Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 8/29/2021 at 12:06 AM, whiteybao said:

Serious shake-up in China this year. From Chinese Tech companies to entertainment.

I guess this is to promote a more "peaceful" environment following the aftermath of so many incidents lately.  

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 2:35 PM, frenchfan said:

Cnets can be quite violent and emotional.  It was like as if the celebs belonged to them and has to have their approval or else........................................You don't get it anywhere else!!!!!!  Pfffffttttttttt  Whatever it is I hope Liying all the best and whatever her future projects are, I am sure she will do it well.

Unfortunately that is the dark side of the fandom, and the part I really don't like. I prefer the ones changeling positive energy towards their favourite celebs. 

On 8/24/2021 at 5:09 PM, frenchfan said:

I sometimes wonder if these are real fans or haters pretending to be?  I mean, it's like they are doing this on purpose.  Made me angry just thinking about it.  She worked so hard too and this "fight" is just unnecessary.  I hope she won't get into trouble no thanks to these idiots.  I wished people would just grow up and do something positive and useful.  I mean, she is only doing her job right?  It is not like as if she can tell the director who to recruit or not especially if the news is true and she did signed first, she did it without knowing who will be the male lead(s) anyway.  Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... just my two cents rant here peeps!

Because of the new restrictions and responsibilities of the celebs and their studios it might become a new way for antiz to effect celebs. :dead: Although things seems to have calmed down on weibo right now.  

On 8/25/2021 at 7:38 PM, jewelsc said:

So both ZLY and WYB came out and posted their statements, ZLY basically apologized for her fans' actions and calling for peace & love while Yibo is calling for these irrational fans to stop.

I guess things have calmed down abit, maybe LiYing should've said something b4 this whole situation got carried away but then again her fans were adamant in having their voices heard.  Well at least IMO this is for the best, these so called fans' outbursts should not be tolerated in social media and need to be taught a lesson whether it's LiYing's fans or any other idol's fans..they failed to realized they r ruining their idol's reputation and career instead..

As for the rumor to this drama, I still feel that it could be true, 1) if this isn't true, y didn't WYB's side refuted it to begin with becos they did with his other rumored projects b4? and 2) the director had worked with Yibo b4 too and I'm guessing it was his idea to have Yibo co-star or CP with LY again without realizing their respective fans were against their CP in LOF back then but for some reason it wasn't as monstrous as it is now..

Well if they decide to go ahead with this casting or if both decide to take on this project together then those who r still against it, I suggest they give it a 'miss' and not repeat this whole 'circus hoopla' act again, it's very embarrassing to our Yingbao.

I agree they should have released a statement sooner, but I don't think it would have had any real effect on the hot heads. 

I also wish the media would have been forced to take some responsibility for this. They added fuel to the war between fans with all their articles.  :unamused:

On 8/28/2021 at 10:48 AM, whiteybao said:

Hopefully this will do more good than bad. Unfortunately this might be used by antiz as a weapon against studios and lead to the end of official fandoms. :pensive:  But at least at the moment it is more peaceful and positive on weibo.

Although I really like the end of the click-voting for most popular actor/actress/idol and so on. 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 9:40 AM, Yuui said:

Unfortunately that is the dark side of the fandom, and the part I really don't like. I prefer the ones changeling positive energy towards their favourite celebs. 

Because of the new restrictions and responsibilities of the celebs and their studios it might become a new way for antiz to effect celebs. :dead: Although things seems to have calmed down on weibo right now.  

I agree they should have released a statement sooner, but I don't think it would have had any real effect on the hot heads. 

I also wish the media would have been forced to take some responsibility for this. They added fuel to the war between fans with all their articles.  :unamused:

Hopefully this will do more good than bad. Unfortunately this might be used by antiz as a weapon against studios and lead to the end of official fandoms. :pensive:  But at least at the moment it is more peaceful and positive on weibo.

Although I really like the end of the click-voting for most popular actor/actress/idol and so on. 

Hey peeps, it's almost weekend!!!!  Hope everyone are keeping safe wherever you are!  :)

Things did seemed to have calm down somewhat.  Since her studio management's weibo account is still banned, there's been no sharing of her her schedule for Sept.  I guess we have to be patient and just wait like good kids.  Fingers crossed fingers crossed that we'll hear some positive announcements soon and also I am looking forward to the date of her dramas Who's the murderer and The story of Xingfu to be released.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Hey peeps, it's almost weekend!!!!  Hope everyone are keeping safe wherever you are!  :)

Things did seemed to have calm down somewhat.  Since her studio management's weibo account is still banned, there's been no sharing of her her schedule for Sept.  I guess we have to be patient and just wait like good kids.  Fingers crossed fingers crossed that we'll hear some positive announcements soon and also I am looking forward to the date of her dramas Who's the murderer and The story of Xingfu to be released.  

Yea, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the dramas will air as planed and that she doesn't get dragged down with some other stuff. After all they are purging evert celeb with something negative in their past right now.. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, whiteybao said:

She looked like she had fun on this Happy Camp episode! Always love having He Jiong around with her cos he’s just so friendly.

He Jiong is like a big brother.  Always so mindful and taking care of the ladies.  Indeed Liying had fun.  It was nice to see her smiling and laughing.  Can't wait for Sept 21st as she has been invited by CCTV to perform along with 199 other celebs to celebrate the Mid-Autumn festival.  I wonder who else have been invited.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Can't wait for Sept 21st as she has been invited by CCTV to perform along with 199 other celebs to celebrate the Mid-Autumn festival.  I wonder who else have been invited.

Not sure how true is this but I've read that she will be singing..

May be an image of 1 person

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4677014481993750?from=old_pc_videoshow

In case the link doesn't work.. the lineup and those I recognized( I noticed there're alot of Hong Kong celebs too): William Chan, Jackie Chan, Arthur Chen Feiyu, Deng Chao, Kenny Kwan, Ouyang Nana, Myolie Wu, Huang XiaoMing, Jing Tian, Aarif, Allan Tam, Liu Kaiwei, Charlene Choi, Gillian chung, Nichola Tse, Janice Man, Yao Chen, Zheng Kai, Zhao Li Ying, Hua Chenyu, Li Yuchun, Jing Boran, Zhou Chen and many more.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, whiteybao said:

I LOL’ed at this. 

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zhao-liying-and-wang-yibo-are-secretly-dating/

i mean true or not it’s ok but the detective work the netizens did is pretty hilarious, as always.

Yea, I can't stop laughing at it. I just see them as little brother and big sister, but each to their own. I just hope it stays positive and not negative. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, whiteybao said:

I LOL’ed at this. 

i mean true or not it’s ok but the detective work the netizens did is pretty hilarious, as always.

I cannot stopped laughing and rolling my eyes when I saw this.  It was rampant over the Youtube.  I recalled that when she starred with Li Yifeng on Legend of Chusen, many started speculating and even went so far as to post supposedly similitude of their attire, photos that went back years ago and so on and so forth.  Then it was with Huo Jian Hua (which stopped when he got married to Ruby Lin) then with I don't know who else.  Poor Liying.  According to some netizens, WYB is secretly married to XZ and here I was like "Huh????????  You serious?????"  Tsk tsk tsk..............  While I do not mind her dating anyone younger, as she is after all a beautiful woman and is single.  I am just worried that this was meant to harm her image and reputation. Antis are everywhere these days and very unscrupulous.

Anyway, only them two knows if this was true or not.  I just want to watch her new dramas.  And confirmation on yes or no, she will be casted in Savage Growth by Anai.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

I cannot stopped laughing and rolling my eyes when I saw this.  It was rampant over the Youtube.  I recalled that when she starred with Li Yifeng on Legend of Chusen, many started speculating and even went so far as to post supposedly similitude of their attire, photos that went back years ago and so on and so forth.  Then it was with Huo Jian Hua (which stopped when he got married to Ruby Lin) then with I don't know who else.  Poor Liying.  According to some netizens, WYB is secretly married to XZ and here I was like "Huh????????  You serious?????"  Tsk tsk tsk..............  While I do not mind her dating anyone younger, as she is after all a beautiful woman and is single.  I am just worried that this was meant to harm her image and reputation. Antis are everywhere these days and very unscrupulous.

Anyway, only them two knows if this was true or not.  I just want to watch her new dramas.  And confirmation on yes or no, she will be casted in Savage Growth by Anai.

I have stopped speculating when it comes to ZLY, 'cause there is always roomers flying around about whom she is dating and 99% of the time they are just made up by peoples wishes. 

These days I think it is even dangerous to speculated, 'cause it seem to drag whole fandoms into action. And I feel like the nitezens always have and underlying agenda, which seldom is good. :pensive:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, whiteybao said:

I LOL’ed at this. 

It's obvious these detective work is being done by their CP-fan shippers.

I also read somewhere that she won't be dating or getting involved with anyone anytime soon due to a clause in her divorce agreement with FSF.. something about if either party decides to find him/herself another partner b4 their son turns 18 then he/she will give up custody rights of their son to the other 'single' ex... So if this is true, then LiYing will definitely be single for a long while, 16 more yrs to be exact :P. Sounds ridiculous??

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

It's obvious these detective work is being done by their CP-fan shippers.

I also read somewhere that she won't be dating or getting involved with anyone anytime soon due to a clause in her divorce agreement with FSF.. something about if either party decides to find him/herself another partner b4 their son turns 18 then he/she will give up custody rights of their son to the other 'single' ex... So if this is true, then LiYing will definitely be single for a long while, 16 more yrs to be exact :P. Sounds ridiculous??

Really ridiculous. She will be 50 when their son 18. What a lonely life

• Like 2