Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I am so looking forward to her drama!!!!!  This is going to be a challenging role for her as it is an idol type drama. But she is versatile so I am sure she can pull this off.

For the Longines event, it is a nice dress except maybe a little short LOL.  But she has the shape for this kind of dress.  I could not believe the number of fans there!  There must be a few thousands no?  I was like WOW.....:wow2: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Wow!.. It's quite astonishing to see and I read it went as far up to the eighth floor!! Just looking at the crowd u'd think there's no more covid issues in china:wut:!!

ikrr. where I am, we’d all be fined for attending such a gathering and then we’d have a new wave and lockdown tomorrow. ^^;;

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am so looking forward to her drama!!!!!  This is going to be a challenging role for her as it is an idol type drama. But she is versatile so I am sure she can pull this off.

For the Longines event, it is a nice dress except maybe a little short LOL.  But she has the shape for this kind of dress.  I could not believe the number of fans there!  There must be a few thousands no?  I was like WOW.....:wow2: 

What do you mean by idol drama? Is she has a new drama to be filmed? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Liza Mohd said:

What do you mean by idol drama? Is she has a new drama to be filmed? 

@Liza Mohd  Sorry, I meant NOT an idol drama........However, there have been so many rumours around on dramas with her name attached to it but so far nothing has yet been confirmed......I hope she will do martial arts / wuxia dramas as she looks great in those.  But I will be happy to see her in anything.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 3:26 AM, whiteybao said:

ikrr. where I am, we’d all be fined for attending such a gathering and then we’d have a new wave and lockdown tomorrow. ^^;;

Likewise LOL.  Astonishing how large and powerful her fanbase is.  I mean, up until 8th floor?  Wow!!!!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Liza Mohd said:

Zly & Fsf got divorced. Announced it today. I wish zly happiness in her private life & career. 

agreed.

whilst it was not surprising considering the entertainment industry, it was still too soon for me to accept. They didn’t even have their wedding ceremony. :(

i think I can’t rewatch TSOM for a while.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, whiteybao said:

agreed.

whilst it was not surprising considering the entertainment industry, it was still too soon for me to accept. They didn’t even have their wedding ceremony. :(

i think I can’t rewatch TSOM for a while.

It's hard not to guess & speculate. But she seem happy, fresh & beautiful during the latest longines events. I think the divorce is a good choice for her. The fans are congratulating and happy with her choice

1 hour ago, whiteybao said:

agreed.

After Yang Mi then Zhou Xun I started to think who's next.  So this is not so surprising after all. At least they do not create negative news by fighting over the child custody.

51 minutes ago, whiteybao said:

Netizens are really “black”.

they’ve spammed Chen Xiao (ZLY’s ex) page to ask him to divorce his current wife to get together with ZLY.

:surprisedwut:

LOL. Another round of battle between ZLY’s fan & Wu Yi fan's. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Sorry, I'm still in shock..but I have to say this, ZLY sure can pull a surprise on us again and again and again:lol:

Me too.  If it was 1st April I would have thought someone pulled a prank.  But at least now that they have decided that parting ways is the best, I hope both will find happiness.  Sometimes, when things don't work out then it is best to just terminate it rather than dragging on and on........

11 hours ago, whiteybao said:

they’ve spammed Chen Xiao (ZLY’s ex) page to ask him to divorce his current wife to get together with ZLY.

Uhhhhhhhhh no ways!!!!!!  Not sure that Liying wants to go that way.  LOLLLLL   Besides he is happily married with a kid.  Netizens should leave them alone.  No need to cloud the water even more.

14 hours ago, tuscany said:

After Yang Mi then Zhou Xun I started to think who's next.  So this is not so surprising after all. At least they do not create negative news by fighting over the child custody.

Absolutely.  It is clean.  Both studios issued statement and ends it amicably.  Hopefully netizens will leave them in peace (I know its wishful thinking...)

• Like 2

On 4/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, whiteybao said:

Was hoping they’d make it for the long haul but either way wish them both and their son the best. It seems to be so hard to maintain a relationship in the Asian entertainment industry when they have to maintain such high tempo work schedules. You hardly get to spend the time to really grow the relationship and having a child too. I remember Eugene (SES) in an interview talked about how they try to make it work with the agreement that her and her husband would not take on work at the same time but instead took turns which meant that sometimes one would sacrifice a really good role because it was the other’s turn to get the opportunity to work. Even single celebs have a hard time maintaining their health...I always see Thai celebs hospitalized for exhaustion due to their work tempo. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, whiteybao said:

Oh my my, old story and they still bring back Chen Xiao. He wasn't a good man to cheat with Michelle when he filming ROCH. Anyway he is really good actor. 

I was in shock when I read it few hour before, I was like my goddess Zhao Li Ying will be forever with Feng Shao Feng. Sadly well this pandemic make a lot couple break up. Probably stress. I can't see a third party inside...or the rumor cheating from FSF...have some reality? hm

Feng Shao Feng was with NiNi before if I remember..and she broke up with him to go with a girl...my memory play maybe some error...

Also the rumor about the paternity...oh come on, Zhao Li Ying was always with Feng Shao Feng before her wedding...:omg:

now I just hope the little baby boy can be ok...divorce between parent always traumatize child...

the rumor for the divorce was from January and they was already complete the procedure....ONLY yesteday they confirm it. sigh....sad ...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, miaka fy said:

Oh my my, old story and they still bring back Chen Xiao. He wasn't a good man to cheat with Michelle when he filming ROCH. Anyway he is really good actor. 

I was in shock when I read it few hour before, I was like my goddess Zhao Li Ying will be forever with Feng Shao Feng. Sadly well this pandemic make a lot couple break up. Probably stress. I can't see a third party inside...or the rumor cheating from FSF...have some reality? hm

Feng Shao Feng was with NiNi before if I remember..and she broke up with him to go with a girl...my memory play maybe some error...

Also the rumor about the paternity...oh come on, Zhao Li Ying was always with Feng Shao Feng before her wedding...:omg:

now I just hope the little baby boy can be ok...divorce between parent always traumatize child...

the rumor for the divorce was from January and they was already complete the procedure....ONLY yesteday they confirm it. sigh....sad ...

haha yes, there’s always this thing about NiNi being bi and her Best Friends Story show with Liu Shi Shi didn’t help at all. Luckily LSS is married so nothing to rumour here.

somehow the rumours always turn out to be true (ie. ZLY’s pregnancy to marriage and now divorce). Too many leaks in China. Can’t live in peace, man.

i follow Yang Mi and Hawick’s story since the early 2010’s and poor daughter is brought up by the grandparents in the end.. but they’re based in HK so there’s a bit of distance problem. With ZLY and FSF’s son, I only hope he grows up well-loved. <3 (mama ZLY works too hard!). The next one would be Angelababy and HXM though sigh. Every body thought they would announce first. No one saw ZLY/FSF coming lol damn. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, whiteybao said:

haha yes, there’s always this thing about NiNi being bi and her Best Friends Story show with Liu Shi Shi didn’t help at all. Luckily LSS is married so nothing to rumour here.

somehow the rumours always turn out to be true (ie. ZLY’s pregnancy to marriage and now divorce). Too many leaks in China. Can’t live in peace, man.

i follow Yang Mi and Hawick’s story since the early 2010’s and poor daughter is brought up by the grandparents in the end.. but they’re based in HK so there’s a bit of distance problem. With ZLY and FSF’s son, I only hope he grows up well-loved. <3 (mama ZLY works too hard!). The next one would be Angelababy and HXM though sigh. Every body thought they would announce first. No one saw ZLY/FSF coming lol damn. 

Actually I truly think that they both tried to make it work but it was probably causing them both unnecessary stress than anything.  Having divorced parents doesn't mean that the child will grow up emotionally disturbed.  It rather depends on how it was done and what happens after.  I am surrounded by so many live cases and I can tell you that being inside a relationship just for the child sake and then ended up fighting all the time will not be good neither.  This way, both go their separate ways and maintain good relationship and it is way healthier in my opinion.  True, ZLY works really hard but at least she is not dependent.  Imagine if she left everything and "bam" they divorce and she is forced to go back to work......unimaginable.  Anyway, I hope that they both find peace and able to succeed in their respective careers. 

There are just too many people who are eager to earn that extra bucks by leaking stories.  Being celebs aren't easy.  They are after all human too.......and deserved to lead their private life when they are off work.  

• Like 4