Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 12/31/2017 at 9:49 PM, icyphoenix said:

ZLY look for jiangsu countdown concert

Hide contents

As usual,its the lady in white again:D

On hunan she's going to wear black:D

Glad they pulled up her hair, but Think its a bit messy or its just like that..lol

4th photo she's inlove:D

On 12/31/2017 at 10:15 PM, jewelsc said:

ZLY looked lost and shy..was a little bit disappointed with their stage show nothing much but walked around the stage separately (i know they r going with the concept of the song) but in the end when they hugged, she seemed awkward..maybe they r both trying to take precautions due to their fans wars..was expecting more from their performance, their fanwars spoil everything :angry:

Ohh..do u have link?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Glad they pulled up her hair, but Think its a bit messy or its just like that..lol

Ohh..do u have link?

I'm watching live on live.jstv.com

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

ZLY looked lost and shy..was a little bit disappointed with their stage show nothing much but walked around the stage separately (i know they r going with the concept of the song) but in the end when they hugged, she seemed awkward..maybe they r both trying to take precautions due to their fans wars..was expecting more from their performance, their fanwars spoil everything :angry:

She was very nervous!! I could see that!!.. 

Yeah the hug by KW was just to calm her up!! I think he sensed her nervousness!!.. 

She did seem scared y I don't know!! 

6 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh..do u have link?

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/13044094.html?weibo_id=4191142502896304

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

She looked very awkward, her smile looks forced and uncomfortable unlike her at all. We know how she can do any lovey dovey even racy scenes with no problems, she is a professional. But a simple hug can made her uncomfortable now. Darn you, haters!!! :angry:

Btw, I expected more too....<_<

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

For me their perf..is ok

I ddnt expect that their going to dance in this song since, its a sad song

..Im wondering why she ddnt wear her heels,

She must be nervous since she's singing live 

I love li ying the RAPPER:D really like that part...

The lyrics of the song mention about sneakers. The MV features the white sneakers quite prominently, lastly ZLY got a thing with white sneakers and matching items....:ph34r::tongue: That was why I said the song breathed KW but the MV smelled ZLY....:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS:blush:

31 minutes ago, cenching said:

The lyrics of the song mention about sneakers. The MV features the white sneakers quite prominently, lastly ZLY got a thing with white sneakers and matching items....:ph34r::tongue: That was why I said the song breathed KW but the MV smelled ZLY....:lol:

Ohh..I see, I get it now,,, tenchuuuu:lol:

4 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh..do u have link?

Ok, the messy hair part, are you saying it just as a statement, or are you implying to something?:lol:

The hug at the end, my bet, wasnt a scripted one becos if it was scripted ZLY wud know its coming, so she wud be ready for it & wont seem awkward. As you all said she's a professional actress, & performing on big stage isnt new to her. She had dance around with many male dancers, also doing duets with hot guys like Lay, Wallace Huo & WC. Holding hands & hugging wasnt a big deal to her especially if it was scripted. So I suspect she was more nervous of this performance becos of the massive response they get after the song was released. The fanwars & the hates she gets probably made her worry on the response she wud get during the performance, so Kris gave her an "okay, we did a good job" hug at the end as an encouragement to her.

I think its understandable they didnt do much chereaograph becos I believe this was the first time ZLY perform on huge stage with rap style song, which she has to not only memorize a long lyrics but to say it fast. For Kris it wudnt matter since it is his genre but for ballad girl it can be quite nervewrecking, to sing a long lyric with fast tempo on a huge stage....so I guess they keep it simple so she can just focus on her singing

Happy New Year everyone

happy-new-year-2018-animation-fireworks-

• Like 9

1 minute ago, lxands said:

Ok, the messy hair part, as you saying it just as a statement, or are you implying to something?:lol:

The hug at the end, my bet, wasnt a scripted one becos if it was scripted ZLY wud know its coming, so she wud be ready for it & wont seem awkward. As you all said she's a professional actress, & performing on big stage osnt new to her. She had dance around with many male dancers, also doing duets with hot guys like Lay, Wallace Huo & WC. Holding hands & hugging wasnt a big deal to her especially of it was scripted. So my be is she was more nervous of this performance becos of the massive response they get after the song was released. The fanwars & the hates she gets probably made her worry on the response she wud get during the performance, so Kris gave her an "okay, we did a good job" hug at the end as an encouragement to her.

The Kris I'seen so far often has a mind of his own, a bit rebellious at times, & of cos a prankster. He'll do whatever he feels like doing. I'm sure he's aware abt what's going on with the their fans & the hates ZLY gets becos of their collaborations. So I'm not even surprise he hugged her not just to calm her but also to send mssg to his crazy fans cum ZLY's haters that he wants & enjoys working with her, so get off her back or something like that....

I really agree with ur opinion!!..  For a concert,there is no need of hug.. Some KW fans also felt the same.. They said he felt nervous through out just like ZLY.. At the end after seeing her face, he smiled.. They were like they shouldn't have put KW under such stress.. I was like lol u realise it now!!.. Hope they don't fight anymore!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, lxands said:

Ok, the messy hair part, as you saying it just as a statement, or are you implying to something?:lol:

The hug at the end, my bet, wasnt a scripted one becos if it was scripted ZLY wud know its coming, so she wud be ready for it & wont seem awkward. As you all said she's a professional actress, & performing on big stage osnt new to her. She had dance around with many male dancers, also doing duets with hot guys like Lay, Wallace Huo & WC. Holding hands & hugging wasnt a big deal to her especially of it was scripted. So my be is she was more nervous of this performance becos of the massive response they get after the song was released. The fanwars & the hates she gets probably made her worry on the response she wud get during the performance, so Kris gave her an "okay, we did a good job" hug at the end as an encouragement to her.

The Kris I'seen so far often has a mind of his own, a bit rebellious at times, & of cos a prankster. He'll do whatever he feels like doing. I'm sure he's aware abt what's going on with the their fans & the hates ZLY gets becos of their collaborations. So I'm not even surprise he hugged her not just to calm her but also to send mssg to his crazy fans cum ZLY's haters that he wants & enjoys working with her, so get off her back or something like that....

I totally agree with you, that hug was impromptu. 

However when he stared into her eyes, there was a profound look in his eyes...or am I imagining it?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, lxands said:

As for the hair, its just my statement:D

Regarding on the hug part...Also agree with you..

Just wish it could be a bit longer haha...

Im not so much into KW but the first thing  that captured my eyes  the moment he's on stage...is his HAIRSTYLE

Im seeing BUNGGA (one of the characters on the lion guard.):D in him

Dont know how to post a pic..so

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

I totally agree with you, that hug was impromptu. 

However when he stared into her eyes, there was a profound look in his eyes...or am I imagining it?

Ur not alone, Their eyes are talking to each other:blush: fallowed by li ying's full smile:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1