[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Ha ha ha.. I cannot effing believe I'm enjoying this college drama! hahaha . I'm doing marathon now of I'm on ep 6 now.  I'm waiting  7-8 subs haha ha

"It's perilous in the pugilistic world" -  wei wei -ep 4.. and I LOL much  :lol::w00t:

Damn gamers have their own world. They really do. For sure this thing happens IRL. Think MIT. campus  students playing games, developing games and apps,  students falling (in love) for the skills  especially of the females.. mwahahaaa

• Like 3

OH

MY 

GOODNESS

HOLD YOUR HORSES LADIES AND GENTS

secondary lovelines:

Spoiler

I can't remember the name of the guy that had an accidental BL game couple...

BUT OMFG IS IT THE KITCHEN STAFF DUDE THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION BEFORE!?!??!??!?!

• Like 4

Hey does anyone know where i can stream the episodes live or where i can watch them raw as soon as the episodes are released?

Hey does anyone know where i can stream the episodes live or where i can watch them raw as soon as the episodes are released?

• Like 1

Guest spicystrawberry

There is bromance between KO and MZT XD saw some scenes and the opening theme too....haha I actually like MZT out of 3 of them - he have baby face :P 

Just finished Ep 9, I skipped when YG talks and Pixie with CG...too much talk @@ 

18 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Hide contents

I can't remember the name of the guy that had an accidental BL game couple...

BUT OMFG IS IT THE KITCHEN STAFF DUDE THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION BEFORE!?!??!??!?!

Yes, the kitchen staff dude should be K.O. He and Mozata/Mojata? have a BL loveline in the novel. I think they are hinting at it in the show. Lol.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

Yes, the kitchen staff dude should be K.O. He and Mozata/Mojata? have a BL loveline in the novel. I think they are hinting at it in the show. Lol.

Kehehehehhehe the english name I've seen for him (and makes a lot of sense) is Mozart PWHWHWHHWHWHHAHHAHAHAHH

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

It looks like Crotom Media slowly releases the episodes by removing region restriction on their YT channel about 1-2 days after it officially airs (I can watch up to EP 6 now)

They actually steal subs from Dramafever fyi.

• Like 1

As it is additional plot that is not part of the book, I am wondering whether Cao Guang 'knows' who his shifu (aka master) in the game is. Granted there might be a mistaken identity on his part, but i wonder if he planned the scenario to start the relationship.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lite_e said:

As it is additional plot that is not part of the book, I am wondering whether Cao Guang 'knows' who his shifu (aka master) in the game is. Granted there might be a mistaken identity on his part, but i wonder if he planned the scenario to start the relationship.

I think as of now it is still a case of mistaken identity for Cao Guang. He did sent a girl in to find WW online ID, but she got the wrong one since WW was playing for her friend at the time. Although how smart can Cao Guang be if he can't figure out his shifu is not WW? Er Xi and WW have different personalities, it's kind of obvious they are not the same person. ^_^

I also think he may have planned the meeting since he knows her gaming ID.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Oh mannnn... I can't wait for these 2 episodes to air tomorrow... makes me all giddy!! :wub: May all the cheesiness begin!!! :phew:

• Like 5

So I cannot wait for the sub anymore..... gonna watch them all raw even if I don't understand any dialogues. The post of @IMOmusings just makes me want to watch it now.. ha ha ha  :lol:

@thunderman1 hahahaha we are soooooooooooooo the same. I'm so giggling and feeling all giddy! the lecture scene the library scene...  oh my gosh I've watch up to ep 6.. I'll watch the rest now..weeeeh!

Btw, I like the girls  dorm.. it's so spacious :D

• Like 3