Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

There're just too many speculations and confusions about their sudden divorce especially since they both have been keeping their lives private and the only proof we've seen is the way they've both been apart alot and seemed to be more concern about their careers.  As for their kid, I personally doubt he will be affected that much since he's still a baby and is born in the 'entertainment' world, he will probably adapt as he gets older... but I do hope both his parent will be around him more often than just thinking about making money.

Okay, moving on from this divorce topic, (I'm sorta getting bored now with all the speculations since we may never know the truth unless either party decides to spill which I doubt very much).  I've seen that the 40 epis of anthology Faith Makes Great will begin airing on May 4th, not sure when ZLY's story (titled Field of Hope) will air but am looking forward to it and to some other actors' stories too.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, jewelsc said:

There're just too many speculations and confusions about their sudden divorce especially since they both have been keeping their lives private and the only proof we've seen is the way they've both been apart alot and seemed to be more concern about their careers.  As for their kid, I personally doubt he will be affected that much since he's still a baby and is born in the 'entertainment' world, he will probably adapt as he gets older... but I do hope both his parent will be around him more often than just thinking about making money.

Okay, moving on from this divorce topic, (I'm sorta getting bored now with all the speculations since we may never know the truth unless either party decides to spill which I doubt very much).  I've seen that the 40 epis of anthology Faith Makes Great will begin airing on May 4th, not sure when ZLY's story (titled Field of Hope) will air but am looking forward to it and to some other actors' stories too.

Totally agree with you there coz the topic is neverending ;)  I am very much anticipating the release dates of her dramas now.  Have you seen anything?  

• Like 1

sigh seriously I know our Goddess Zhao Li Ying work a lot. I just hope I can see the Princess Agents and she can return in PA2 like I write in Princess Agents tread. It's because Zhai Liying schedule work that she wasn't ''there'' when they announce they do PA2 soon...All others actors seem to be present in the new PA2...I hope our Chu Qiao is still her!!!

I feel she was really tired when she act in Legend of Fei, probably that wasn't a good time already with her ''Ex-husband''. Maybe they also fight because the rumor about Liying work like a crazy and her ''Ex-husband'' stay home and do nothing. Dunno. I like Feng Shao Feng like actor, specially in Lan Ling Wang. But for a man, I dunno, he was out with many many many actress before. He is really a good man in the real life? nevermind, that isn't our problem, just love our favorite actress and keep supporting her is OUR JOB.

Exemple Wu Qian husband is really protecting her like crazy. That is a good husband. Not care about his own reputation but was SOOOOO Mad when the reporter take a picture from his child and write about Wu Qian was married with him. Zhang Yujian is really good man. :thumbsup:

• Like 5

forgive the translation. A bit of rumour flying around weibo on this.

(Personal opinion)

after the disappointment with Legend of Fei, my take is to please stop trying to pair these “hot” BL actors. They’re good on their own but with this director and pairing i’m erring on the side of noooo.

plus I cannot imagine the fan war. XZ stans vs. ZLY  :cry: Oh my.

spacer.png

• Like 3

@whiteybao

I've been seeing this rumour with LY's name tagged to this yet-to-be filmed drama for over 2 yrs now (and it hasn't done any casting as yet) and it's just recently they tagged XZ as her CP, tbh..I got really excited to read this becos I was hoping these 2 will do a drama together unfortunately it's been refuted as fake news haha

@frenchfan

Nothing official but I read that Who's The Murderer could air in July, I can wait.. there're just too many dramas for me to watch this yr, can't keep up but when it comes to any of LY's dramas/variety shows, all these dramas can wait haha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@whiteybao  I saw this on YouTube as well but not sure of the legitimacy of this news as so many have been floating in the air.  Her name was paired with Zhu Yilong, Xiao Zhan and a few others....... but todate nothing confirmed.  So I guess we need to practice patience for a while longer.  I would love to see her in a costume drama too as she looks very pretty in costume.  But I'll take anything with her in.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, whiteybao said:

(Personal opinion)

after the disappointment with Legend of Fei, my take is to please stop trying to pair these “hot” BL actors. They’re good on their own but with this director and pairing i’m erring on the side of noooo.

Ok I must confess, when Untamed *Mo Dao Zu Shi* was done, I was bet that our Goddess will acting in the next project with Xiao Zhan. What is my surprise when I READ Wang YiBo was acting with her in Legend of Fei and Xiao Zhan with Yang Zi. 

I hear about this rumor but never though that...again another NOVEL FROM TONG HUA will adapted into a drama o.o which one?

This one ? Once Promised

In ancient times, a time where heroes are born. God, Man, Demon and all things on earth were mixed in between Heaven and Earth. There were three great god tribes: the Central Sheng Nong, the Southeast Gao Xing, the Northwest Xuan Yuan, they occupied three parts of the land, three independent empires.

The heroes the world paid the most attention was undoubtedly the Sheng Nong Tribe’s War God Chen You and the Gao Xing Tribe’s Prince Shao Hao.

Chen You was the Beast King brought under control by Shen Nong’s Yan Emperor many hundred years ago, cruel and honest, cunning and pure, his powers? He has never lost a battle. He has no rules in his heart, only revenge, his one goal is to use his powers to take over every single thing on earth, in one united empire.

But fate makes fools of men, in his bid to cement his empire, he met the princess of the Xuan Yuan tribe, at first a misunderstanding, but very quickly they fell deeply in love.

Under the Peach Blossom Tree, Chen You made her a promise of love, he will give up everything, and stay by her side for the rest of their lives.

or this one? Lost You forever

Life is the encounter and separation, is the starting time and oblivion, but there are always things that once happened, will leave traces, and always have a person, once appeared, will be unforgettable.

The fated meeting at the town of Qing Shui has changed the destiny of everyone, even change the destiny of Da Huang. The desire for a little warmth, a little of company, at some point decided a shattered heart. It is similar to a cup of poisoned wine, when it gets to the throat, it becomes sweet, melting hearts broken bone, and until it reaches the heart and lungs, no medicine can cure. The poison is discovered and it is paralyzing the heart and lungs. Only the smile of one’s beloved can eliminate it. If it can’t, the only thing left is the engraving of missing. It won’t stop even after death.

If everything is destined, when Xiao Yao and Tu Shan Jing meet, they are fated to be parted one day, fated they cannot love, and also cannot forget. Although they can’t hold on to one another, at least to make themselves be unforgettable, bury everything deeply inside the heart. That gentle imprint will forever be indelible.

Novelupdate credit

Wait a minute....Xiao Zhan serie isn't out yet, it's already complete more faster than the Legend of Fei but isn't out yet..how can't be possible. Seem the rumor about ONLY one drama from Xiao Zhan can be out for a year is true...if he really acting with Liying...o.o how can I hope my PA2 coming!!!! forget right now new serie ...please my PA2 o.o I can't see other actress acting for Chu Qiao...only you!!!

Xiao Zhan fan are sigh....I mean Xiao Zhan fanclub is really the most toxic fanclub in China sigh..They really strong...and fight extremely in any his serie. I'm also love Xiao Zhan but sadly he need to control his fans ..AO3 scandal is something..

The fans are really fighting in any actress fanclub...because they are really sigh..obsessed (Fell like I need to see Journey of Flower again when Bai Zi Hua was falling into Obsession...if we talk about obsession...:smirk:.)

• Like 2

On 4/26/2021 at 3:55 AM, Liza Mohd said:

One of positive outcome from the divorce is that zly regain her fans back. 

Yes, I saw this too and apparently she gained more fans and the figures are growing.

On 4/27/2021 at 12:33 PM, whiteybao said:

(Personal opinion)

Apparently this was refuted by both studios saying it was fake news :( 

• Like 1

@frenchfan @whiteybao @miaka fy Even though it just false roomers I am a bit pleasantly surprised that Xiao Zhan's fans haven't been anti to them doing a project together. Especially after all the fan waring that was happening while Fei was airing and wining awards. :smirk: I just hope they keep it up and don't destroy the peace.

@jewelsc :highonflowers: Nice to know that it will air sometime in July, I just hope we will get a air date beforehand I just don't want a nother drop out of nowhere. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, Yuui said:

@frenchfan @whiteybao @miaka fy Even though it just false roomers I am a bit pleasantly surprised that Xiao Zhan's fans haven't been anti to them doing a project together. Especially after all the fan waring that was happening while Fei was airing and wining awards. :smirk: I just hope they keep it up and don't destroy the peace.

@jewelsc :highonflowers: Nice to know that it will air sometime in July, I just hope we will get a air date beforehand I just don't want a nother drop out of nowhere. :sweat_smile:

@Yuui  I just hope that everyone will be peaceful.  I think this is also the reason why both studios quickly shut down the fake news about the rumoured drama collab.  Some fans clubs are quite "fierce"

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I remember seeing this literature awards ceremony last yr where the host had asked a winning author who would he like to star as main leads if his novel were to get an adaptation and he brought up XZ as the main actor and ZLY as the main actress, I suspect he was just saying that becos they r very HOT right now and this had led to a big hype (u should see the amount of fan-made videos out there on YouTube and Bilibili)!!, even I got all excited and yet got no idea what the novel is all about haha.

When it comes to fanwars, it has become such a norm these days with their respective idols that I just ignore, sometimes with what they r 'warring' about it's so silly.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, frenchfan said:

@Yuui  I just hope that everyone will be peaceful.  I think this is also the reason why both studios quickly shut down the fake news about the rumoured drama collab.  Some fans clubs are quite "fierce"

Yah, and I think especially after the inward fighting among XZ fans.. I never want to see anything like that again. :expressionless:  

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I remember seeing this literature awards ceremony last yr where the host had asked a winning author who would he like to star as main leads if his novel were to get an adaptation and he brought up XZ as the main actor and ZLY as the main actress, I suspect he was just saying that becos they r very HOT right now and this had led to a big hype (u should see the amount of fan-made videos out there on YouTube and Bilibili)!!, even I got all excited and yet got no idea what the novel is all about haha.

When it comes to fanwars, it has become such a norm these days with their respective idols that I just ignore, sometimes with what they r 'warring' about it's so silly.

If I am not mistaken I think it was another fantasy-novel. If they would ever team up for a drama I would rather see them do something more modern, with a bit more meat to the story. :wub:

I don't mind fan groups arguing about why their idol is the best, but I really don't like when it turns malicious. (Which it often do *face palm*)

Today ZLY was sited for recording of 《拜托吧冰箱7》Go Fridge season 7, at least that is what is floating around on weibo. 

• Like 2

@Yuui

Wwwhat...there're food in their fridge :open_mouth:? The way LiYing is so skinny I swear she only drinks hot water or something herbal..ok then, I guess we wil have fun watching and hearing them talk about what's in their fridge, should be interesting :lol:.

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, Yuui said:

@jewelsc It seems to be a talk-show where they talk about what they have in their fridge, and related stories to their diets. It seems like a good show for ZLY to appear on, no playing-games just talking. :D

And eating........I hope :D  I think that eating show will be good for her.  Hahahaha  At least it is not "Sisters make wave" or some such.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1