Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

@lingnyi@icyphoenix@cherubstomato
The link with english sub Legend of mermaid/ Zhui Yu Chuan Qi/ 追鱼传 2013 drama that you mentioned above

https://www.viki.com/tv/21465c-legend-of-mermaid?locale=en

Mermaid_Legend.jpg

This show is not available for my region in viki.. I saw this before itself.. Anyways thank you for sharing

8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

This show is not available for my region in viki.. I saw this before itself.. Anyways thank you for sharing

Ah so sorry, usually my region wont allow on viki too but if it's already download at channel fans than i can.

@lingnyithanks for the info, i forgot as i watched long time ago. Usually if viki dont sub full others cant guarantee full sub too

@icyphoenix Here try another link at 4Udrama, hope you can open it. I usually can watch the drama at here but had problem with this drama and i dont know if it has full sub or not.
http://4udrama.com/formats/dramas/legend-of-mermaid.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

GCDS :D
~ Italian tide brand GCDS by virtue of its simple and stylish style won a vote "fans fans", eye-catching letters logo single product is particularly popular ~ @ Zhao Liying

20994352_1605666076131897_25830580913859

Is it a new brand??.. It's older one I guess as zly's hair is pretty long.. 

50 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Is it a new brand??.. It's older one I guess as zly's hair is pretty long.. 

It's a fan's pic for ZLY style. I think she cut her hair again, shorter now.
The actual day the pic was taken at the airport on 29.05.2017 weibo updates "fly again in the middle of Wuhan to YunCheng Shanxi for 72FM"

• Like 1

it is rumored that ZLY will participate in a CCTV program in September, but with her schedule :crazy:

Is she going to multiply herself? This was posted by CCTV weibo

005QMke1gy1fiwb4ln93jj30k00qognz.jpg

if you look at the names ZLY is there

this movie had its name changed to Secret War, I saw it could be out in October but past rumors about it being released have been wrong 

a247f034gy1fiq9v411t7j21jk2bc0yy.jpg

• Like 4

lol I was thinking earlier too that although she's skinny she has a nice shape. Her proportions are equal. She doesn't have a hip dip... And she always had a defined arms even when she was super skinnier before... I'm curious of her workout routine... 

Now so curious what dress she will wear at BAZAAR to compliment her bob.... I hope it's a tight fitted dress like the yellow dress she wore before... but maybe that's too sexy for a charity event :lol:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

it is rumored that ZLY will participate in a CCTV program in September, but with her schedule :crazy:

this movie had its name changed to Secret War, I saw it could be out in October but past rumors about it being released have been wrong 

She is really a supergirl.. She is so busy yet she is gonna do a show more.. I will wait still it is confirmed.. 

So many ads of zly.. I m waiting for her look in bazaar.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

OMG I'm speechless..where did she get her energy from, so so busy, one powerful iron lady.
No matter how busy i hope she do take care of herself well.

• Like 3

Zhao Liying is a big liar

1. In 2015 during an interview she was asked what she wanted fans to call her. She answered, husband. 

fc699c22720e0cf3d301b83f0046f21fbf09aa3f

A year later, they asked her the same question and her answer was Ying Bao. 

Fans:image_emoticon19.pngimage_emoticon19.png

2. During a live broadcast before Golden Eagle awards, fans asked her to please do more lives she agreed. 

9c243e292df5e0fec5947fc5566034a85fdf7225

Three months later fans asked her when she was going to do another live and she answered: I need to pay attention to my privacy, I hope can you pay attention to my work.

Fans: ???

edf03ddbb6fd52664f48cdd0a118972bd507364a

3. Her weibo reached 50 million and fans were like selfie? 

ZLY: I don't know what is a selfie

256f0d23dd54564ef4ed15fdb9de9c82d0584f21

4. ZLY said she loves her fans but then in an interview she said she would take time to find love

fans: :dissapointed_relieved:

5. ZLY said she was going to take time off and travel. But she hasn't taken a break. 

2f928626cffc1e1749277cf54090f603728de912

cr.http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5291199380

Fans were joking around :lol:

• Like 5