Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

More bees being cuties http://weibo.com/2352169777/Fius6EDts?filter=hot&type=comment#_rnd1503674966427

one comment: "we are both insects so we help each other" :lol:

Sadly, I am here hoping they never work together again so that nothing ruins their friendship. 

edit: funny that their fans are more friendly than LYF and ZLY who just have a coworker relationship

If they are going to work tog, and in order not the create fanwar they must show a coworker r/ship at all times.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nichiwoohee said:

The power of a CP with minimal skinship imo :D no chance for trolls to incite hate.. Now I'm in a dilemma wether Yingbao should or not have any kissy scene with young hot co stars lol

Of course she should. Age has no barrier. She will make JH another "male god" whom will be in demand and make loads of $$$ for Ying Bao's studio.

• Like 3

@minoku2209 @nichiwoohee seriously, so difficult when fans take things on tv so seriously 

I am here like ZLY is professional and not afraid to do racy scenes but fans >_> 

Her next co-star is Jin Han which is part of her studio but I have a feeling he will get some flack from some jealous ZLY fans if they have a lot of skinship. Then if he gets super popular from the drama ZLY will also get hate from his fans. I just want people to enjoy tv shows and friendly relationships among co-stars. 

@lingnyi we shouldn't insult them ^^

• Like 4

1 minute ago, lingnyi said:

BTW, did anyone watch Legend of Mermaid with Ying Bao and Kenny?

I saw it without eng subs and I really enjoyed it as well.

If anyone has the link to watch with end subs, please pm me.

Thank you ladies

I didn't find subs so only left the drama

3 minutes ago, lingnyi said:

Of course she should. Age has no barrier. She will make JH another "male god" whom will be in demand and make loads of $$$ for Ying Bao's studio.

JH's character was really awful in PA, I hated him lol

its a challenge for me to watch him as a male lead.. he was too good being bad

1 minute ago, mrsyooknit said:

@minoku2209 @nichiwoohee seriously, so difficult when fans take things on tv so seriously 

I am here like ZLY is professional and not afraid to do racy scenes but fans >_> 

Her next co-star is Jin Han which is part of her studio but I have a feeling he will get some flack from some jealous ZLY fans if they have a lot of skinship. Then if he gets super popular from the drama ZLY will also get hate from his fans. I just want people to enjoy tv shows and friendly relationships among co-stars. 

@lingnyi we shouldn't insult them ^^

I guess Yingbao should save the racy stuff for movies, less hate from fans. TV drama really bring the worst in fandoms haha

• Like 5

Really.. Lyf fans aka bees r really funny.. Their friendship is growing stronger n stronger.. If lyf n zly work together again, hope they be like this forever.. 

I m really tired of these fandom wars.. 

This issue dragging out a lot then necessary 

P. S.  JH looks gorgeous in OGT..i m really waiting for zly n JH n their chemistry..have to wait till 2018 for the drama

• Like 4

I didnt see the drama with Kenny bc I am spoiled and I liked HD and good CGIs :lol: But I heard it is good. 

I am in a drama slump so far so not watching anything right now. 

During an official diving competition they played PA's song in the background :http://www.miaopai.com/show/fH39tByJjBDKaEtOme8iH2i~eoX8tfnINjOUUg__.htm

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I didnt see the drama with Kenny bc I am spoiled and I liked HD and good CGIs :lol: But I heard it is good. 

During an official diving competition they played PA's song in the background :http://www.miaopai.com/show/fH39tByJjBDKaEtOme8iH2i~eoX8tfnINjOUUg__.htm

Woww PA is really very popular.. 

There is no subs for the drama.. I searched but found none

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Slump is not the word......more like recession, deprivation. So many new c-dramas and I can't seem to get into it.

Trying so hard to watch King's Woman without FF.

When PA was on, I was glued to my PC, laptop and phone....where ever I can watch:tongue:

Edited by lingnyi
wrong spelling
  • Like 5

@lingnyi omg same, I cant get into any new drama. It is not me being picky tbh I just feel like the story/acting/etc is not as compelling. When PA started I had some issues with the green screen but I was really curious bc a lot of interesting/unexpected stuff kept happening. 

I saw The Eternal Love and it was cute/funny. A bit iffy at the end but overall enjoyable and that was the last one. Now I am in a deprivation :lol: not even good kdramas out right now imo. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

In the past 8 hours, ZLY fans donated 30,000 yuan to children in need.

005wZDgZly1fiwa58m910j30k00zk0vd.jpg

Hide contents

some snarky fans are saying that is the difference between them and other fandoms who have been targeting attacks for the last 8 hours.

since ZLY's official fansites were directing fans to donate as oppose to what the other official fansite was doing

I like this alot. Keep up the good work!.
Show the power of Yingbao and fireflies, as kind, good hearted and very generous people.
I hope they can gather as much as possible this donation campaign in Yingbao's name.

• Like 4

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

@lingnyi omg same, I cant get into any new drama. It is not me being picky tbh I just feel like the story/acting/etc is not as compelling. When PA started I had some issues with the green screen but I was really curious bc a lot of interesting/unexpected stuff kept happening. 

I saw The Eternal Love and it was cute/funny. A bit iffy at the end but overall enjoyable and that was the last one. Now I am in a deprivation :lol: not even good kdramas out right now imo. 

I too watched eternal love.. It was really very cute.. So much romance n yq was cute lol.. I liked the ost love love a lot

• Like 1

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

I am on ep 10 with The Eternal Love but there's no "oomph" like PA......can't explain it. I have no desire to really chase Eternal Love, watching out of boredom. Where as with PA, I needed to know what's coming next. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

005Uo3Jdly1fiwfc5w6tag30ax05qu0x.gif

@icyphoenix the intro ost was my favorite. YQ is getting really popular thanks to PA. He will be a fast rising star :D 

@lingnyi yeah it was the same for me, but it had the right amount of sweetness to heal my broken heart ;;;;;

YQ has another drama in his bags Now.. He is really popular among youth.. Most of the PA cast r very busy now.. SD has lots of projects n DL too has many projects Now.. All r in a way getting very busy n popular.. 

ZLY looks soo cute:wub:

• Like 3