[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

With episode 8 postponed, i still can't keep up with the thread. Lol

i dont have any clue who the hooded figure is. Can you share your thoughts chingus?

my initial thought is that Kang Chul became in control of his personality because of his very strong desire to live and avenge his family. Is this hooded figure also became in control of his persona because of his strong desire and also the cartoonist desire to destroy Kang Chul?

Aigoo.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh What?!! no don't do that!! I'm feeling scared for those around you if they dare to say they find another couple have more chemestry than our OTP!! :lol: 

but yes our OTP HAVE to win the Best Couple Award!! :love::love::love: 

hahaha!..i'm serious chingu our OTP should be awarded the Best Couple award come MBC Drama Awards or else i'm afraid i'm gonna have my first tour in prison and we'll be checking in!:lol:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Whoa, that's a very detailed gaze as I never think til how Chul able to set Yeonjoo into the passenger seat with that position haha. About the hair, yes, I found the same thing in episode 1 if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes I found Yeonjoo's hair tucked, but when the camera changed its direction then it is not. In the last episode the scene that bothers me a lot is when Chul tying Yeonjoo's hair! It is a very cute scene for me. As I made the gifs of it, I noticed that Chul already tied the hair with the hairband, but next in different direction, the hairband is still on his wrist. When it goes back, the hair is tied again. ㅋㅋㅋ

Yes, i noticed that tooo... He tied her hair and suddenly, the hair band was still at KC other hand. But, I just let it go. I want to enjoy the story more rather than being an eagle eye noticing here n there..lol...

• Like 6

FILMING TIME LINE! *CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING

*TIMEZONES MAYBE AFFECTED +15 HOURS AHEAD IN RELATION TO IG POSTS

Spoiler

First Script Reading: ?.05.2016 

W Script episode 2 finished 15.05.2016 [GIVEN EP 1-4 SCRIPTS]

17.05.2016 W filming 

21.05.2016 BTS Episode 2 KISS#1 /slap/25 KG: 21.05.2016

23.05.2016 Episode 2 filmed car scene:  

26.05.2016 BTS episode 2 Hospital:

27.05.2016 BTS Trailer film shooting:

28.05.2016 Episode 2 filmed car accident scene:

29.05.2016 Episode 5 Flash back, Fight scene:

01.06.2016 BTS Trailer 2 filming:

04.06.2016 Episode 2 Car pick up at bus station:

04.06.2016 52 Baeksang Art awards

06.06.2016 Episode 2, Police station scene:

07.06.2015 Episode 3, Flashback, KC naming his company:

09.06.2016 Episode 2 Outside of store scene:

09.06.2016 Episode 5 Entering Real World:

Section TV couple interview: 19.06.2016 [Kissed twice already]

20.06.2016 Episode 1, Olympic shooting scene:

23.06.2016 Episode 5. BTS Boxing Ring scene:

23.06.2016 Episode 4. KC on roof (end) :

30.06.2016 BTS Poster Shooting:

01.07.2016 Episode 3: KC shoots OYJ scene [KISS #2]:

07.07.2016 Episode 5 Fight Scene (Dad)

08.07.2016 Episode 8 script finished

17.07.2016  Kiss scene (deep one) [Most likely the hospital kiss scene]

17.07.2016 Episode 8 Upcoming Roof Top Scene] 

They shot all 3 kiss scenes

18.07.2016 W Press conference 

18.07.2016 Section TV Cast interview: [ Kissed the previous day]

19.07.2016 LJS & HHJ filming Episode 8 Date

21.07.2016 Episode 5 KC in the bookstore

23.07.2016 Episode 7 KC talks to OYJ on bus

24.07.2016 LJS & HHJ filming upcoming scene at hospital:

06.08.2016 LJS & HHJ filming upcoming scene in car:

06.08.2016 LJS & HHJ filming upcoming scene wedding party:

• Like 10

So watch the episodes again and still episode 7 is the epic one...in romance hahahaha. But something bothering me since I watch it the first time (episode 7) until before. The killer keep asking "Where are you?" and "How did you go back?". Those questions asked by the killer twice, means he cannot locate where KC now, and he or it or whatever that is, also didn't know how he survived. All this time the killer think KC is dead already, suicide at Han river. 

The killer didn't know bout how YJ is now the one who saved KC, and by keep asking where are you, he cannot reach KC this time. 

Next question, but why the killer know about KC new "family", aka wife. Once again maybe because the headline that CEO Kang married is everywhere in W world.

On the next episode, I'm sure KC send YJ back to her world to protect her. because when they cook together KC find out that YJ no longer immortal in his world, she is bleeding because the cut, so she will be dead too if the killer shoot her, like the killer said to KC. KC affraid YJ will die, and he will not risk loosing another people he called family and he love the most killed again by the killer. So he send YJ back to her world. What KC does not realize, is that the killer seem also can hunt YJ in her world too. Scene where a bullet shoot by the killer right to her forehead...(I know she won't die and the bullet won't hit her...but still I want to know how the writer avoid YJ death). With this I wonder how KC realize this and what he's going to do.

So it's my conclusion I'm sure 1000% that the killer is not daddy Oh, since he's not that crazy to kill her own daughter. And dark KC also off the table now since, I don't know it's just too weird to explain about that later..I think..hehehe. But I thought bout that jerk prosecutor, could it be him??? he posses by something so he turn into that killer machine???? He's so raged toward KC, and I didn't even found out why he act like that. His anger toward KC is odd from the beginning. And to have him as the villain is make sense to me, but W is nothing on sense lol...screw me... hahahaha

Whatever I'm enjoying this... AND ONE MORE THING I DON'T CARE HOW ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, UNEXPLAINABLE, NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT THE ENDING LATER. I DON'T CARE AT ALL!!!!! AS LONG AS I HAVE HAPPY ENDING :wub::blush::glasses:. Since I have the same thought with YJ, I'm also one of KC fan who wish for his happy ending :) 

• Like 17

tumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko1_400.giftumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko7_400.gif
tumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko9_400.giftumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko10_400.gif
tumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko8_400.giftumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko2_400.gif
tumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko6_400.giftumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko5_400.gif
tumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko4_400.giftumblr_obsxruT07M1tmjt2ko3_400.gif

“When I struggled to live with all my strength, you tried to kill me. Now that I tried to die, you saved me.Is this a game?Is that thrilling and fun to you people? A sequel, you said a sequel, right?You said that sweet romance is your preference. So you want to play with me? When you are bored and free from time to time, you can come here and enjoy then go back to the real world. That’s all it is for you. Did you save me to play the romance game with me? Do I look like a toy to you?”

• Like 19

@Yippeuni It's quite evident that the hooded man has got some sort of spiritual connection to KC, that's why while he is physically stuck in the real world, he can still somehow communicate with KC in the webtoon world. If you notice, when YJ's dad controls a character to do something against their will, it's always depicted as someone giving a command through a phone call in the webtoon world. The hooded man is also, currently as seen, talking to KC through a phone call without caller id. But I'm not implying that he is YJ's dad; we ruled that possibility out long ago. He is even more powerful I guess since he can also superimpose his words in thin air.. okay, I find that rather funny but nevermind. I wonder if the hypothesis of the hooded man being KC's evil doppelganger true, because from the looks of it, it make a lot sense; the fact that he self-proclaimed to be a sharp shooter and obsesses over KC's family. (For that I mean their deaths)

Someone mentioned that a younger YJ did draw a draft of KC way before she was inspired by the actual Olympic event. That certain draft of KC was created when her parents were constantly fighting, and she drew it as she was crying. Perhaps she was channeling all her sadness and anger to that KC, which she eventually forgets and discontinued the design... and you guess it - the unfinished character which embodied all her negative energy became our hooded man. Just a wild guess. I also find it strange that the drama decided to leave out KC's name when teen YJ drew it again..

@Harukogirl I love the OST 3 too! Thanks for the english translation. This is absolutely the kind of song I imagined for a drama like W. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ondine said:

Sorry if I missed this being posted already, but there was an editing fail in the bed scene part at 2m10s (thanks to the video's commenters for spotting it!) where you can clearly see a lighting guy holding up a bulb before KC blocks him from view. :lol:

OMGF XDDD how did i miss that!! it must be because of my pillow lol

• Like 6

'W' Episode 8 [WATCH]: Lee Jong Suk's Kang Chul Breaks Up With Han Hyo Joo's Oh Yeon Joo?

"W - Two Worlds" episode 8 will bring some major discoveries for Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo).

In the preview released by MBC, Kang Chul and Yeon Joo discover that she might not be as invincible in the comic book world as they initially believed. In an earlier episode, Kang Chul shot Yeon Joo in the chest at point-blank range, but the bullet didn't leave so much as a scratch on her. However, this time, when Yeon Joo accidentally cuts her finger while chopping vegetables in "W" episode 8, her cut doesn't automatically heal. This means that Yeon Joo is now equally as likely to die from a bullet as Kang Chul is in his world.

Things get worse when Yeon Joo finds out that the murderer who's after Kang Chul knows who she is and where to find her. And this might be what drives Kang Chul to push her away and tell her to go back to her world and forget about him.

Read full article: http://www.ibtimes.com/w-episode-8-watch-lee-jong-suks-kang-chul-breaks-han-hyo-joos-oh-yeon-joo-2400713

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

W OST Pt. 3 - 환상 속에 그대 (In THE ILLUSION) by BASICK, INKII 

Lyrics cr. Popgasa

Mod edit: Do not quote long posts.

Thank you so much for posting translation<333 INKII's voice is just gorgeous and precious<33 hope she gets more album/ost s in future and be very famous she deserves it *.* i remember ALI when i listen to her! 

and lyrics just as lovely as her voice<3

• Like 7