Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Just saw that Hunan bought both ZLY dramas 

https://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/dramas-set-to-air-in-2018/

poor ZLY fans after PA they were cursing Hunan saying they would never watch another Hunan drama and now time to eat crow :lol: :bawling:

Let's cry..  :bawling:..hope they don't do the same thing as PA.. Both the dramas have high expectations.. Both r purchased by hunan..lets hope they don't ruin storyline n does good editing stuff

• Like 4

Ohh..my...Hunan realy loves liying haha...lets just hope that both dramas will go well...

Btw..Im now on ep7 of best get going...its not that bad...Im enjoying it maybe bcoz...this reminds me of my school days...( I miss being a student again)  what I like also here is their frndshp.... ( Im  really seing myself into this story...)..and as for the lead guy...I dont like his face but I like his character haha..always make me laugh:D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Ohh..my...Hunan realy loves liying haha...lets just hope that both dramas will go well...

Btw..Im now on ep7 of best get going...its not that bad...Im enjoying it maybe bcoz...this reminds me of my school days...( I miss being a student again)  what I like also here is their frndshp.... ( Im  really seing myself into this story...)..and as for the lead guy...I dont like his face but I like his character haha..always make me laugh:D

Oh good.. I will restart it after sometime.. I m gonna follow kdramas for a while.. I m planning on returning to c dramas when zly or SD show is telecasted ..i m excited abt OGT, minglan, tribes n empires:storm of prophecy, see you again,tears in heaven n from survivor to healer (my bucket list for 2018 dramas) 

from other actors : Legend of fuyao, Game of hunting, queen duku.. This may change depending upon responses of the drama.. 

2 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Hunan should redeem themselves by producing a well made PA2. For sure now, my Hunan rating contribution will only count for the last episode of any drama. <_<

I really hope for PA2 with same cast.. I really like the previous cast.. Hope they can get everyone to act for PA2.. Let's see if it possible.. I really want PA2 with happy ending:D

• Like 4

@mrsyooknitah i see so that pic was for game thing at weibo. thanks

Btw what can we do, Hunan is a huge tv broadcast station and they really like Yingbao. We can only hope that Hunan dont do the same mistakes on cutting as PA this time.

I like this pics of Yingbao new ad. She is the HANAMINO anthomaniac first place spokesman

21200792_1610633795635125_5682726919665921167721_1610633792301792_63697678774957

cr as logo

• Like 4

7 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Btw what can we do, Hunan is a huge tv broadcast station and they really like Yingbao. We can only hope that Hunan dont do the same mistakes on cutting as PA this time.

Hunan should learn from the last mistake they made with the horrible editing. Let the actors do their job and give us a real show. Its all we ask for. They love Yingbao but Yingbao's fans love her more so they better get their act together.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nichiwoohee said:

Tbh I always have low expectations with Chinese fantasy/period drama, I've rarely feel satisfied with the ending :cry:

I'm at the acceptance stage for my beloved Minglan lol

Hunan has bought it.. So I m too keeping my expectations low.. But it's zly's drama so I get excited without knowing myself lol.. Let's see what hunan does this time

• Like 3

14 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Spoiler

Yeah, it's pretty good. I can't believe the company took them to BMT. Lol

ZK is not LGX handsome but his acting is good. Lol Actually if he was a bit more handsome I would've been so annoyed by all the girls after him! And it's obvious later on he will cause a rift between SN and ZGG. But I don't mind, SN best friend needs a reality check. She needs stop taking advantage of SN even if she didn't do it intentionally. Lol but ZK character right now is so childish lol the romance is picking up a little, on his part lol. I'm on EP 16 now. I love SN relationship with her father. Makes me teared. :dissapointed_relieved: The story with BL was annoyingly frustrating. lol 

• Like 3