Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Hello! Yay! Yingbao finally dating ?

I'm so glad she has found someone specially made for her. 

She enjoy herlife and has her man :D just make Liying glowing from inside so gorgeous beautiful radiant healthy and happy  :love:

Btw, I like FSF he is a good and respectable actor, I enjoy some of his movies and dramas.

Congratz to FSF/ZLY  :blush: 

Wish the best for them. New powerful couple!

Photo_Collage_1535448871026.jpg

Photo_Collage_1535452718285.jpg

IMG_20180828_142126.jpg

But why still no announcement?

FSF had an open relationship with NiNi.

I wonder is Liying the one who does not want to announce it? Afterall she is a private person. I barely know anything about her family, and her past relationship :wub:

•  
  • Like 6

As Yingbao's fan, I will always support and respect to who ever Yingbao choose for her soulmate. Anyway at her age it's time for her to find someone to stand strong by her side in good or bad time.

And as always my only wish for her soulmate, a person who can be trusted, faithful, love her unconditionally and take care of her till death do part, I hope his parents totally loves and adore her enormously.

To all His fans, I hope they will accept their r/ship with open hearts, not blindly attack Yingbao with hatred.

Btw I also think it's good that they don't announce dating, b'cos I don't like whenever there's  any 'breakup' news like those days it will always be tagging on her name forever.  I'd prefer her to announce official marriage news instead.

May God guide and protect our Yingbao.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

To all His fans, I hope they will accept their r/ship with open hearts, not blindly attack Yingbao with hatred.

I have not seen any backlash yet from his fans. Or did I miss it??? @mrsyooknit

At least FSF’s fans aren’t those crazy emotionally insane young girls. Most of his fans have been urging him to find a wife....I too hope for wedding announcement not simply yeah, I am dating who and who....

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

I have not seen any backlash yet from his fans. Or did I miss it??? @mrsyooknit

At least FSF’s fans aren’t those crazy emotionally insane young girls. Most of his fans have been urging him to find a wife....I too hope for wedding announcement not simply yeah, I am dating who and who....

Yes I agree. I guess most FSF have grow mature as he is. Afterall he is already 40., and those fans when he was in his prime, ie late 20s & 30s most likely now in their 30s at least with more understanding &  support

Btw isnt it abt time a couple thread for ZLY & FSF? Afterall they are official couple for MK3 & Ming Lan Story

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

53 minutes ago, lxands said:

Yes I agree. I guess most FSF have grow mature as he is. Afterall he is already 40., and those fans when he was in his prime, ie late 20s & 30s most likely now in their 30s at least with more understanding &  support

Btw isnt it abt time a couple thread for ZLY & FSF? Afterall they are official couple for MK3 & Ming Lan Story

I m thinking of creating or someone else have created it already? 

I will create it by end of the day!! Anyone else is doing it what? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Btw I also think it's good that they don't announce dating, b'cos I don't like whenever there's  any 'breakup' news like those days it will always be tagging on her name forever.  I'd prefer her to announce official marriage news instead.

May God guide and protect our Yingbao.

1 hour ago, cenching said:

I'm really happy for her.

Many people forgets that celebrities and idols are also humans just like the rest of us. Who we date, marry, or like is no one else's business but ours alone. So who they date is none of any of our business or any "fans" business. When a celebrity announced or confirmed their relationship, they are not asking for any of our permission...they are just announcing it. I find it funny how so many immature fans take offense with that announcement just because they "disapproves" of the relationship and so on. 

As someone who loves and adore Zhao Li Ying, I'm really happy that she found someone who she is happy with, smiles with, someone who she wants to be by her side, to hold her hands and walk down the next journey of her life. As long as she is happy with her choice and that he treats her right and sincerely, that is enough. As an actor, I'm not really a fan of Feng Shao Feng but as a human being, I can see he is a guy with a good heart and how sweet he is toward our Yingbao. That is enough for me. Of course it's not my business or any fan's business to "approve" or "disapprove" of their relationship but it at least put our heart at ease to see that the person she chose is a good person. 

I hope fans of both side are mature enough to leave them alone and give them their blessing. I honestly don't think a dating announcement is really necessary. Their relationship is their own business. Even if they are celebrities, they don't need to inform us of everything they do in life. We would like to know, yes...but they never have to share it with us if they don't want to. Announcing it to the public means they are putting it out there for some people to judge, critic, praise and etc. Our yingbao is a private person, I don't think she cares or need any of those attention for a "public" relationship. If it works out, that's great...we will be waiting for wedding news. If it doesn't work out, then they can go separate ways without having to suffer from the public's criticism and judgement that will possibly follows them for the rest of their life. That is why so many public relationship of celebrities always end up in a break up because of too much pressure from the public and fans. 

May our Yingbao continues to be happy and healthy as she keep walking down her life journey with the person she had chosen. 

Image result for sending hearts gif

• Like 6

Well tbh the two fandoms are not happy about it. They are trying not to fight so nothing has been started but only otp fans are happy. Zly fans are like focus on work not on her personal life. Seems like in denial to me. I saw a few "only recognize if open relationship" :lol:

I dont know about fsf. Last I saw last year they didnt like the prospect of them dating as much as zly fans didnt like it. 

Big test will be Minglan, see how they deal with each other. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Well tbh the two fandoms are not happy about it

From what I see, ZLY’s fandoms is the one more unhappy bcoz noone is good enough for ZLY in their eyes but at least they keep it civil....Many of her fans clinging to her words in JinXing Shows where she said to believe only the words from her own mouth. It does sound like a denial from on their side....

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

From what I see, ZLY’s fandoms is the one more unhappy bcoz noone is good enough for ZLY in their eyes but at least they keep it civil....Many of her fans clinging to her words in JinXing Shows where she said to believe only the words from her own mouth. It does sound like a denial from on their side....

Yep but I think mainly bc her fans are more active and younger. Some people making fun of fireflies bc of it like do you want her to be single forever? or do you need a selfie as evidence?:lol:

But I think rumors have been going on for so long that it softened the impact. 

• Like 6