Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

15 hours ago, frenchfan said:

She does looks healthier doesn't she?  Absolutely gorgeous in all her gowns.  Worthwhile changing her styler and make-up artist.

Yes, although she is still very tiny at least she has some muscles on them bones now. :lol:

9 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I am of the same view as @Yuui, I too would like to see more projects from her but I also want her to be healthy and spend as much time with her son too, I know she's no superwoman but she is a strong woman who knows to set a standard and prioritizing her life.  I'm sure once she's ready again, she will give us her best becos she appreciates her fans very much, she'd said we can't be too greedy so let's wait...jia yao Liying!

It would be nice if we got some really gritty action, especially after seeing the video of her shooting with the guns. I just can't get out of my head seeing her as the Chinese version of Rambo. :joy:

• LOL 2

@Yuui

Haha..oh no, now u've done it, I can't get the image out of my head (LiYing's face on Rambo).:scream:

I was thinking more in line of a female version of The Lost Tomb's Zhang Qiling aka Xiaoge.

I do hope her next project is an action film, I'm ok too if there's no romance in it either but please, no more urban story.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/11/2021 at 4:11 AM, leeza77 said:

For the info the legend of Fei won 3 tencent awards being most commercially valuable, audience favourites and best episode.

Yay.......that will show those naysayers!!!!  I am pleased for LY + WYB as they got lots of backlash before they even filmed. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching Play Fridge 7 epi 1 and I felt that this program was really good for her in light of her situation at the time.

Not sure if she was invited way b4 her divorce but these guys especially Leo Wu Lei were psychologically helping her to relax and literally ease the tension off her face.

I've enjoyed watching this epi and it seems like it will continue on next wk with them playing games in epi 2? but with LiYing being a special guest and the fridge has already been emptied and cooked then whose 'fridge pkg' will they raid next?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@leeza77

This rumor has been circulating like forever with LiYing's name tagged to it with many different names for the male lead as if they can't decide who they want to CP with her and it's always with one of the most currently popular actor...now the question is, has LiYing even accepted this project?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

@leeza77

This rumor has been circulating like forever with LiYing's name tagged to it with many different names for the male lead as if they can't decide who they want to CP with her and it's always with one of the most currently popular actor...now the question is, has LiYing even accepted this project?

Yup.  Heard this one over and over again....Lately it came back again and now her name is linked to ZZH.  I hope to see her film new drama but I guess she wants to be totally sure of the projects she is going to select.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Yup.  Heard this one over and over again....Lately it came back again and now her name is linked to ZZH.  I hope to see her film new drama but I guess she wants to be totally sure of the projects she is going to select.  

Exactly.. wasn't it just a few weeks ago at a fanmeet she'd basically implied she hasn't selected a project as yet?, she'd told her fans not to rush her and that she felt pressured.

Looking forward to her next epi of Play Fridge..looks like more fun!!

• Like 3

Yes, she's glowing. I read somewhere over the net that she was criticised for not being miserable and sad over her divorce. Instead she looks better over the divorce compared to her ex. Netizen are being ridiculous and cruel. 

• Unamused 1
  • Confused 2

I dunno, she seemed her usual self to me whether she was single, married or divorced, she was always quiet, sometimes confused and at times just 'spaced out' but still aware of her surroundings..not sure y they would want to see her react miserably or even sad in public but I guess those r FSF's fans.

• Love 1

On 7/3/2021 at 5:34 AM, leeza77 said:

Yes, she's glowing. I read somewhere over the net that she was criticised for not being miserable and sad over her divorce. Instead she looks better over the divorce compared to her ex. Netizen are being ridiculous and cruel. 

Netizens can be vicious.  Luckily Liying has always been neutral with this type of hype.  Was it not her ex who was caught celebrating his new SINGLE life with groups of friends?  While LY stayed off radar.  And I remembered reading that most netizens said that they seemed happier after the divorce etc.......Now that she maintained her glow, still some have to find faults.  LOL, obviusly these people had nothing better to do with their sad lives!  I must say that Liying did well in not saying anything about her ex or his family.  Had it been other women, they may have long ago spilled the beans and whatnot.  Oh well, I am super glad she got herself out of an unhappy situation.  No one should stay miserable.  We may never know what transpired behind and the reasons and all that.  Let them keep their privacy.   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Netizens can be vicious.  Luckily Liying has always been neutral with this type of hype.  Was it not her ex who was caught celebrating his new SINGLE life with groups of friends?  While LY stayed off radar.  And I remembered reading that most netizens said that they seemed happier after the divorce etc.......Now that she maintained her glow, still some have to find faults.  LOL, obviusly these people had nothing better to do with their sad lives!  I must say that Liying did well in not saying anything about her ex or his family.  Had it been other women, they may have long ago spilled the beans and whatnot.  Oh well, I am super glad she got herself out of an unhappy situation.  No one should stay miserable.  We may never know what transpired behind and the reasons and all that.  Let them keep their privacy.   

Agreed, for all we know she'd probably cried herself to sleep every night b4 her divorce was announced which had resulted in her looking tired with baggy eyes most times especially at her last award show she'd attended and these netizens were criticising her then too for the way she looked, they find faults in everyone but themselves :crazy:.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and text that says 'ICON t ii @娱记小辣椒'

Airport fashion :wub:, it's been said that she was on her way to Guilin to record an epi. of Chinese Restaurant 5 as a special guest...again. Hope all goes well with this one this time.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 9:44 PM, jewelsc said:

I dunno, she seemed her usual self to me whether she was single, married or divorced, she was always quiet, sometimes confused and at times just 'spaced out' but still aware of her surroundings..not sure y they would want to see her react miserably or even sad in public but I guess those r FSF's fans.

yes she’s unfortunately a bit of an awkward bunny when it comes to events, livestream and variety shows. She was so natural back on 72 floors though !

go Fridge is a really chill show. To the point I’m wondering what is the show for. :P as long as she doesn’t get bullied that’s fine with me. They pampered and took care of her on the show. :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, whiteybao said:

yes she’s unfortunately a bit of an awkward bunny when it comes to events, livestream and variety shows. She was so natural back on 72 floors though !

go Fridge is a really chill show. To the point I’m wondering what is the show for. :P as long as she doesn’t get bullied that’s fine with me. They pampered and took care of her on the show. :wub:

Right?, give her the whole season and I believe once she gets comfortable with everyone and her surroundings, everything will just flow naturally and smoothly with her becoming more talkative and playful too.  Have u seen Up Idol?, and then there's 72 Floor and with Chinese Restaurant 4 (if the editor hadn't messed her up in the earlier part of the show).

I've read that they had changed the whole concept of Play Fridge which was formerly known as Go Fridge..I guess He Jiong came up with the idea maybe he thought Go Fridge was getting boring with only cooking and talking so his bright idea was to bring on some games into the show to attract younger viewers?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Right?, give her the whole season and I believe once she gets comfortable with everyone and her surroundings, everything will just flow naturally and smoothly with her becoming more talkative and playful too.  Have u seen Up Idol?, and then there's 72 Floor and with Chinese Restaurant 4 (if the editor hadn't messed her up in the earlier part of the show).

I've read that they had changed the whole concept of Play Fridge which was formerly known as Go Fridge..I guess He Jiong came up with the idea maybe he thought Go Fridge was getting boring with only cooking and talking so his bright idea was to bring on some games into the show to attract younger viewers?

Hahahaha I totally agree with you all.  She is terrible at games (but I totally love her for that) and slow to warm up to people but once she is comfortable then everything goes well.  I think on 72 Floors she was well looked after by the seniors and the cast members same with Idol show with Xié Na...... she let go and had fun.  I hope this time she gets treated right.  Not nice of the production team to invite her then bashed her reputation like that.  Made me boil just thinking about it.

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Drama - #WildBloom

Genre - Female-centric drama on entrepreneurship set in the 90s

Rumored cast - #ZhaoLiying

Based on the novel 不得往生 by A Nai (author of Like A Flowing River, Ode to Joy, & All Is Well’s source novels). Fu Dongyu directing, co-produced by iQiyi.

Spoiler

• Like 3