[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Daebak!! 

Spoilers:

Ep 8 the accident happens.. but we all know he survives. XD

I was laughing so hard at this LOL the dramatisation and the crying and the falling to the floor....oh my goodness AHAHHAHA

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, petitemustache said:

Hey guys, I know the movie just came out but does anyone if I can find it online? preferably with subs 

What language subs are you looking for? i.e is there a language other than English that you would also be able to read?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, petitemustache said:

Hey guys, I know the movie just came out but does anyone if I can find it online? preferably with subs 

The only site available for Eng subs is dramafever. you'll just have to be patient. I believe DF releases two subbed eps per day at 6 pm EST.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

What language subs are you looking for? i.e is there a language other than English that you would also be able to read?

17 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

The only site available for Eng subs is dramafever. you'll just have to be patient. I believe DF releases two subbed eps per day at 6 pm EST.

Ah wait this is probably the wrong thread to ask. I was looking for the movie version of this drama since I've just been waiting for dramafever to finish subbing the rest of the episodes.  Thank you for responding and I can only read english sadly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, petitemustache said:

Ah wait this is probably the wrong thread to ask. I was looking for the movie version of this drama since I've just been waiting for dramafever to finish subbing the rest of the episodes.  Thank you for responding and I can only read english sadly. 

At one point I believe the subbed movie was on  YouTube.. it probably got taken down due to infringement but if you like the drama so far, the movie will probably not be a good reference to compare it to..1.5 hours is not a whole lot of time to condense a  50 chapter novel into. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

At one point I believe the subbed movie was on  YouTube.. it probably got taken down due to infringement but if you like the drama so far, the movie will probably not be a good reference to compare it to..1.5 hours is not a whole lot of time to condense a  50 chapter novel into. 

Oh don't worry I'm not using it as a reference. I'll be watching the drama version as well because that's what dragged me in, but I just wanted to enjoy both mediums of the story. I thought I'd might as well watch it since I'm waiting for the drama version to come out anyways.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, petitemustache said:

Oh don't worry I'm not using it as a reference. I'll be watching the drama version as well because that's what dragged me in, but I just wanted to enjoy both mediums of the story. I thought I'd might as well watch it since I'm waiting for the drama version to come out anyways.

Have you read the novel? I love how the drama mirrors the novel quite well. :) No doubt about that, Gu Man is the best.

• Like 3

I'm so excited for tomorrow episodes. Why can't tomorrow be here already? :bawling:

I can't wait for all the cheesiness that XN is going to pour on us and WW. :lol:

Btw, I really love all the songs in this show, especially the song that was in their video for the contest and the new song playing today in episode 8 when WW was feeling sad. If anyone know the songs' titles or where to find it, please let me know. Thanks.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I was laughing so hard at this LOL the dramatisation and the crying and the falling to the floor....oh my goodness AHAHHAHA

Gosh I was cringing and laughing and shaking my head wth the entire time hahahah

• Like 3

Okay, I found the song I was looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o2SNcbq0Gg

This song was played when WW rescued XN from a monster in the clip for their video contest. WW also danced to it while XN played the zither. Thought I should share the link here just in case anyone else is looking for it. :D

Edit: Turn out there are more than one version of this song. It's a duet by different singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjb9GeL8TYk

For Viet fans, there's a vietsub version of the song.

• Like 7

why the drama is so cheesy. i remember when i read the novel i didn't think it is cheesy. only i found XN is smooth af :lol:

just curious, anyone know about the rating of this drama? is it has good rating or popular in china?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, purpose said:

why the drama is so cheesy. i remember when i read the novel i didn't think it is cheesy. only i found XN is smooth af :lol:

just curious, anyone know about the rating of this drama? is it has good rating or popular in china?

Heheheee. Got to love cheesiness. It aids to the drama. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, petitemustache said:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Have you read the novel? I love how the drama mirrors the novel quite well. :) No doubt about that, Gu Man is the best.

I was planning on reading the novel after I suffer from the withdrawal symptoms actually haha. I also don't have time since school is about to start so I'm just squeezing in the drama during my down time.

Thank you for the movie link. I think viki took the fan channel down because dramafever licensed it, and dramacool probably takes dramafever's subs. I already watched ep 5 & 6 upload on dramafever but it's hard not to be impatient when I know there are episodes already out haha. 

Edited by petitemustache
  • Like 4