Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

OH MY GOD!!! Ladies, should one of you start a Kris Wu- Zhao Liying’s Official Shipping Thread????? :lol::lol::lol: As a media for all of your love.....:wub:

Let's wait for a bit, don't want the ship to sink like the other thread.

The hugging/embrace still trending at #1.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

OH MY GOD!!! Ladies, should one of you start a Kris Wu-Zhao Liying’s Official Shipping Thread????? :lol::lol::lol: As a media for all of your love.....:wub:

13 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

Let's wait for a bit, don't want the ship to sink like the other thread.

The hugging/embrace still trending at #1.

Lol let's be patient.. I don't want another sinking ship.. I can create thread for them anytime.. But let's keep calm n assure ourselves lol!! 

They r still trending I saw it!! 

• Like 2

Maybe we should make a  ZLY and Anyone You Want to Pair Her With thread. That way we don't have jump beween shipping threads :D It's very easy to ship her with any man she works with so I don't want to ship her with any particular guy. Especially after the disaster of our last shipping @cenching, @lingnyi, @icyphoenix

About the hug I think ZLY wasn't expecting it from KW. You can see it on her face. She was taken by surprise. After the hug she looked a bit shy and blushing a little too. As from KW he looked relieved it's finally over as if a burden had been lifted off his shoulder.  I noticed he let out a breath after they hugged.

Btw, Happy New Year everyone. I hope this new year will bring us more blessings and happiness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

On 1/1/2018 at 1:24 AM, cenching said:

Singing performance complete with a short interview after.....:)

@pawla

The old shipping thread can be use anyway....btw, sorry but I am not shipping her with Kris Wu....:)

Wonder what are they saying..lol

The stage look nice

Li ying so cute, so small beside kris:D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote video
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lingnyi said:

I totally agree with you, that hug was impromptu. 

However when he stared into her eyes, there was a profound look in his eyes...or am I imagining it?

If you're imagining it, then I must be too:tongue:

2 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Ur not alone, Their eyes are talking to each other:blush: fallowed by li ying's full smile:D

I think its not just their eyes talking, he even whisper somthing at her ear when they hug:D

Btw do you think she wore the black belt just as an accessory to match up with Kris black & white outfit? I actually like the way she dress. Very femine & into the 60's. Also I think Kris looks very suave despite of his 2047 silver hair...:lol:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lxands said:

If you're imagining it, then I must be too:tongue:

I think its not just their eyes talking, he even whisper somthing at her ear when they hug:D

Btw do you think she wore the black belt just as an accessory to match up with Kris black & white outfit? I actually like the way she dress. Very femine & into the 60's. Also I think Kris looks very suave despite of his 2047 silver hair...:lol:

His hair reminds me of Ray Cyrus so I was not a fan :lol:

The dress wasnt bad but she has been wearing black and white a lot and it looked boring for a New Year performance imo

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

His hair reminds me of Ray Cyrus so I was not a fan :lol:

The dress wasnt bad but she has been wearing black and white a lot and it looked boring for a New Year performance imo

Yes..i too think her wearing these dresses r getting boring..as a matter of fact, this dress sorta reminded me of the dress she wore at the Swordsman game promotion with LGX, it's just a little bit longer...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

ZLY and her team celebrating the New Year

DSZGJfgUIAA3tVB.jpg

her manager is to her left, her cousin to her right, and the girl sitting under her is another one of her main managers. 

28 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Yes..i too think her wearing these dresses r getting boring..as a matter of fact, this dress sorta reminded me of the dress she wore at the Swordsman game promotion with LGX, it's just a little bit longer...

yep. I have seen her wear a white dress with a black belt recently so I was like -_-)/ Plus I like flashy outfits for New Year.

• Like 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! Not sure if anyone notice but I think the shoes they wore are actually the same ones from the MV? Yes Li Ying was quite nervous at the beginning but I think she got better in the middle. I mean can you blame her? If she doesn't do well antis are probably going to go get her for a long time and last year she was under so much speculation for lip sync our poor Ying Bao must have been under a great stress! :(

• Like 3

Happy 1st day of year 2018 everyone.

Thanks for all the updates.

Totally agreed Yingbao looked so nervous, i guess by walking around was to avoid & break her nervourness be seen more but above all she did well. Its not easy to sing a rap songs, what more with fanwar n antis already surrounded her.

Btw did anyone heard any bad comments on her like previous year performance mentioned by @reiko53 above?

On 1/1/2018 at 1:13 AM, icyphoenix said:

ZLY studio wishes new year with pics of her

Reveal hidden contents

Yingbao looks simple & sweet, as always. I guess its best to wear simple so no one can says much. I also saw her pics posing with heel shoe by her side, b4 the show there she looked more beautiful.

On 1/1/2018 at 3:52 AM, mrsyooknit said:

ZLY and her team celebrating the New Year

DSZGJfgUIAA3tVB.jpg

her manager is to her left, her cousin to her right, and the girl sitting under her is another one of her main managers. 

yep. I have seen her wear a white dress with a black belt recently so I was like -_-)/ Plus I like flashy outfits for New Year.

Wishing Yingbao & her team stays strong tog, bring more success, thus nailed all fanwars & antis bad remarks this year 2018.

Btw has anyone here know what is yingbao's work project schedule for this month?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4