[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, lebritneeey said:

I've just finished both episodes and throughout the entire time I WAS SCREAMING, GIGGLING AND SQUEALING!!!!! :blush:

XN IS JUST SO HANDSOME AND I LOVE HOW HE KEEPS SMILING AT WW. It's like he's literally thinking "she is so adorable" every minute whenever he sees her. :w00t:

I love how their romance is heading, cute and fluffy!! OMG. I would die to have this kind of romance that makes your heart flutters everytime. :wub::heart:

We know right! The feels! The way he smiles! hahahahaaaaa  I'm sooooooo giddy.

The word I was looking for... squealing! I'm like oh my gosh!!!! they're so..... love!!  :heart::blush:

• Like 4

Love, love, love this drama!!! Yang Yang & Zheng Shuang's visuals are seriously off the chart plus they've got great chemistry. I loved it so much, I went and read the novel. Love it even more if that's possible. I heard that the original author is also the scriptwriter for this drama so no it follows close to the novel.

Yang Yang totally embodies XN. He is so handsome it's just not fair!!!

• Like 9

Hahaha, I just read on another forum that the phone number XN gave WW is a real phone number. You can call it and hear a voice message from Xiao Nai Da Shen. rofl :lol:

I haven't try it myself, but goodness, isn't it too weird to be calling a strange number? :phew::P

• Like 6

Good morning (from my side of the world) everyone!! :) will be flooding in a while. I want to reply to all back comments if possible. There's nothing like community squealing together. Hahahha~ 

Hello, weekend! (For those not working) ^_^

• Like 1

Good morning @wishing

Here's a clip I just found with some new scenes from the show. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baVpS9Ls7-c

Oh, WW meeting XN's basketball team and friends. lol

Omg, watch the video everyone, XN is eating with WW roommates. :D

Hahahaha, XN really loves to tease poor WW. :lol::P

I think I'm drowning in cheese and honey. :D

• Like 8

I just discovered this drama a few days ago and now I'm currently obssessed with it. I'm trying not to rush and finish all the episodes that have been subbed, but it's hard because I want to see more lol. I just finished episode 4 and omg I can't believe they still haven't met. I guess they met in episode 10 since I read some spoilers lol. 

BTW how do you guys feel about how they never met, yet they are both aware of each other and are interested in each other? At the end of episode 4, he found out about Cao Guang trying pursue Wei Wei and he somehow wanted to mark his territory by competing against Cao Guang. Obviously, he's interested in her. It's as if he wants to make it clear that she's his girl even though they haven't spoken to each other or met. Poor Cao Guang. I feel bad for him.

I really like how they are not pursuing each other, but they'll see each other and just look at each other from afar. Honestly, I think it's cute and I like that. I like how they're not trying to meet or try to make it happen. Instead, they're letting it happen on its own. They'll meet when it's time. 

Finally, where can I read the novel and can someone explain to me Xiao Nai and Wei Wei's personality? This is probably my current favorite Chinese drama. Yang Yang is just so handsome and Zheng Shuang is pretty :heart::blush:

Do they not have any social media account so I can stalk them? Lol.

• Like 6

Is tomorrow here yet? I'm itching for Episodes 9 and 10. I shudder too think we won't get subs for tomorrow's episode till Monday (right? Please, someone tell me I'm wrong :bawling:)

I've been wondering, which of Gu Man's novels is the most popular?

I know her leading men tend to be very popular--He Yichen, Feng Teng and Xiao Nai. Who's the most popular among her male and female characters?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Which of Gu Man's novels is the most popular? I know her leading men tend to be very popular--He Yichen, Feng Teng and Xiao Nai. Whose the most popular among her male and female characters?

I think I read online that He Yichen is the most popular leading men of Gu Man and Silent Separation is also her most famous novel. Personally for me though, I like Xiao Nai the best out of the three.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

I think I read online that He Yichen is the most popular leading men of Gu Man and Silent Separation is also her most famous novel. Personally for me though, I like Xiao Nai the best out of the three.

Xiao Nai seems to be like an amalgamation of Yichen and Feng Teng. He's more outwardly demonstrative than Yichen but less authoritative than Feng Teng though. Wei Wei's a lucky lucky girl indeed.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, onlythatmn said:

Finally, where can I read the novel and can someone explain to me Xiao Nai and Wei Wei's personality? This is probably my current favorite Chinese drama. Yang Yang is just so handsome and Zheng Shuang is pretty.

If you want to read the novel in English, you can try the site below. They have finished translating the whole novel.

https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/just-one-smile-is-very-alluring/

The drama follows the novel very closely with a few minor changes to make it more dramatic.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Xiao Nai seems to be like an amalgamation of Yichen and Feng Teng. He's more outwardly demonstrative than Yichen but less authoritative than Feng Teng though. Wei Wei's a lucky lucky girl indeed.

Yes, you're right. Maybe that's why I like him so much. Wei Wei is very lucky indeed. :D

Actually, Xiao Nai is pretty lucky too because Wei Wei has both beauty and brain. She is the coolest one out of the three female leads of Gu Man.

• Like 5

I am beginning to love this drama, can't wait for the next episode and all the cheesy moments.

XN is already falling deeply in love with WW. He first saw her at a Internet cafe, he was already captivated by her speed on typing and gaming, he did caught a quick glance at her.

I read the Chinese Novel and really could not stop reading and ended up read the whole novel in one sitting. If the story is following the novel fully, it will be really interesting.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

Yes, you're right. Maybe that's why I like him so much. Wei Wei is very lucky indeed. :D

Actually, Xiao Nai is pretty lucky too because Wei Wei has both beauty and brain. She is the coolest one out of the three female leads of Gu Man.

That's true. Mosheng was cool, just a teensy little bit too mopey. As for Shan Shan... well, let's just say she really did need someone like Feng Teng. They're all really awesome but I think I have a little girl crush on Wei Wei.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lelelesley said:

hi, does anywhere know where I can watch raw episodes or stream live? i live in the usa. does anyone know what time it streams live?

HELP THANKS

It streams at 7.30PM China time (not sure what that is for you depending on if you use PST or EDT) - stream at live.jstv.com

Alternatively, you can watch on YT from Croton Mega hit's channel, they release about 2 eps behind what airs everyday.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

It streams at 7.30PM China time (not sure what that is for you depending on if you use PST or EDT) - stream at live.jstv.com

Alternatively, you can watch on YT from Croton Mega hit's channel, they release about 2 eps behind what airs everyday.

Thank you for the reply. I checked on the youtube channel and so far ep 6 has been uploaded. Im currently on episode 9 but cant seem to find it anywhere. Do you happened to know where? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evie2016 said:

I know Shan Shan was adapted for TV starring Hans Zhang & Zhao Li Ying and is considered Book 2 of the series. 微微一笑很倾城 is Book 1. Is Silent Separation Book 3? Do you know if Silent Separation was adapted to movie or TV?

• Like 2