Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, pierredavid said:

I know fans come with the job but there is no need for them to be standing right outside her door, i mean at least give her some space. I dont know much about her but im sure she is nice towards her fans, but surely that must be a bit overwhelming, when they are in her face like that. Seems like she never gets a break. Maybe im wrong though.

It always the same everywhere to other celebs too. What can we do but i've seen obsessed fans who camp outside daily waiting for their idols. Popularity comes with price, all celebrity know this and to entertain fans is part of their job too regardless how tired they are.

Somehow i agree with you @pierredavidthat fans must know how to give her space to rest a bit.

Anyway, at this particular fan's pics, I think they're having a night shoot. As OGT schedule is running short.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

It always the same everywhere to other celebs too. What can we do but i've seen obsessed fans who camp outside daily waiting for their idols. Popularity comes with price, all celebrity know this and to entertain fans is part of their job too regardless how tired they are.

Somehow i agree with you @pierredavidthat fans must know how to give her space to rest a bit.

Anyway, at this particular fan's pics, I think they're having a night shoot. As OGT schedule is running short.

"Popularity comes with price, all celebrity know this and to entertain fans is part of their job too regardless how tired they are."

Completely disagree. I know interacting with fans and so on are a part of it but they are not robots put here to just entertain 24/7. They are people too.

As for the fandom thing yeah it is so crazy and very easy for their privacy to be invaded. Fans can be like paparazzi/stalkers sometimes. The more popular you are the less privacy. Another thing in c-ent is that a lot of false rumors float around and are taken as truth. It doesnt take much a random blogger can say something and someone that sees it will believe it. For instance, today there was a rumor XieNa was expecting bc she was seen in the hospital. It was top trending and she had to come out and say that she was just seeing an orthopedic doctor. Can you imagine how hard that must be for her? Especially if she is trying to conceive. 

I think Our Glamorous Time is wrapping up since this guy posted this picture "Thanks to Our Glamorous Time, I met a beautiful person."

7926a945gy1fj1nc8hxa6j20zk0qon1r.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

one of the screenwriters for MingLan posted this 

664dbb12ly1fj1xxn38vcj20ku112ae8.jpg

664dbb12ly1fj1xxolc3rj20ku112tcr.jpg

LOL

Lol.. Feng shao feng looks good recently.. In some of the dramas he didn't look good n his acting was not much good.. I hope he is good in minglan..the looked good together for an event.. 

IcpaYbi.jpg

The screenwriters have started craze for minglan couple before booting itself lol.. 

• Like 4

Ohh...looking good...I ddnt know much abwt FSF...so Ive watch some of her drama clips...he's good in PLL....I hope they have a good chemistry in Minglan...I've read some spoilers from the novel.and I think its a great story...cant w8t...to be aired... 

is legend of fuyao aired this year? If its nxt yr...then its FuyaoVsMinglan...:)

• Like 2

1) I hope FSF dont create nonsense news and bad name on our Yingbao.

2) May Minglan and OGT have a very good success. Amen.

3) Rumors there are plans to turn JOF into a movie.

Journey+of+Flower+22.png

The 2015 hit drama Journey of Flower will be made into a movie

The internet is buzzing with news of a Journey of Flower 花千骨 movie along with rumors that the coveted role of Hua Qian Gu that was originally popularized by Zhao Li Ying could fall on the shoulders of either Angelababy, Dilraba Dilmurat or Guan Xiaotong

Chinese news site Sina has reached out to the production team behind the 2015 hit drama which also retains the rights to the movie. According to them, the movie is still in the early planning stages and no casting decisions have been made (hence, the rumored names seem to be just rumors). Producer Tang Li Jun has also said that the regrets from the drama will be addressed through the movie. 

Considering how successful the drama was, it's practically a given that there will be a push for the original cast with Wallace Huo and Zhao Li Ying as the leads. I'm not sure how likely it is, but hopefully, they make it work. 

Cr http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/08/the-2015-hit-drama-journey-of-flower.html
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2017-08-30/doc-ifykkfat2590958.shtml

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh...looking good...I ddnt know much abwt FSF...so Ive watch some of her drama clips...he's good in PLL....I hope they have a good chemistry in Minglan...I've read some spoilers from the novel.and I think its a great story...cant w8t...to be aired... 

is legend of fuyao aired this year? If its nxt yr...then its FuyaoVsMinglan...:)

Legend of fuyao looks very good.. The looks of the drama is very good.. Plus the leads romantic pics looked good..yang mi is surely gonna repeat her hitting streak after tmopb.. I don't know when it will air.. But it will also be a good one.. 

Minglan has zly.. So it is really huge backing.. She is known to make records.. Plus the cast is really good n the story is also good.. So it has greater chances.. 

I m partial to my love for zly.. If competition happens I will definitely want minglan to succeed more.. 

7 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

1) I hope FSF dont create nonsense news and bad name on our Yingbao.

2) May Minglan and OGT have a very good success. Amen.

3) Rumors there are plans to turn JOF into a movie.

Journey+of+Flower+22.png

The 2015 hit drama Journey of Flower will be made into a movie

The internet is buzzing with news of a Journey of Flower 花千骨 movie along with rumors that the coveted role of Hua Qian Gu that was originally popularized by Zhao Li Ying could fall on the shoulders of either Angelababy, Dilraba Dilmurat or Guan Xiaotong

Chinese news site Sina has reached out to the production team behind the 2015 hit drama which also retains the rights to the movie. According to them, the movie is still in the early planning stages and no casting decisions have been made (hence, the rumored names seem to be just rumors). Producer Tang Li Jun has also said that the regrets from the drama will be addressed through the movie. 

Considering how successful the drama was, it's practically a given that there will be a push for the original cast with Wallace Huo and Zhao Li Ying as the leads. I'm not sure how likely it is, but hopefully, they make it work. 

Cr http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/08/the-2015-hit-drama-journey-of-flower.html
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2017-08-30/doc-ifykkfat2590958.shtml

Plz no other actress..for heaven sake!!  They will destroy the beauty of hua qian gu.. I hope zly does the movie version too.. She is the only one suited for the role.. 

• Like 2

@mrsyooknitneed your help, pls translate what is this about, I wonder if she is with OPPO too now? Thanks

马上来OPPO游戏中心安利宾果消消消,消除一切烦恼!
[哆啦A梦花心]转发本条微博,5五天后抽2位送OPPO定制商务背包,另抽5位送彩虹糖玩偶! #OPPO游戏中心带你赢# @ColorOS

21167169_1609382065760298_74781150854073

Cr as labelled

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Legend of fuyao looks very good.. The looks of the drama is very good.. Plus the leads romantic pics looked good..yang mi is surely gonna repeat her hitting streak after tmopb.. I don't know when it will air.. But it will also be a good one.. 

Minglan has zly.. So it is really huge backing.. She is known to make records.. Plus the cast is really good n the story is also good.. So it has greater chances.. 

I m partial to my love for zly.. If competition happens I will definitely want minglan to succeed more.. 

Plz no other actress..for heaven sake!!  They will destroy the beauty of hua qian gu.. I hope zly does the movie version too.. She is the only one suited for the role.. 

I hate competition but i hope Minglan will succeed more.

I too dont like everytime when Yingbao's drama make a big hit, there are sure to have rumours changing new casts esp on female lead either for 2nd season or movie.

Anyway  I dont mind if they change for 2nd season but certainly not for movie. Let's wait and see if  JOF2 can maintain or over take the JOF1 ratings..

• Like 3

On 29 Agustus 2017 at 4:46 PM, gentlelily12 said:

ZLY hugs with some of her leading men, which is most appealing? Sorry am biased, for me its still YWY:

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Reveal hidden contents

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

Reveal hidden contents

credit as tagged

Most appealing you say??

gut wrenching goodbye hug

https://goo.gl/images/FPAkyU

or lovey dovey after first night hug