Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@frenchfan 

Here's a confirmation on one of the rumours so far, a Faith Makes Great series.. her role here is Lei Jinyu (雷金玉) , the story is about a young woman who gave up the prosperity of the big cities and devotes her youth and passion to revitalize her hometown and fight poverty.

May be an image of 1 person and text

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@frenchfan 

Here's a confirmation on one of the rumours so far, a Faith Makes Great series.. her role here is Lei Jinyu (雷金玉) , the story is about a young woman who gave up the prosperity of the big cities and devotes her youth and passion to revitalize her hometown and fight poverty.

nice! I can’t help but feel this is like the opposite of Xing Fu. Leaving the city to go back into her hometown instead, hehe. But same fighting spirit as always.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, jewelsc said:

@frenchfan 

008dNKnngy1gokeouwh8rj32a13csqv8.jpg

Wahhhhhhhhhhh so exciting.  Was this the short series you mentioned earlier? Well, at least one confirmation.  Lets see if the others are confirmed as well.  So many names being thrown around, my head is literally spinning.  Some were quite interesting as prospects.  

14 hours ago, whiteybao said:

nice! I can’t help but feel this is like the opposite of Xing Fu. Leaving the city to go back into her hometown instead, hehe. But same fighting spirit as always.

Exactly!  That's what I thought too!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I've read that LiYing will be a special guest for an episode in Back To Field season5 hence her variety recording on April 30th (hope this is true).  She had already been a guest along with XieNa in the first season and that was fun to watch ..will be looking forward to this one too.

Love that video-clip, I'm guessing she took that one in Sanya while she was vacationing with her hubby recently?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I hope this one is confirmed.  She had great fun with Xie Na and He Jiong and the rest of the casts in the one she appeared in previously.  I remembered that Henry was also a guest.  A breath of fresh air and environment would be good for her.  I felt that this type of variety recording is better for her.  Doesn't require her to do things that she is uncomfortable doing.  So still no news on new dramas or movies then?  Looks like we'll just have to be patient.......

• Like 2

Yes, I agree..I think she's a 'nature' person so she's more comfortable with these type of environment which is also very suitable for her..and I also found out that the location of that video-clip was in Menglun Tropical Botanical Garden, Xishuangbanna in Yunnan..very beautiful, I hope I will get a chance to visit there one of these days..

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 9:02 AM, whiteybao said:

Whatever it is, no more Chinese Restaurant plz. :ph34r:

Hahahahaha.......she's such a low profile person.  Putting her in variety such as Happy Camp and Chinese restaurant is hard.  At least in Chinese restaurant, she does work etc.....In Happy Camp they do silly games.  She's terrible at games our Liying hahahahaha.  When I heard that Huang Xiao Ming invited her to join Sisters makes waves, I was like "Heckkkkk no ways............."  They'll eat her alive there!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Hahahahaha.......she's such a low profile person.  Putting her in variety such as Happy Camp and Chinese restaurant is hard.  At least in Chinese restaurant, she does work etc.....In Happy Camp they do silly games.  She's terrible at games our Liying hahahahaha.  When I heard that Huang Xiao Ming invited her to join Sisters makes waves, I was like "Heckkkkk no ways............."  They'll eat her alive there!  

indeed please not Sisters. Even hxm himself had to leave. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3