[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

30 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Oh lord...can you imagine him leaving a goodnight message? *drops dead*

*faints* :blink: 

They should make this a regular thing, you know. Every night of broadcast, they have XN record a message to everyone who calls his number. Calling the attention of Croton Media! Hahaha~ please do this ASAP. ^_^ YY has a growing fan base and they could bank on this. Heard his latest photo from Weibo was liked 100k+ in just a few hours. WHAT. :wub:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, wishing said:

*faints* :blink: 

They should make this a regular thing, you know. Every night of broadcast, they have XN record a message to everyone who calls his number. Calling the attention of Croton Media! Hahaha~ please do this ASAP. ^_^ YY has a growing fan base and they could bank on this. Heard his latest photo from Weibo was liked 100k+ in just a few hours. WHAT. :wub:

LOL have him sing them a lullaby ~~

• Like 3

All the hurt sadness depressing story of Uncontrollably Fond.. then watching this is like... OMG! seriously this is like my favorite drama at the moment! I squeee so much .. cheesines and giddyness! Ha ha i love it!

I wanna see EP 9 already! Ha ha :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, millie10468 said:

s tomorrow here yet? I'm itching for Episodes 9 and 10. I shudder too think we won't get subs for tomorrow's episode till Monday (right? Please, someone tell me I'm wrong :bawling:)

@millie10468 I feel ya! I want to  watch now! Ha ha ha. My  current fav!

Wait .. I'm confused.  Are they going to show the Episodes later? or this is only Mon-Fri?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wishing said:
19 hours ago, Ana Marie said:

I love your live streaming reaction to the drama... You're so funny... Just reading your comments make me laugh so much... I also wished to stream it live... For Episode 9, I was able to but for Episode 10, it is lagging too much that I decided not to stream anymore... I don't know why, probably because a lot of people are streaming it live or my internet connection is slow... huhu. Your fan-girling is adorably cute... :) 

Welcome, Ana Marie! :)

Oh yeah.. same here! one thing about this thread.. the reactions and musingsa of @IMOmusings@wishing  I love them and making me laugh too!! When I back read the pages..  ahahaa I enjoy!  :D 

I've only watch 8 episodes so far... and XN and WW my fav.. after  YT and SM ( from a kdrama FC)

I watch this drama even without sub.. and I still squee.... twitter viewers reaction same... squeee!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, evie2016 said:

Yes, you're right. Maybe that's why I like him so much. Wei Wei is very lucky indeed. :D

Actually, Xiao Nai is pretty lucky too because Wei Wei has both beauty and brain. She is the coolest one out of the three female leads of Gu Man.

I believe that He Yichen tops the list for most beloved male lead, while Xiao Nai and Wei Wei top the list for most beloved couple.  While I do like He Yichen, my bias has always been Xiao Nai.  This also explains why this novel is my most favorite of all her novels.

Wei Wei is smart, beautiful, sensible, and funny. She doesn't have the usual annoying traits of most innocent and whiny female leads, thank goodness.  By this point, I would say that YY and ZS have pretty good chemistry.  So fluffy and I love it!

5 hours ago, wishing said:

> I feel u with the real life thing. I myself have tons of workload but I ditch it every single time over WeiNai Time. Hahaha..

> Me, too. The accident wasn't too highlighted in the novel so seeing it's impact on WW translated in the live versions is fascinating. :wub:  All i thought of was the PK competition and didn't really dwell on the feels surrounding the incident:huh: LOL.

> Haha. It's weird (in a delightful way) how this adaptation of the novel is making XN kind of a creep (a hot one at that!) because of his more active role in getting to know WW. Which I totally welcome with open arms, yo.

Yeah while reading the novel, I was more hung up on the PK competition instead.  Since the story was told mostly from WW's point of view, the accident was only briefly mentioned so I honestly didn't think too much of it. I was under the impression that they had a minor accident where no one was hurt, but they couldn't make it back in time for the final.

3 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I died from laughter at this:

and this:

anyone able to call this number and record it for us? xD

ROFLMAO my reactions exactly:

Reveal hidden contents

e86dcbf0gw1f7756uxo2dg20sg0lcnpf.gif

e86dcbf0gw1f77573m5aug20sg0lckjm.gif

e86dcbf0gw1f7756vqbpmj20sg0lcjvv.jpg

e86dcbf0gw1f775779h2gg20sg0lcnpf.gif

e86dcbf0gw1f77579fc7eg20sg0lckjn.gif

e86dcbf0gw1f7757c2i6tj20sg0lcq75.jpg

e86dcbf0gw1f7757beo9ig20sg0lcqv7.gif

OMG I couldn't stop squealing at this part!  Total fangirl mode!  YY, why do you look so good walking over to WW like that?  So smooth! I really do love how he only has eyes for WW.  YOU LUCKY GIRL!  WW's reaction was hilarious though...I don't know if it was ZS's acting, but she seemed like she was seriously scared of him.

2 hours ago, wishing said:

No need to PM but I'll do so if ever in the near future. Heee.

Kyaaaa~ somebody recorded the call to XN number HERE !! :wub:

OMG I need a recording of that recording!

• Like 4

I can't believe I haven't seen any Rio bashes around - or did I miss something? I noticed however the cookie? packages with the hamster in spectacles. I think I saw those on W-Two Worlds as well. Does anybody know whether these are the new "Must Eat" cookies

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AnitaLotti said:

I can't believe I haven't seen any Rio bashes around - or did I miss something? I noticed however the cookie? packages with the hamster in spectacles. I think I saw those on W-Two Worlds as well. Does anybody know whether these are the new "Must Eat" cookies

it does. when WW and XN met lol. rio finally made an appearance too :D

wow we can actually call XN number. it makes XN like a real person. love it!

46 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

OMG I couldn't stop squealing at this part!  Total fangirl mode!  YY, why do you look so good walking over to WW like that?  So smooth! I really do love how he only has eyes for WW.  YOU LUCKY GIRL!  WW's reaction was hilarious though...I don't know if it was ZS's acting, but she seemed like she was seriously scared of him.

i also think so. hahahaha she really looked surprised and afraid like "why the hell he is coming here?????" so funny

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, AnitaLotti said:

Actually, this C-drama (or lots of em) is so blatant and shameless with the product placements. LOL. Goodness, entire episodes you'd see them unnecessarily. Yakult, HP, even Nike jerseys! Hahahah~ Gotta satisfy them sponsors, yo. I'd just smh and pffffttt~ :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, wishing said:

Actually, this C-drama (or lots of em) is so blatant and shameless with the product placements. LOL. Goodness, entire episodes you'd see them unnecessarily. Yakult, HP, even Nike jerseys! Hahahah~ Gotta satisfy them sponsors, yo. I'd just smh and pffffttt~ :P

Compared to Shan Shan....AHAHHHAHA this is so much better and makes more sense...

In Shan Shan, they had Rio on the table at breakfast O_O"

• Like 3

Image result for Love o2oImage result for Love o2o

Hoping you won't mind another fan joining this thread from time to time.  I was hooked after watching the first episode just the fact that it's filled with creativity and has such a fresh feel to it.  Not to mention I find myself enjoying the whole cast not just the amazing lead couple which I might add is almost to perfect for words.  No matter how you look at them it's just beautiful.  I think it even touches on that fantasy & fairytale romantic feelings within you. Everything has a magical feel to it right down to the beauty of the scenes themselves... 

I also think it brings up some interesting thoughts to the world we live in today.  No matter where you live or who you are or even what you do all things are possible it's pretty much amazing just like posting here.  Looking forward to whats ahead and reading more of your thoughts and ideas as well...:wub: 

credit to original owners of photos:)

2 hours ago, jongski said:

Wait .. I'm confused.  Are they going to show the Episodes later? or this is only Mon-Fri?

Total 3 on Weekends: 2eps on Sat and 1ep on Sun, vice versa depending on the channel. As per posted sched.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jongski said:

Oh yeah.. same here! one thing about this thread.. the reactions and musingsa of @IMOmusings@wishing  I love them and making me laugh too!! When I back read the pages..  ahahaa I enjoy!  :D 

Anything to make this thread fun! Hopefully it'll encourage more of y'all to express your thoughts on the drama~ :wub:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Hoping you won't mind another fan joining this thread from time to time.  I was hooked after watching the first episode just the fact that it's filled with creativity and has such a fresh feel to it.  Not to mention I find myself enjoying the whole cast not just the amazing lead couple which I might add is almost to perfect for words.  No matter how you look at them it's just beautiful.  I think it even touches on that fantasy & fairytale romantic feelings within you. Everything has a magical feel to it right down to the beauty of the scenes themselves... 

I also think it brings up some interesting thoughts to the world we live in today.  No matter where you live or who you are or even what you do all things are possible it's pretty much amazing just like posting here.  Looking forward to whats ahead and reading more of your thoughts and ideas as well...:wub: 

credit to original owners of photos:)

Welcome, welcome!! 

The lead visuals are outta this world huh? I get to come across such good looking couples every now and then and wonder about their stories. This drama and what u said about fairytale aura? Ugh, them feels tho.. 

• Like 2