Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

More magazines pics.. She looks so beautiful, young and vibrant.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and text

May be a closeup of 1 person

May be a closeup of 1 person

Spoiler

May be a closeup of 1 person, standing and outdoorsMay be an image of 1 person and standing

Crd as tagged

So unbelievable how Who's The Murderer is gonna be aired in the Q4 of this yr, and here I was hoping it'll show in a month or 2 :weary:.  I think I will go on a break with these current dramas that I'm watching, not feeling like continuing with some of them or in the mood to start a new one but will just wait for LiYing's Faith Makes Great episode.

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

Q4 only?  Oh dear.  I was hoping that it would be released sooner.  Well......I guess we better to wait for her Faith Makes Great mini series then.  I wonder when that is going to be.  I am also looking forward to the TV show where she was invited to.  I supposed no one heard any new projects?  I tried watching other dramas but ended up giving up.  I just kind of lacked the motivation.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Q4 only?  Oh dear.  I was hoping that it would be released sooner.  Well......I guess we better to wait for her Faith Makes Great mini series then.  I wonder when that is going to be.  I am also looking forward to the TV show where she was invited to.  I supposed no one heard any new projects?  I tried watching other dramas but ended up giving up.  I just kind of lacked the motivation.  

Maybe in about 2 or 3 more wks? It's already been 2 wks since this drama aired with today's epi being epi #10 then there're 30 more epis to go and I'm guessing Liying's epi will be in the latter part?

10 epis gone and only 2 of them have caught my interest so far, there's the one with 'The buttons' and the other is with 'The snow mountain monkeys'.  As for the rests, I was like sorta glanced at it once in awhile on the laptop while multi-tasking on my tablet and playing games with my fone haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Maybe in about 2 or 3 more wks? It's already been 2 wks since this drama aired with today's epi being epi #10 then there're 30 more epis to go and I'm guessing Liying's epi will be in the latter part?

10 epis gone and only 2 of them have caught my interest so far, there's the one with 'The buttons' and the other is with 'The snow mountain monkeys'.  As for the rests, I was like sorta glanced at it once in awhile on the laptop while multi-tasking on my tablet and playing games with my fone haha.

Thanks.  I am also looking forward to The Story of Xingfu but there's been no news when this will be broadcast.

• Like 2

Weibo is full with ZLY on the cover of National Geographic China being the "ambassador"? of/for protected bio environments and rare animals. 

On 5/16/2021 at 10:35 PM, jewelsc said:

More magazines pics.. She looks so beautiful, young and vibrant.

Crd as tagged

So unbelievable how Who's The Murderer is gonna be aired in the Q4 of this yr, and here I was hoping it'll show in a month or 2 :weary:.  I think I will go on a break with these current dramas that I'm watching, not feeling like continuing with some of them or in the mood to start a new one but will just wait for LiYing's Faith Makes Great episode.

:surprisedwut: If it is in Q4 why show the trailer now, why not wait for the Q3?  I was so happy and looking forward to it airing now in the summer. I really don't get the strategy of these tv/web channel companies. 

All that said, I just love getting pictures with ZLY eating. :wub: :lol:

On 5/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, frenchfan said:

Thanks.  I am also looking forward to The Story of Xingfu but there's been no news when this will be broadcast.

I have seen summer floating around on the internet. But it is no point in believing in it. It will probably drop out of nowhere (which seems to be the knew moto for web-dramas). :expressionless: If we are lucky we will at least get in what quarter it will appear in. Hopefully it ends upon tv, because then we will get airing dates and time before hand. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/19/2021 at 6:50 AM, jewelsc said:

Well, it's just announced to be broadcasted on 27/5 at 7.30 pm. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

Well, it's just announced to be broadcasted on 27/5 at 7.30 pm. 

Great, thanks!!.. haha, at first when I saw ur comment with a date and time, I thought u were responding to the Who's The Murderer post, I got so excited almost screamed out with joy but then I reread on what u were quoted me on, sorta burst my bubble abit just becos I was hoping for a few more wks of LiYing screen time instead of just a half hr or that I've been had again by fake news :joy:.

• LOL 3

On 5/24/2021 at 1:13 AM, jewelsc said:

Great, thanks!!.. haha, at first when I saw ur comment with a date and time, I thought u were responding to the Who's The Murderer post, I got so excited almost screamed out with joy but then I reread on what u were quoted me on, sorta burst my bubble abit just becos I was hoping for a few more wks of LiYing screen time instead of just a half hr or that I've been had again by fake news :joy:.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Just got news that Happiness will be on air on October this year. 

• Sad 2

Well, there goes my bubbles popping all the way to Q4..so, I guess we will just have to be content with an epi of her in Faith Makes Great tmr and also in Go Fridge perhaps this summer?

I suppose I will continue with those dramas I got putting on hold to kill time, somehow I get the feeling all those dramas I've been anticipated on will also be showing in Q4 :surprisedwut:.

• Love 2

@jewelsc The initial reactions for Faith Makes Great is that it is good, but too short :lol: So I am happy and am looking forward to watching it during the weekend.

I hope we will get Go Fridge during the summer, 'cause I have no drama on my watch list. And non of the upcoming dramas for the summer have peaked my interest. :expressionless: 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Agreed, half an hr of LiYing is just too short, it has only 'whet the appetite' but it was a pretty good story.  LiYing's acting was so good that the character she portrayed actually brought tears to my eyes for all that she was trying to accomplish, for the betterment of her little village.

Her story has trended #1 in the Weibo's hot search!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 5/27/2021 at 3:31 PM, Yuui said:

@jewelsc The initial reactions for Faith Makes Great is that it is good, but too short :lol: So I am happy and am looking forward to watching it during the weekend.

I hope we will get Go Fridge during the summer, 'cause I have no drama on my watch list. And non of the upcoming dramas for the summer have peaked my interest. :expressionless: 

Totally agree.  I watched it tonight and I was quite happy to see her acting.  She's really good and her face was full of expression.  Half an hour, is indeed not enough.  I am already waiting for her next drama to come and Autumn can't come quick enough.  I tried watching other dramas but just didn't have motivation to watch until the end.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Totally agree.  I watched it tonight and I was quite happy to see her acting.  She's really good and her face was full of expression.  Half an hour, is indeed not enough.  I am already waiting for her next drama to come and Autumn can't come quick enough.  I tried watching other dramas but just didn't have motivation to watch until the end.  

She is always a good actress. Portrays her characters very well. She got good reviews & the rating was very high.

She needs good scripts to shine

What happened before was, she signed for good stories, but they got butchered by greedy & unscrupulous producers (as happened in Fei & glamorous time). 

• Like 3