Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

14 hours ago, cenching said:

About the MV, it’s sooo LiYing...:D I had seen some of KW’s MV, nothing looked like that... I won’t be surprised if she contributes more than just her voice....The song breathed KW but the MV smelled ZLY... :lol: Good job!!!  

Couldn't agree more:DFreestyle continues :lol:

The song is catchy & addictive, the mv is classy & beautiful. The scenes in both worlds are breathtaking....I wish it was longer.

I havent seen Kris other MV but I think this is one of his best sentimental mv. Its a real pleasant surprise to me since I have no idea they're working on a song together until they drop the teaser, a couple of days before Christmas. Dunno if it was just me who's clueless or they purposely keep it underwrap & simply throw the bomb once its ready...hehe...if so then may be they have predicted all possibilities of their fans reactions on their collab, but they still want to go with it, so they just do it & walah! its ready:o So now fans can fight all they can, the song has been released, the mv too, hates all they like becos there are many who love it just as much & more. They can cry their eyes out, vent their hates in the net, Kris & Liying are still gonna perform a duet on New Year's eve. And dearest haters, eat your heart out bcos these 2 are going to spend their count down together since they are at the events together...hahaha *evil mode*

So now we know after 72FM filming ended, these still continue to meet up & such. Afterall to compose a song the composer has to know the singer strength, and since ZLY isnt a singer her vocal is kinda weak compare to an experienced/trained singer, yet we see that Kris discover a strength in ZLY's vocal that hasnt been emphasize before. Also he has to work on how to match his & her voice & make them compatible. In order to do so I'm sure they have meet up often to rehearsed & do vocal training...ok I dunno where I'm heading to so I better stop :lol: 

And of cos I cant wait to see ZLY performed PA ost live on new year eve...

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@lxands and ladies, did the song title had been announce in advance also? This collabs took me by surprise too...

I honestly have no slightest idea abt their collaborations & the new single until @icyphoenix share the news of the new released single on Christmas morning (chk pg 95). I thought Kris was in State this past few months, so was clueles that he has been in China preparing a new song with ZLY. Thus the song really comes as a pleasant surprise to me...again I suspect the song is a Christmas gift from KW to ZLY:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 12/29/2017 at 12:53 PM, lxands said:

Miss You with English Subtitles

Credit to uploader

Wow the fans  are fast hahaha... and yay congrats to the thread for reaching 100 pages!! 2018 will be even better and I look forward to the even more photos of Ying Bao especially to watching all her works! :D Wishing you everyone a advance Happy New Year too! Cheers to fireflies and Ying Bao :D 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote video
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Wow the fans  are fast hahaha... and yay congrats to the thread for reaching 100 pages!! 2018 will be even better and I look forward to the even more photos of Ying Bao especially to watching all her works! :D Wishing you everyone a advance Happy New Year too! Cheers to fireflies and Ying Bao :D 

Right?!!:lol:

And now I dont have to worry abt haters becos this prove she has many love too. Only those who love her dont rant much on the net becos they have a life of their own. They show support mostly with uploading videos, sharing good news abt ZLY and such....

I guess as at now she is busy rehearsing for her new year eve concert right?:D So she must be spending a lot of time with the 2 people performing with her right & since she has perform with ZBC before, surely she needs to practice with her new duet partner more, right?  *fangirling mode*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/27/2017 at 10:34 PM, icyphoenix said:

Lol dating rumor of kris wu with NZ.. Yingbao is dragged in between it.. The topic regarding 3 of them is trending in Weibo!! 

Kris wu studio respond to dating rumor with NZ.. Plz do clarify the issue of ZLY too

Hide contents

So Kris denied the rumor with GN as soon as it surface, but no comment on ZLY's? I know I'm bad but its so hard to stop smiling:D Yeah, why no response? Maybe becos there's nothing to deny :lol: 

Also its weird when ppl keep on accussing ZLY pushing herself to KW. Didnt they watch 72fm, didnt they see how KW keeps on hovering around ZLY. Not that I'm complaining because he really takes care of her (which actually his winning point over WC & LGX). But my point is, it wasnt ZLY who always went looking for him. In the beginning she treats him just as she treats WL but seems to me KW doesnt like that, and slowly as the play together, ZLY loosen up & treats him as equal. So if they are close dont just blame ZLY becos KW is just at fault. They both are guilty for being comfortable good friends. 

Offtopic: How did rumor between KW & GN started? Since GN just breaks up with her handsome bf, I dont think believe she's crazy enuf to jump into another relationship especially with her career doesnt look so good as compare to many of her peers like Diliraba, ZDY & others

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, lxands said:

So Kris denied the rumor with GN as soon as it surface, but no comment on ZLY's? I know I'm bad but its so hard to stop smiling:D Yeah, why no response? Maybe becos there's nothing to deny :lol: 

Also its weird when ppl keep on accussing ZLY pushing herself to KW. Didnt they watch 72fm, didnt they see how KW keeps on hovering around ZLY. Not that I'm complaining because he really takes care of her (which actually his winning point over WC & LGX). But my point is, it wasnt ZLY who always went looking for him. In the beginning she treats him just as she treats WL but seems to me KW doesnt like that, and slowly as the play together, ZLY loosen up & treats him as equal. So if they are close dont just blame ZLY becos KW is just at fault. They both are guilty for being comfortable good friends. 

Offtopic: How did rumor between KW & GN started? Since GN just breaks up with her handsome bf, I dont think believe she's crazy enuf to jump into another relationship especially with her career doesnt look so good as compare to many of her peers like Diliraba, ZDY & others

GN also denied it.. I don't know how this rumor spread.. But it's really very odd.. They haven't worked together but still rumors.. I don't know the actual cause of it!! 

Yingbao isn't the type to be pushy.. She just is cordial with everyone that's it.. But if the costars r inturn friendly, then all blame her n says nonsense.. If the costar gets a gf then they mock her.. I don't understand what does fans need from her..  Yes KW was really caring toward yingbao in the show...n he cared enough after the show to make her dream of singing come true.. He was impressed by her singing during 72FOM.. KW had some scandals in the past but he came out clear.. He had a major fallout with SM.. Still he managed to break away from them n survive in this industry n does well!!.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lxands said:

From what I understand, the rumour was about KW dating Nazha since they aren’t so both of them came clean in the public.

While the rumour surrounding KW-ZLY is about she is using his popularity as a singer in order to promote herself as a singer without the ability to sing herself  not really related to love life so I don’t think both of them have anything to clarify. What statement should be written?? :blink:

Tbh, it’s so ridiculous to accuse one celebrity to uses another celebrity popularity to further his/her own career. None of the celebrity is popular enough to befriended another celebrity according to the fandoms’ mindset....#CantCureStupidity

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cenching said:

From what I understand, the rumour was about KW dating Nazha since they aren’t so both of them came clean in the public.

While the rumour surrounding KW-ZLY is about she is using his popularity as a singer in order to promote herself as a singer without the ability to sing herself  not really related to love life so I don’t think both of them have anything to clarify. What statement should be written?? :blink:

Tbh, it’s so ridiculous to accuse one celebrity to uses another celebrity popularity to further his/her own career. None of the celebrity is popular enough to befriended another celebrity according to the fandoms’ mindset....#CantCureStupidity

Heard KW's fans, the cmeigens accusing Yingbaby. They said she paid to create tht rumours of KW dating GN.

Isnt this crazy? Why would Yingbao do tht? As if she has nothing else to do, as we already know she damned one busy lady.

Anyway Yingbao already popular, hardworking person and dont need other celebs to promote her.

As i see, so far any costars in her drama are always lucky be more popular after the drama ended. :D (Sorry if i'm bias on this but hts wht i see) 

But its good to open fan's mindset as helping/collabrating with one another will achieve a better result, but ofc not shipping as fans will get heartache lol.

• Like 5

Hi! hi!, been 'lurking' in this site for nearly a yr now :D but never ever tried joining a forum to make a comment so this is my 1st. 

Love to read all ur disscussions and some r very funny :lol:. Like u ladies, i love Yingbao, i love watching everything with her in it..not too much of her personal life that's all up to her, i just love to watch her..not sure why tho, 1st time i noticed her was in legend of lu zhen (initially i was watching for Chen Xiao but my eyes were drawn to Yingbao only) she is just the cutest..

Her chemistry with all her male co-stars or CPs, heck even in commercials, is truly something to be amazed at,  even my brother (who doesn't watch tv dramas) caught a glimpse of her and 'feng teng' kissing in Boss and Me swore they r a real life couple :D.

I wasn't much into KW until i saw them on 72 Floor..love that show.. i remember saw an interview with him and at that time he was asked about Yingbao and what they 'converse' about when they're together and i think he said something about how they talked about music and he wanted her to share her female prospective side when it comes to song writing?? (My mandarine isn't very good so correct me if i'm wrong..for those who've seen the video), i think at that time they were already preparing to collab. to write and sing a song  for us the fans. I'm not shipping her with anyone but the lyrics to this song is very 'loving':). Tbh i would prefer to see her with older and more mature guys but whatever float her boat.

Well, i could go on and on about her but i need to leave some for our next disscussions lol..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I am glad KW and ZLY ignore the haters and continue with the original plan to perform together. I was worry that we will get Vattified again....:lol:

I don't think so vattification will come!!.. I feel KW is very bold enough to ignore the fan wars lol.. Whatever fanwars may be but "miss you" is really in top in China right now.. They will perform together to promote their singing.. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cenching said:

The clarification of rumour was probably due to the fact that nazha just ended a relationship with zhang han and the timing of the rumour would make KW looked like a third party and thus resulting in a swift clarification. 

I feel that the rumour surrounding ZLY using KW for advancement of popularity is ludicrous as she's one of the most popular artist now. It's probably a win win situation for both of them to collaborate. #fangirlmentalityaresilly #rolleyes 

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@minoku2209 Thanks  

I wondered how did Lay's fans reacted when he sang with Yingbao in last year SMG NY's Gala?

I just few days back came across it!!.. It's soo adorable.. I tried finding if there was anything abt lay n zly in net.. But found nothing.. So can't

say what was lay's fans reaction!! 

Welcome to this thread:)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Heard KW's fans, the cmeigens accusing Yingbaby. They said she paid to create tht rumours of KW dating GN.

Isnt this crazy? Why would Yingbao do tht? As if she has nothing else to do, as we already know she damned one busy lady.

Yeah, why in the world wud she wants to do it? Why wud she defamed her own partner a day or so after their new single was released? No one in their right mind wud sabotage their own work:rolleyes:

Spoiler

If there's anyone who wud want to sabotage KW is most likely is that powerful idol mgt company who was in the legal battle with KW but lost their case & had to settle to KW's condition which is to handle only his Korea & Japan activities, which so far he had none. At least not a big one. His focus & main work with big bucks comes from US & China, which I'm sure burning up that company's fiery to no end, so wanted to "teach"  him as they did to most of their idols who went against them, defamed them to bring down their popularity....but the thing is KW is a Chinese born Canadian. Having a gf or single guy sleeps around isnt such a big deal. Sure his die hard fans wud cry the eyeballs out, but hey, venting out a day or two, they'll just move on, saying he's a big boy, & that was a thing of the past, so let's forget it. And now out of sudden he released a beautiful song with no 1 top actress of China, which not just anyone can do so. And the song was well accepted not only in China, but also in Asia, perhaps US & Europe too, and all place that have Chinese comunity. A song that he composed, wrote the lyrics & produced. Imagine how much that company is losing out & my bet they're banging their heads now for not "utilizing" KW to the max when he was their idol, and I'm really glad he has the courage to leave before things got worst, and now he is even a bigger star than he was before. Why GN, maybe becos ZLY has many collabs with her ex & the latest one a movie with world class superstar Aaron Kwok in it. They just announce their break up on Christmas day, same day KW & ZLY new single came out, then out of the blue KW has scandal with GN?:crazy:  Good thing both denied immediately.

@jewelsc Honestly I have give up shipping her with one particular person:lol: First time I see her with LGX, I ship her with him, & with SD too btw...then watching her in CDYY I ship her with QJ, then B&M, who can not ship her with ZH, but at the time I watch the drama ZH was already in relationship, so I just ship them onscreen. Then for a while I go crazy abt her & WC after watching them in M9, tho she was just cameo. However I'm not too crazy abt them irl becos I feel WC is too rough with her & treats her more like a male buddy than a girl. Anyway watching her with KW in 72fm, I didnt ship right away, mainly becos I know KW is younger (not that their age gap really matters but mainly becos KW is still in his 20s) & idols dont usually marry young, but seeing how gentle & caring he was with her despite all his tricks, I cant help shipping these 2.....well, I even ship her with Hu Ge & Wang Kai & all they did was sit next to her during events:rolleyes: I wish there's shipping threat for her & all her partners, but then I'll be jumping everywhere...hehe..

Anyway, for now I'm shipping her with KW. I really likes their bantering in 72fm, since it was a reality show, so their interactions & bantering were mostly theirs since it wasnt100% scripted.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1