Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

ZLY rank #1 for being best ideal type girlfriend. Comments were she looks gorgeous on screen but in person she's very private and simple. She's participated in many charity events and donated money that's why people chose her as best Girlfriend.  So true, she's also very sincerely helpful to newbies and friends due to her own struggles in the inital years. She's a good example to everyone:

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

No automatic alt text available.

credit link: http://k.sina.cn/article_2708947324_a177417c001001hra.html

• Like 4

Movie 2017: Upcoming spy thriller Eternal Wave with Aaron Kwok and Zhao Liying as leads

DI1ls4tUEAAGeZK.jpg

The 1st First stills of the movie Eternal Wave starring Aaron Kwok and Zhao Li Ying

Eternal+Wave+Poster.jpg

It hasn't been that long since Princess Agents ended, but it looks like Zhao Li Ying is going to be back in the spotlight very soon with her new movie expected to premiere this December. She plays a spy again, but it's a role that's probably more similar to her character in Rookie Agent Rouge in that she is a simple girl with a strong sense of justice.  

Eternal+Wave+2.jpg

The movie brings her together with Aaron Kwok who goes underground to reestablish the spy network against the Japanese after the heavy losses from the Battle of Shanghai. The two have worked together before in Monkey King 3 though not as a couple. He's over 50 while she's under 30, but I doubt anyone's complaining about being paired with a top superstar like Aaron Kwok who is like a Brad Pitt in these parts of the world, at least to me

As it turns out, there's more than one reunion in this movie as Zhang Han who was Zhao Li Ying's leading man in Boss and Me plays second fiddle here. He is described as a devil and an angel. In the poster above, he points a gun at our heroes which makes him either an outright villain or a double agent. 

The rest of the cast include Zhang Lan Xin, Simon Yam (Legend of Dragon Pearl), Zhu Yi Long (Border Town Prodigal) and Yu Rong Guang (God of War Zhao Yun). 

Spoiler

Eternal+Wave+1.jpgEternal+Wave+4.jpgEternal+Wave+5.jpg

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@gentlelily12 thanks for sharing the info.. Zly is really popular.. So much endorsement.. God!!  I m really amazed by her.. She never gets tired of shooting it seems

i think ZLY is very passionate and dedicated abt her work.  I also hope that she will manage her time & hv enough rest.  The best part is as a fan, we get to see her in 2 dramas and 1 or 2 movies a year, isnt it?  So, we dont get ZLY deprived!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

i think ZLY is very passionate and dedicated abt her work.  I also hope that she will manage her time & hv enough rest.  The best part is as a fan, we get to see her in 2 dramas and 1 or 2 movies a year, isnt it?  So, we dont get ZLY deprived!

Yes that's true.. She is really passionate about her acting.. We r lucky to have her.. Coz of her I stick to Chinese dramas.. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes that's true.. She is really passionate about her acting.. We r lucky to have her.. Coz of her I stick to Chinese dramas.. 

I know what you mean.  I actually watched all her dramas as i find her appealing and outstanding in all.  She has this star power and ability to draw in your attention and get so emotionally attached to her character.  

• Like 3

Im finally done with best get going...(now I hav ntng 2 watch anymore) okk this drama is  good actually even though there are some flaws...its very motivational and inspirational...and alot of lessons can be pick after you watch it...a challenge to yourself,friends and family I like those scenes...its all abwt surviving...Im just sad that the ending is not the one I have imagined..haha. I've wish they should added atleast 1 more ep.  Btw its done

Best part that cracks me up in the middle of the night is when SN immitates ZS version (the one with succeed sucseed sucseed:D)

• Like 1

Today is # 95 China Charity Day # # China's public welfare index list # Starlight public list (2017.08.26-2017.09.01) TOP10 official release it!
This week the champion is Zhao Liying! She joined hands Beijing Adoption Day called for adoption instead of buying, caring for animals (translate google)
Full news below

Spoiler

今天是#95中华慈善日# #中国公益指数榜# 星光公益榜(2017.08.26-2017.09.01)一周TOP10正式发布啦!本周冠军是@赵丽颖 !她携手@北京领养日 号召以领养代替购买,关爱流浪动物@赵薇 近期公益活动不断,她和多位明星共同参与的综艺节目“中餐厅”也深度结合公益,“中餐厅”在象岛的全部盈利都捐赠给了@V爱白血病专项基金 ,用于帮助白血病患者#画出生命线# 公益活动火热进行,@TFBOYS-王俊凯 @TFBOYS-王源 @TFBOYS-易烊千玺 @黄磊微博 @张杰 等多位明星画出爱心救护车,为贫困地区筹集资金、改善医疗条件!此外,@陈坤 用微博分享#2017行走的力量# 路上感悟;@羅志祥 支持@奥比斯中国 的公益活动,帮助国内眼疾儿童恢复视力健康;@林心如 拍摄公益短片支持@救助儿童会 #全纳示爱,每个小孩# 项目,帮助残障儿童进入普通学校读书!公益无大小,行动即榜样!详细数据快来和@星光公益联盟 一起关注吧↓↓↓
Today is # 95 China Charity Day # # China's public welfare index list # Starlight public list (2017.08.26-2017.09.01) TOP10 official release it! This week the winner is @ Zhao Liying! She joined the Beijing Japanese adoption date called to adopt instead of the purchase, love the stray animals @ Zhao Wei recent public welfare activities, she and a number of stars to participate in the variety show "Chinese restaurant" is also in-depth combination of public welfare, "Chinese restaurant" in the island of all Profit is donated to the @V love leukemia special fund, used to help leukemia patients # draw lifeline # public welfare activities fiery, @ TFBOYS- Wang Junkai @ TFBOYS-Wang Yuan @ TFBOYS-Yancheng Qian Xi @ Huang Lei microblogging @ Zhang Jie Many stars draw love ambulance, raise funds for poor areas, improve medical conditions! In addition, @ Chen Kun with microblogging to share the power of # 2017 # on the road sentiment; @ Luo Zhixiang support @ Orbis China's public welfare activities to help children with eye diseases to restore vision and health; @ Lin Xinru shooting public support video support @ Show love, every child # project to help children with disabilities to enter the ordinary school! Public welfare is no size, action is an example! Details of the data come together and @ Star Charity Union together to pay attention to it

21271233_863633660453220_743761268438500

• Like 4