[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Guest spicystrawberry
14 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

For those who understand Viet, eps 5 and 6 have been subbed. ;)

PM me for the links if needed.

@spicystrawberry, I saw that earlier and it looks like there will be a post-graduation scene of where WeiWei locks in with  XN. Kekekekkee. So far, this adaptation has not disappointed me. So many good kissing scenes soon to come. :D

Yes,I just hope this won't let me down as C-entertainment frequently does that. Sometimes cut off few eps, poor scenes edit..besides until they official meet then, onwards have tons of kisses - I am fine , I am fine hahaha XD Oh and it seem like they marry too, you saw the video? XN carry her as she seem wearing full red with flowery big size skirt kind...like Chinese wedding dress O_O

Guest spicystrawberry
9 minutes ago, rocs25 said:

In reality, we do have these game where you get to marry and PK similar stuff, but the one they playing doesn't exist I believe. 

Everyone have watch the movie version? O.o

The game they play is an actual Chinese game, the name is based off an old Chinese martial art drama...by Gu Long maybe? I'll find a  link to the game for you guys.

http://xqn.163.com/download/

The game was released while the drama was still being filmed and the interface looks exactly the same as in the drama.

The wedding dress scene....won't appear until much later =(

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

The game they play is an actual Chinese game, the name is based off an old Chinese martial art drama...by Gu Long maybe? I'll find a  link to the game for you guys.

http://xqn.163.com/download/

The game was released while the drama was still being filmed and the interface looks exactly the same as in the drama.

The wedding dress scene....won't appear until much later =(

ooo   thanks...but  i need to learn chinese if i want to play the game :)))

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lebritneeey said:

Is there any website where I am able to watch RAW? I missed episode 5 and 6 and I'm having difficulty looking for it :(

In Youtube search for Croton Media HIT channel. The episodes in raw HD are there. Hopefully it's not restricted in your area. :)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

The person who translated Gu Man's novel 'A Slight Smile if Very Alluring' is recapping the episodes. For those who can't understand Chinese, ep 5 and 6 recap is up now. Here

That's cool! Thanks for sharing! I was gonna wait if one of them would recap the live version just like what was done with the other Gu Man adaptations. Not surprised but happy nonetheless. ^_^

The episode recaps are hilarious and fun! Fans should  check it out. :)

• Like 1

Is it just me or is everyone else also loving WW's best friend/roommate (the pixie hair girl) with Cao Guang. Watching them again in episode 4 (the classroom scene) was soooo hilarious! I have a feeling that they're the "secondary OTP" in this drama. Can't wait until CG stops bothering WW and starts having "something" with WW's friend. They're just too cute together!! :wub: 

I just hope that when WW's friend starts liking CG, CG also likes her back.. Since it seems that WW's friend got mad at WW (from the ending scene) most likely because of CG :( I hope it's not because CG still has something (or she thinks CG still has something) with WW.... :mellow:

• Like 4

Guest spicystrawberry
6 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I think...they may actually be meeting today =O

I reread novel again haha. Probably not yet. There are still few scenes before they meet. Should be on Friday eps. :D 

7 hours ago, Emerald Snow said:

It's been years since I've logged back into my account, but I had to do it for this drama.  I've read the novel a couple years ago while I was a big fan of the whole online gaming romance genre.  The best parts of the novel were all the in game portions, which is why I'm so glad the drama adaptation is following the novel quite closely.  There's some extra stuff being added to spice things up, I suppose, but I can live with that.  

The novel was quite generous with the game scenes which i had no problems with. I'm quite surprised that the game scenes are not too bad. Although I saw the movie first (the CGI was awesome and purrty), this version's game world is quite pretty,too! 

Welcome back! :)

• Like 3

Was going to give this drama a pass and glad I chose to give it a go. Absolutely loving it. Only thing that annoys me is Zheng Shuang's way too skinny arms, especially in game mode, when she's in her red outfit. I'm actually worried for her health.

• Like 3

As always, fangirl warning ahead!!

Drama started a little bit later than normal today =)

EPISODE 7 START:

Spoiler

The opening theme song is so catchy...^.^

the red puffy sleeve dress on her in the opening...

eheheheh looks like we get to start with the couple quest 

XN stands out so much in game...he's so....white...and the game is so ....dark

OMGSH YESSSSS THEY ADDED THE CAVE WOOOOOOOOOO

WW looks like a waiting sacrifice ehehehehhe

kekeke YY with bangs is so adorable xD

this is playing out better than I expected ^.^

a smirk here...a sigh there *heart flutters*

ROFLMAO WW cleans her keyboard while waiting AHAHAHAHHA

if i can borrow a phrase from ancient dramas....in vietnamese "van vo song toan"

good thing XN is good at Go - LOL ONE MOVE!! ONE MOVE PWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:astonished:

for some reason...XN in game reminds me of Sha Jie Jie

OH YES!!! DA SHEN IN ACTION!!

PRETTY....but dangerous cranes(?) O_O

oh gods...this storyline between the same sect brothers LOL

actually WW reminds me of a bride waiting on her wedding day

PWAHAHHAHAHA protection from wind?

ohhhhh the guild fights - I'm glad they added this in there!!

this guy is just looking to be taken down by XN ahahahahah - you don't mess with XN's fureeennnn~~~

ehehe even her friend has picked up on her weird mood xD

SHHHHHH the boys are putting their plan into action~~~ someone's going to be in a world of pain

welps River guy's dad's company has no integrity man...no integrity~~

wow....this boy is good at acting man LOL

wow...spoilt brat 1 is so dumb O_o - oh god...is she really waiting for him oh lord...does she really think he doesn't already know *sigh*

oh no....no no no....you stupid stupid girl!!!

LOL he's reporting back to lao san ahahahahahahhaha

oh gods ROFLMAO

I wonder how many mandarins that guy had to eat to get this scene right O_O

oh oh oh they mentioned working with Feng Teng again WOHHHHOOOOO

LOL wth with the heart

ahhhh WW such a bad influence LOL

eheheheh the kid so cute

oh my....this is going to be interesting LOL

the product placement in this drama =.="

LOL the reaction to XN responding PWAHAHAHHAH

END EPISODE

• Like 5

XN quest in episode 7 is LOVE. Color me impressed!! It's only now that I've really grasped (WITNESSED FIRST HAND) how formidable a player YXNH is. :wub: And how WW finds that sooooo attractive. i feel u, guuurl. I feel ya.:wub:

• Like 1

Guest spicystrawberry

I just watched the movie version with Angelababy....very loud..tomboyish >o< doesn't fit WW and the male lead...hmm YangYang just too perfect :P I skipped alot, I really can't see WW in Angelababy and I really prefer YY so...the whole movie, I think I watch up to 45 mins >o<