Yeah, YJ created KC :D basically she is KC's "original mother" :lol: this fact is really meaningful if you try to watch this scene....

M2h06nB.png

UJS9qZc.png

lqO5nVc.png

ZpSwe5f.png

xmIG4en.png

....again after episode 5 :lol:

• Like 17

Hi guys! Wow this page sure moves so fast I can barely keep up! Anyways last night I was inspired to make an mv of Kang Chul and Yeon Joo! And because as of now the certainty of our OTP is not clear I just content myself in collecting some of their sweetest moments together including the kiss last night of course! ;) I know this video is not much and I got some problem with the resolution but I hope you like it and I think the song fits them well!

P.S. Because of the intense and mind blowing episode last night I was not able to compliment my baby Lee Jeong Suk for a Superb acting! As I watched properly with sub, I was totally mesmerized at how he delivers his monologue. I never thought I could be more impressed with him more than I already am but guess I was wrong!

see you all later guys I am already nervous as hell! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

Okay... another epiphany...I rewatched his conversation with appa... and one thing clicked... Oh Seung Mo kept accusing Kang Chul that he dragged Oh Yeon Joo and that's why he(appa) stabbed him(Chul) ... However, Appa stabbed Chul-ie before Yeon Joo went in for the first time...so why the accusation? 

Second one: Little Yeon Joo drew Kang Chul...didn't she? She was drawing someone very similar to Chul when her parents were fighting... key to his life...I'm still wondering..

Third: Why wasn't appa drawn into the webtoon like Yeon Joo?

Fourth: Who draws Chul drowning? In fact...who draws Chul in the real world if Appa is dead or gravely injured. And if it's Yeon Joo, why will she, considering he just grievously wounded or killed her appa...?

Fifth: the concept is very God Meets Man... some day when we die, will we have the same conversation that Kang Chul had with Oh Seung Mo?

*I guess I should lay off the philosophy books for a while*

:D

What do you guys think??

• Like 11

Mine too...

The new MBC drama “W” is rising in ratings and popularity.  The unique script, cliffhanger endings, and intriguing characters have captured audiences and the fan base is only getting larger. Are you curious to see which character in this hit drama you’re most like? Take the quiz to find out!

Oh Yeon Joo

6331dd38-4e36-4019-8cc0-ad9e5675afbc.jpg

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Here's mine 

Oh

I also have the same search result ;) 

will it be all the same for all of us ? Hahah KC is too strong minded ;) 

Countdown to 4 hours and camping here for recap.. 

• Like 9