Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 8/7/2021 at 7:31 PM, jewelsc said:

It seems like the rumor of her taking on the drama Wild Bloom is getting stronger, it's been said that filming will start some time in September and in the first parts of the novel, her nickname is called 'fatty' by her friends so I'm guessing she needs to gain a good amount of weight to play that part of the role so let's see now if she's putting on any pounds to confirm this (at her last DIOR event she did seem a little fleshier, just a little..:)).

It was rumoured that she will cooperate with wang yibo again in this drama, which has sparked strong protest from some of her fan. 

6 hours ago, leeza77 said:

It was rumoured that she will cooperate with wang yibo again in this drama, which has sparked strong protest from some of her fan. 

Haha, while the international fans would be very happy if this is true..and here I am still waiting for her to either confirm or announce on a project, any project.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/11/2021 at 4:18 AM, jewelsc said:

Haha, while the international fans would be very happy if this is true..and here I am still waiting for her to either confirm or announce on a project, any project.

Unfortunately bcoz of this rumor, she was scolded by the fans of wyb. Her fans were dissatisfied with this cyber bully. For me she had better avoided all those idol actors. Better cooperate wit mature & steady actor. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Unfortunately bcoz of this rumor, she was scolded by the fans of wyb. Her fans were dissatisfied with this cyber bully. For me she had better avoided all those idol actors. Better cooperate wit mature & steady actor. 

Agreed, when I saw this rumor the first time and then it started going viral, I was like 'not again...not gonna happen'.. I also think it's best to cooperate with mature actors near to her age too but we can also see how she is slowly moving away from the idol dramas.. I'm actually anticipating Who's The Murderer most becos this is totally different from what she'd ever done b4, maybe I'm just curious to see if 'mystery' genre suits her (hoping for an air date next month).

I believe she is more than an idol now, these younger generation will never accept her CP with their young male idols, it's understandable, tbh..I'm not comfortable watching her playing a love interest to a young 'pup' anyways..

She :wow2:me with this lovely golden dress today at the L'Occitane livestream event

May be an image of 1 person and standing

May be an image of 1 person and standing

Crd to owner.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 8/12/2021 at 5:03 PM, leeza77 said:

But Y Tho GIFs | Tenor 

I am really tired of the Chinese nitezens /fans of other actors/actresses.. They spend too much time focusing on negativity towards others then focusing on the positive of something they like. 

• Like 3

On 8/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, Yuui said:

I am really tired of the Chinese nitezens /fans of other actors/actresses.. They spend too much time focusing on negativity towards others then focusing on the positive of something they like. 

Cnets can be quite violent and emotional.  It was like as if the celebs belonged to them and has to have their approval or else........................................You don't get it anywhere else!!!!!!  Pfffffttttttttt  Whatever it is I hope Liying all the best and whatever her future projects are, I am sure she will do it well.

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote gifs/pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2

I am actually stumped by all this craziness over something that hasn't even been confirmed yet.  This is so ridiculous, how r they calling themselves fans if they decide to boycott her instead of supporting her or her choices?

Some of her fan clubs have been banned by the Chinese govt, her studio has finally responded but still hasn't confirmed nor denied the rumor but from what I've read, it does give me the impression that the rumor could be true.

This has blown into a proportion that I hope it's not gonna affect the airing of her 2 completed projects for this 3Q and 4Q, I would be so .:smashes:

• Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I am actually stumped by all this craziness over something that hasn't even been confirmed yet.  This is so ridiculous, how r they calling themselves fans if they decide to boycott her instead of supporting her or her choices?

Some of her fan clubs have been banned by the Chinese govt, her studio has finally responded but still hasn't confirmed nor denied the rumor but from what I've read, it does give me the impression that the rumor could be true.

This has blown into a proportion that I hope it's not gonna affect the airing of her 2 completed projects for this 3Q and 4Q, I would be so .:smashes:

yea wei. My chinese isn’t good enough to fully understand but I did see statements flying around weibo sigh.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

They are not true fans of her. She had better off without this kind of crazy & unreasonable the so called (doubt it) fans. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, leeza77 said:

The sad news is zly's studio was banned for violation of regulation, eventhough the studio did not involve in fans disputes & quarrell. Really unfair

I sometimes wonder if these are real fans or haters pretending to be?  I mean, it's like they are doing this on purpose.  Made me angry just thinking about it.  She worked so hard too and this "fight" is just unnecessary.  I hope she won't get into trouble no thanks to these idiots.  I wished people would just grow up and do something positive and useful.  I mean, she is only doing her job right?  It is not like as if she can tell the director who to recruit or not especially if the news is true and she did signed first, she did it without knowing who will be the male lead(s) anyway.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... just my two cents rant here peeps!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So both ZLY and WYB came out and posted their statements, ZLY basically apologized for her fans' actions and calling for peace & love while Yibo is calling for these irrational fans to stop.

I guess things have calmed down abit, maybe LiYing should've said something b4 this whole situation got carried away but then again her fans were adamant in having their voices heard.  Well at least IMO this is for the best, these so called fans' outbursts should not be tolerated in social media and need to be taught a lesson whether it's LiYing's fans or any other idol's fans..they failed to realized they r ruining their idol's reputation and career instead..

As for the rumor to this drama, I still feel that it could be true, 1) if this isn't true, y didn't WYB's side refuted it to begin with becos they did with his other rumored projects b4? and 2) the director had worked with Yibo b4 too and I'm guessing it was his idea to have Yibo co-star or CP with LY again without realizing their respective fans were against their CP in LOF back then but for some reason it wasn't as monstrous as it is now..

Well if they decide to go ahead with this casting or if both decide to take on this project together then those who r still against it, I suggest they give it a 'miss' and not repeat this whole 'circus hoopla' act again, it's very embarrassing to our Yingbao.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, jewelsc said:

So both ZLY and WYB came out and posted their statements, ZLY basically apologized for her fans' actions and calling for peace & love while Yibo is calling for these irrational fans to stop.

I guess things have calmed down abit, maybe LiYing should've said something b4 this whole situation got carried away but then again her fans were adamant in having their voices heard.  Well at least IMO this is for the best, these so called fans' outbursts should not be tolerated in social media and need to be taught a lesson whether it's LiYing's fans or any other idol's fans..they failed to realized they r ruining their idol's reputation and career instead..

As for the rumor to this drama, I still feel that it could be true, 1) if this isn't true, y didn't WYB's side refuted it to begin with becos they did with his other rumored projects b4? and 2) the director had worked with Yibo b4 too and I'm guessing it was his idea to have Yibo co-star or CP with LY again without realizing their respective fans were against their CP in LOF back then but for some reason it wasn't as monstrous as it is now..

Well if they decide to go ahead with this casting or if both decide to take on this project together then those who r still against it, I suggest they give it a 'miss' and not repeat this whole 'circus hoopla' act again, it's very embarrassing to our Yingbao.

Totally agree with you here.  Whatever happens, I just hope that her image will remain intact.  No celebrities should suffer for something out of their control.  I also strongly hope and pray that this will not affect her chance at getting new (better) scripts.  She worked so damn hard to be where she is today through sheer hardwork and perseverence.  Let this be a lesson to everyone that we need to be reasonable, supportive, peace and calm and no cyber bullying.  It got a little out of hand with fans dictating how their idols should lead their own life.  Last but not least, the producers and directors decide on the casts.  I too have heard that he was a no nonsense person and has already worked with WYB in the past and was apparently impressed by him.  

I watched LOF many times and I thought they were quite a good pairing there.  Not sure what's the hoohah about.  

• Like 3

On 8/24/2021 at 8:37 PM, leeza77 said:

The sad news is zly's studio was banned for violation of regulation, eventhough the studio did not involve in fans disputes & quarrell. Really unfair

i actually sad laughed at this because the studio must have been like omg whut these kids can’t behave and we get suspended instead.

i suppose these are the expectations of the studios now. They have to “discipline” the fans. I think last year Xiao Zhan and his studio encountered something similar. XZ/studio didn’t get suspended but they had a hard time dealing with the fans.

the authorities should just come out with guidelines for the studios to make things clear moving forward. Are the fan behaviours under the studios’ responsibility or not?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, leeza77 said:

It was a very harsh punishment but it also showed fanatic fans that the govt (?) meant business.  By permanently deleting some weibo accounts, it could be that those fans were especially virulent tsk tsk tsk........I still remembered XZ incident.  These days with crackdowns coming down on to celebs, we don't need this type of mess.  It is just a pity that LY and YB got dragged into this business.  I still hope against hope that LY will announce new work soon.  But with the 15 days ban, it meant that the announcement will not come from her studio.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone and stay safe and zen.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, whiteybao said:

I guess a change is in the air. It will serve as a lesson for everyone not just Liying and YB but all other celebs.  These days news were quite rampant on the enterntainment industry being purged of one thing or another.....sighhhhhhhhhh   I am impatiently waiting for Savage Growth from Liying.  I guess announcement will be made officially by someone else but not via her studio who would post her schedule each month.

• Like 1