Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

23 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Cant w8t for the music video to be released...for sure its gonna b sad,,

Btw li ying's voice blended well with Kw...

Am also surprised they hav a collab. Ddnt see this happening...its a perfect Christmas gift to all of us:blush::lol::blush:

Yes Totally surprise. Great Xmas present.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lingnyi said:

You're welcome!

I secretly ship them as I love their interactions in 72 Floors.  He might be younger than her but so is MC & GYY. KW seems like a humble gentleman who is quite talented. 

On the contrary, I ship them openly :D But of cos I ship her with a whole lot of other guys too. Although he's 3 years younger, his attitude towards her never shows  the age different & the way he takes care of her during their 72 floor mystery trips are as good as any older guys. Anyway isnt it a trend these days for an older girl younger guy couples:) Also I love the way he support & help her dream becoming a singer comes true.

Still cant find the official mv yet, so let's just enjoy fmv with their new single

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, lxands said:

On the contrary, I ship them openly :D But of cos I ship her with a whole lot of other guys too. Although he's 3 years younger, his attitude towards her never shows  the age different & the way he takes care of her during their 72 floor mystery trips are as good as any older guys. Anyway isnt it a trend these days for an older girl younger guy couples:) Also I love the way he support & help her dream becoming a singer comes true.

Still cant find the official mv yet, so let's just enjoy fmv with their new single

Hahaha I like her with many guys.. Let's see which gentleman finally wins her hand!! The song is really beautiful.. Their voice r really compatible with each other.. I m eagerly waiting for the MV

• Like 3

11 hours ago, lingnyi said:

The song is catchy and her LY's voice sounds better than her previous singing.

Is there a fan war starting again between her's and Kris'?  Poor baby seems to be bashed every single time when there's a male collaboration!!!

yeah, sadly there is. A few days ago I started to see all these insulting posts on her tag and was like ?_? then I saw that Kris fans were really angry with her. One of his fan accounts posted that they would work on an MV and collaborate in the end of year awards. So mess got started. Even now after the MV was released all these ugly hashtags are trending on weibo and baidu. 

Sometimes, I feel bad for celebs they cant even have friends without drama from some fans. Fandoms were so good during 72 floors defending each other so I was taken back by this reaction to a simple collaboration. It is sad because Kris and ZLY were probably excited about their collaboration and fans turned it into an ugly experience. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

DR5laauVQAY7uIn.jpg

#ZhaoLiYing thanks #KrisWu for producing the song for her and hopes it'll bring her fans warmth. She also wished everyone a Merry Christmas. Kris replies thanking her for trusting him to create the song, praised her for completing it well & hope everyone likes it

cr.dramapotatoe

At least, they are lot letting it bother them :blush:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

24 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

#ZhaoLiYing thanks #KrisWu for producing the song for her and hopes it'll bring her fans warmth. She also wished everyone a Merry Christmas. Kris replies thanking her for trusting him to create the song, praised her for completing it well & hope everyone likes it

cr.dramapotatoe

At least, they are lot letting it bother them :blush:

Yes I like that about them.. They r soo good with each other.. I loved their Weibo interactions.. Even wishing each other during their B-Day.. I don't care abt these fan wars.. I hope they have much more collabs together.. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes I like that about them.. They r soo good with each other.. I loved their Weibo interactions.. Even wishing each other during their B-Day.. I don't care abt these fan wars.. I hope they have much more collabs together.. 

As always all male celebs fans will act bad as they are jealous. Hope those fans think openly as actors or actresses working tog doesnt mean they will end tog lol.

Sorry for wishing soompiers a late xmas, to those who celebrates hope u and ur family had a great time tog.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, lxands said:

Dunno if this has been posted here, but what was this short film all about? I dun think it's a fmv, also it's not an mv...

That is for Sine's Best Performances 2017 Short Films. She was invited to film a short story. 

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/2017-sinas-best-performances-short-films/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah, sadly there is. A few days ago I started to see all these insulting posts on her tag and was like ?_? then I saw that Kris fans were really angry with her. One of his fan accounts posted that they would work on an MV and collaborate in the end of year awards. So mess got started. Even now after the MV was released all these ugly hashtags are trending on weibo and baidu. 

Sometimes, I feel bad for celebs they cant even have friends without drama from some fans. Fandoms were so good during 72 floors defending each other so I was taken back by this reaction to a simple collaboration. It is sad because Kris and ZLY were probably excited about their collaboration and fans turned it into an ugly experience. 

Yes I am really tired from the past few days looking at Weibo because many of Li Ying's battle fans were sending out a lot of posts about the situation and engaging in words battle with Kris Wu's fans. To be quite honest I am really angry at his fans because they were the one who started all this messy situation and and photoshop her face on a lot of ugly and racy photos, openly slamming her... 

Yes it has been confirmed they will be collaborating for the end of year Jiangsu countdown concert and sharing an endorsement together. I support her no matter who she works with as long as it's something she wants to do but to the guy's side fans I hope they be more understanding and GROW UP! So mad beyond words...

• Like 5

Oh dear how can I forget the most important thing! One of Li Ying's endorsements - Li Wen finally released the short commercial film she did for them... it was filmed a few months back when she still had her long hair :D So if you missed seeing her in long hair, do watch the video!

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/FBoF5a6Xy?fid=1034:89cb1172f344138a0c0906a497358543

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

I don't know to translate.. But it seems ZLY's relative or a known person or a person who took photo with ZLY recently took photo with KW..  So the speculations abt them being CP is spreading lol!! 

• Like 3

It's because he took a picture with Kris and posted it and his fans started attacking him and said that it was an old picture. He said it was but he had never posted it. In the end he deleted it. He usually takes pictures with her co-stars. He is her cousin and works for her. 

I am getting so tired of this b.s., I just got back from weibo and her tag is full of Kris fans. It is just a song between friends. Even if they were more, which they are not, it is not like fans throwing a temper tantrum would change that. 

• Like 5

185th anniversary of longines.. All ambassadors give their best wishes

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/12677265.html?weibo_id=4189292957990477

31 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

It's because he took a picture with Kris and posted it and his fans started attacking him and said that it was an old picture. He said it was but he had never posted it. In the end he deleted it. He usually takes pictures with her co-stars. He is her cousin and works for her. 

I am getting so tired of this b.s., I just got back from weibo and her tag is full of Kris fans. It is just a song between friends. Even if they were more, which they are not, it is not like fans throwing a temper tantrum would change that. 

That's very rude of fans!!.. Gosh when will they grow up!!  Y do they think they can own The Star by just being their fan!!.. As u said if they were more too, they cant do anything!!.. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

185th anniversary of longines.. All ambassadors give their best wishes

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/12677265.html?weibo_id=4189292957990477

That's very rude of fans!!.. Gosh when will they grow up!!  Y do they think they can own The Star by just being their fan!!.. As u said if they were more too, they cant do anything!!.. 

tell me about it! I am really so pissed and angry the past few days but I didn't want to get in the fight cause I feel it's really pointless... Ger fans are usually unreasonable beyond judgement. Anyway they were saying the Kris Wu who started this whole fight is a huge fan of another popular actress I am not sure who but there seems to be some among the Kris Wu fans who are also frustrated by the situation as they also want the matter to die down 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

tell me about it! I am really so pissed and angry the past few days but I didn't want to get in the fight cause I feel it's really pointless... Ger fans are usually unreasonable beyond judgement. Anyway they were saying the Kris Wu who started this whole fight is a huge fan of another popular actress I am not sure who but there seems to be some among the Kris Wu fans who are also frustrated by the situation as they also want the matter to die down 

During 72 floors of mystery,  KW fans were cordial with ZLY n her fans.. But then after the show,  they didn't expect their friendship to extend..  When it extended all got enraged!!..  Some Kris wu fans r really good n supportive.. They r good with it.. Some were shipping zly with him after 72 floors of mystery.. I didn't ship them but I wanted a second season of the reality show with zly n kris.. Whatever may happen,  they have completed their MV n I heard they r gonna collaborate for more.. They will not back down from commitments for this silly fan wars without any proper reason.. 

But I m irritated how they did out everything of ZLY to prove their point!! 

• Like 4

yeah during the show both fandoms were good and even defended each other. The whole argument this time started when a Kris fanpage posted about the MV and collaboration. Then some fans got angry on his side and started posting really nasty stuff like someone said they were editing her and her fans reacted. ZLY fans are really sensitive to stuff like this bc she always gets so much hate so they were also being nasty. It doesn't really matter who started it in the end since it got ugly really fast and they won't let it die down. 

Now after her cousin posted the picture his fans are accusing her of using Kris to get popular... :blink: like whateven. Also, her fans are saying that she is better known which is also a stretch since she is better known in TV but Kris is better known on the big screen. So they are both talking nonsense imo. ZLY is a small screen star and by no means needs Kris to get popular and Kris is popular on his own.

I like to think that most rational people like us are just :rolleyes: sometimes fans make it hard on celebrities. They can't have certain friendships or they get upset. I also dislike that if there is a friendship it immediately means that the girl is using the guy, it doesnt matter how popular she is. How sad that celebrities can't be friends without fandoms ruining everything. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah during the show both fandoms were good and even defended each other. The whole argument this time started when a Kris fanpage posted about the MV and collaboration. Then some fans got angry on his side and started posting really nasty stuff like someone said they were editing her and her fans reacted. ZLY fans are really sensitive to stuff like this bc she always gets so much hate so they were also being nasty. It doesn't really matter who started it in the end since it got ugly really fast and they won't let it die down. 

Now after her cousin posted the picture his fans are accusing her of using Kris to get popular... :blink: like whateven. Also, her fans are saying that she is better known which is also a stretch since she is better known in TV but Kris is better known on the big screen. So they are both talking nonsense imo. ZLY is a small screen star and by no means needs Kris to get popular and Kris is popular on his own.

I like to think that most rational people like us are just :rolleyes: sometimes fans make it hard on celebrities. They can't have certain friendships or they get upset. I also dislike that if there is a friendship it immediately means that the girl is using the guy, it doesnt matter how popular she is. How sad that celebrities can't be friends without fandoms ruining everything. 

Hope they pull a Luhan/GXT. That would shut the fandoms up. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lingnyi said:

Hope they pull a Luhan/GXT. That would shut the fandoms up. 

LOL that would shut many people up including me I probably be shocked for awhile. Anyway there's always a saying among the firefly that whenever Li Ying get so many hate and people keep trying to pull her reputation down, it always means there will be a surprise coming soon. I really do hope it's something good and make everyone focus on that instead. 

• Like 4