[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

12 minutes ago, tucituci said:

Is it just me i found LJS acting when he was told that he is a manhwa character didnt really 'grab' me? Idk wether thats LJS or the director wanted

thanks for all of you guys for the recaps! WORLDies jjang! Amazing episode!!! Hopefully upcoming episodes reach at least the same expectation we have rn!

I felt that too and HHJ's breakdown/crying scene felt off to me too. In general, this episode felt a little strange to me, up until like the last 10-15 minutes or so.

But other than that scene, LJS was really good in this episode.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, shynaz said:

Its true so be heartbroken to KC actually although I just read in here.I feel to cry when suddenly in your life just as character and not real.:bawling:

I need to work tomorrow but why I cannot sleep?Oh I just too care KC:cold_sweat:

prepare yourself chingu because that would be too powerful though I don't know if that would hep since I knew that was coming but still I couldn't hold myself and I'm still in pain for him!! :tears: 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, tucituci said:

Is it just me i found LJS acting when he was told that he is a manhwa character didnt really 'grab' me? Idk wether thats LJS or the director wanted

thanks for all of you guys for the recaps! WORLDies jjang! Amazing episode!!! Hopefully upcoming episodes reach at least the same expectation we have rn!

same here :o i was so amazed with the story and all turn outs happening in 1episode so i didnt realy mind at first. But now watching raw yeah i find his acting at this part not really enough for 'im done with all of this fake richard simmons' or ' my mind a manhwa? me my life all of it??'

But if pd-nim wanted him to show that ' he was shocked yes but not enough really shocked because he didnt really believed her?'' because he really looked like he didnt believe her fully until he told this to the old ahjushhi in police station. Then everything stopped and finally BOOM! His mind start to race and thought(?) what if she was right and all of it was a fake universe??? then he almost had a heart attack? :D sorry such a long post im still in spazz mode! :dizzy:

*going to bet how many times i can re-watch this episode until next week *

• Like 9

Question - what is going on here?

Soo Bong delete the to be continue Sign - can it be that they wanted to send her back - because it is not a good idea to dissapear out of a Prison... Or did they just tried to change the Story  so he will not know - but it was too late? Somehow I felt like YJ tried hard to rescue KC...

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.54.31_zpsy6

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.55.12_zpsiy

It´s all because of me .... Yeon Joo believes she destroyes Kang Chul and his World...

in real she rescued him before - without her - the World would collapsed before.

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.57.55_zpsgp

...poor KC

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.58.02_zps7y

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.58.12_zpsuk

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.58.45_zpsr3

so - the Intro was a big Hint!!!

Screenshot%202016-07-28%2015.59.07_zpsoy

... [/ spoiler]

• Like 11

Their interview is way too cute ;) they really have great chemistry :) 

Countdown to 6 days again :( it's gonna to be a long wait...

Cr to owners 

still can't figure out if KC really fall in love with you at the moment or using her..... 

• Like 11

Just finished watching the raw, the jail scene is a tear-jerking... What YJ said that he will regret knowing the truth became the truth. The moment he heard through YJ that the world he lives in is a manhwa and he is the lead character, it seems that everything he sees in front of his eyes are falling apart, collapsed! BOOM! SB idea to end the manhwa right away after knowing YJ became a fugitive in the manhwa is a hard option given for YJ. But SB persists that they really should end the manhwa, erased the "to be continued" and replaced it with "the end. thank you for your support in past years". At the same time, the time stopped, but not with KC. This is the point that I take a notice, did the time stop because KC was telling other character about their actual life, or did it stop because SB cleaned the "to be continued"? I'm gonna sleep first to wait for the subs...

Sigh the cliffhanger thoooo how can I endure for another week???

But lets appreciate the moment where suddenly YJ said "saranghae" when KC was going to end their call!!! After the call ended KC said that if YJ going to say that word again he is sure that his heart will shaken! :wub:

• Like 10

Yes.. SB wanted to erase the "To be continued" to "the end" to prevent YJ from getting back into the webtoon.. YJ wanted to interfere but SB said that its better to worry about yourself than a webtoon character.

Another thing to add, not sure if i interpret it correctly, SB actually mentioned that YJ will only disappear from her world for 30mins regardless of the time she spent in the webtoon world.. 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

WOW looks like KC is in for a bumpy and fairly rude awakening. I do feel bad for KC actually. true enough the world of fiction doesnt exist but if they did come to life and found out that their entire life, all they knew was a lie. i wonder just how devastated it would be for them. to realise that their life wasnt anything by their choice. a choice done by someone else, who has completely control over them and what they do.

But i am curious to see why KC manage to change his story despite many efforts of almost being killed.

Another kiss in the preview for ep 5. wow, this couple is moving fast with their skinship scenes.

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

prepare yourself chingu because that would be too powerful though I don't know if that would hep since I knew that was coming but still I couldn't hold myself and I'm still in pain for him!! :tears: 

Agree with you all.I need ready with tissue for tomorrow episode in okchannel..

• Like 6

Sorry I have to post this again! But dang! them hand placements tho!!! I totally like! hahaha! :phew: It looks so passionate and sweet and I am freaking sure that this is definitely not for science purposes!!!!! lol!:wub:

13867085_1284481784918279_799854583_n.jp

WEDNESDAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE COME FASTER!! THE WAITING GAME IS KILLING US!!:bawling:

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, yren said:

Sorry I have to post this again! But dang! them hand placements tho!!! I totally like! hahaha! :phew: It looks so passionate and sweet and I am freaking sure that this is definitely not for science purposes!!!!! lol!:wub:

please no quoting of images- thank you. (moderator)

WEDNESDAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE COME FASTER!! THE WAITING GAME IS KILLING US!!:bawling:

If that Kiss is his Goodbye because after that he will jump -  it would explain her Tears - and his passion....  (sorry - need the Picture for the Answer - hope it is okay!) I love that he alwass have one Hand on her FAce - and the other really hold her tight... He needs her... but is it Love too ?

Just good that we all know that the Male Lead is never really in DAnger until the last Episdoe. *phuuu* I will still need a thousend Tissus next Week. I will suffer with him. What I had already in my mind - and gave me Pain - will be visible than. KC beeing in Pain -  how will that feel to see his whole Life is just on Paper - and what do Hell... was the Story made by Song Bong like in real KC IS the Killer????? Phuuuu - thats scary....

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, yren said:

Talk about full body contact! lol :)

My life is going to suck/be absolutely wonderful the next 6 weeks. 

• Like 8

THEORY TIME...

So, I keep going back to episode 3 when we find out how this manwha-real world stuff first started. I found it very interesting that when he and his wife split, the father wrote in his "W" journals, "Yeon Joo left me. Now, my family is gone, and I am alone." You would think he would talk about his wife, but he was discussing his daughter. The switch between worlds happened specifically when Yeon Joo left. I am thinking that the wife left first, then YJ followed after some time. But that it was specifically when YJ left that her father lost control of the story. YJ either created KC or somehow her emotions got attached to him early on. And that was 7 years ago when it first happened. The father wanted to end the drama because YJ left and he was alone, but then KC somehow took over and has been fighting like hell to stay alive ever since. At this point, it is safe to say that her father simply cannot kill KC, no matter how hard he tries.

To be honest, I think if her father stopped trying to kill him, that is when the story would end. After all that very thing is how KC and YJ are connected. YJ said she cried with KC when he tried to commit suicide at the Han River. That was when the story first started writing itself. Then, when she first appeared in his world, is when her father tried to kill KC on that rooftop. Her second appearance in his world is when the father tried to kill him with that truck. There is a pattern here. Moving forward, it will be interesting to see how they both navigate being in both worlds!

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

I felt that too and HHJ's breakdown/crying scene felt off to me too. In general, this episode felt a little strange to me, up until like the last 10-15 minutes or so.

But other than that scene, LJS was really good in this episode.

20 minutes ago, sebnem said:

same here :o i was so amazed with the story and all turn outs happening in 1episode so i didnt realy mind at first. But now watching raw yeah i find his acting at this part not really enough for 'im done with all of this fake richard simmons' or ' my mind a manhwa? me my life all of it??'

But if pd-nim wanted him to show that ' he was shocked yes but not enough really shocked because he didnt really believed her?'' because he really looked like he didnt believe her fully until he told this to the old ahjushhi in police station. Then everything stopped and finally BOOM! His mind start to race and thought(?) what if she was right and all of it was a fake universe??? then he almost had a heart attack? :D sorry such a long post im still in spazz mode! :dizzy:

*going to bet how many times i can re-watch this episode until next week *

Possibly that was pd-nim wanted then.... Yeah right long before this scene i imagine KC would be crazy surprised by all of this richard simmons things happened in his life turns out to be MANHWA FICTION what the richard simmons' hell! 

And imo YJ's joke to KC in the prison was a lil bit off, i mean she was like mentally abused there but she still could take some joke pill after that? Wow if thats me, it would be really hard to talk at all, maybe im the one who is weak compared to YJ hahaha

btw may i ask whats this 'richard simmons' euphoria going on lately? I saw richard simmons everywhere on comment sections it cracks me up everytime i saw it lol :D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, pinpxx said:

W is trending worldwide on twitter right now

Oh.. I just saw it. Lee Jong Suk also trending worldwide as well haha. Rise W RISEEEE~

GREAT!!! I'm SUPER happy!! :D not only W but also Lee Jong Seok is gaining more fame!! they deserve it!! W Fighting!! :D 

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

This scene, when he said "I will"

I think it's the begin when he fell for her....there's a change in his face...a very lovely change...

and the conversation I just keep replaying it :

KC : Ah, you will answer question like this right? how old are you?

YJ : 30 

KC : We're at the same age then, are you married?

YJ : No

KC : That's good.

kekekekeke this is when strangers then become the key of his life...then become his fiancee in a blink of eyes... just get married soon... 

I agree with you!! here Kang Cheol saw Yeon Joo's sincere concern about his safety and well being and that she's not answering his question believing that it's for his own good!

• Like 10