Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I wish advance happy new year to Yingbao and all sommpier's fireflies.

May year 2018 bring more success wealth, happiness and health too.

Btw i wont be around here for countdown 31st dec tmr as i'll be flying to Dubai tmr morning but I'll waiting for you all to update me here. thanks in advance. :D

I think Yingbao looks so thin during the concert rehearsal pics. Hope she take care on her health too.

Also lets us all focus on Yingbao's projects rather than her personal matter, whatever her success and victory is ours too. When the time comes for her wedding bells to ring than i'll gladly accept and respect her choice. :)

Again have a nice holiday and happy new year to all.:wub:

• Like 5

On 12/30/2017 at 5:08 PM, cenching said:

For the haters!!! Eat your heart out!!! :lol:

I hope KW will have ZLY do a little dance move in the act, i saw her on HC once where she was dancing to WC's Love u 2 and i thought it was nice seeing her learnt to dance, it looked good :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Happy early new year!:D 

Yes, I agree that ZLY looks so skinny. She is a tiny little thing. She hasn't been able to gain all her at back after Princess Agents. 

I am looking forward to her performance. 

She is getting overly skinny now. After filming PA she did gains back some bcoz during PA PressCon, some interviews and 72 Floors she didn’t look this skinny. 

She started losing more and more after PA done airing. She looked the skinniest during Vatti Event. Like it or not maybe some rumours (or personal problems) did effect her in some ways bcoz if talking about busy schedule, in 2016 she was way busier but she didn’t look this emaciated....:o

I noticed she did more short works like ads etc this year and only 2 dramas (correct me if I’m wrong), didn’t announce any new film or drama yet for next year. Hopefully she will take some time off for 2018 and focus on her “me time”.

I hope she will find happiness and peace of mind....I miss her Bao Cheeks and long hair...

• Like 3

Please post their collaboration tonight for those who can watch it.

It's at a time when  most people are either at dinners or working.

I am unable to watch it live as well :bawling: so really appreciate if you dears can post anything on Ying Bao. You all on this forum has provided us with a lot of insights into our idol.

Thank you, Much luv, PEACE and have a wonderful New Year

• Like 5

On 12/31/2017 at 3:35 AM, lxands said:

Not to create rumor or anything, just thinking aloud, but the more I see this

The more I think he can pass as this guy

Well, who knows maybe they were doing vocal training & breathing exercise here :tongue:

@lxands You should post this on weibo.....get the haters going.

You might be totally right and wouldn't it be great if that was him

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 2

On 12/31/2017 at 5:12 PM, icyphoenix said:

Jiangsu TV countdown concert line up

ZLY is performing only 1 song n that's with KW!! 

Cto

What happen to her performing with Zhang Bi Chen?

Awww.....wanted to see her in another performance.

Hopefully her duet with Kris will be lovey dovey/some hip hop dancing and will open another can of worms with anti-haters

Edited by angelangie
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

What happen to her performing with Zhang Bi Chen?

Awww.....wanted to see her in another performance.

Hopefully her duet with Kris will be lovey dovey/some hip hop dancing and will open another can of worms with anti-haters

No performance with ZBC as far as I know.. Coz she is performing eternal love OST!! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

She has been wearing that Dior black belt in every single opportunity she had.....:lol:

She looks dreamy.....:wub:

Well agreed.. I too saw that!! 

But these poses looks very different from her previous ones.. Gosh!! It's really like fantasy!! 

• Like 2

ZLY looked lost and shy..was a little bit disappointed with their stage show nothing much but walked around the stage separately (i know they r going with the concept of the song) but in the end when they hugged, she seemed awkward..maybe they r both trying to take precautions due to their fans wars..was expecting more from their performance, their fanwars spoil everything :angry:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1