Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

10 hours ago, princressagents1 said:

I dont know how recent this is or have anybody seem this before? But can someone please translate this. Look like ZLY is shooting another ad's or another commercial. 

Google translation:

[赵丽颖末婚先孕坐实! 拍广告捞金小腹微凸孕味足]  日前有知情人爆料丽颖已怀孕三个冃, 可就在8 月1 日. 摄影师又在北京一处片场捕提到赵丽颖的身影,说好的安心休养不再..

[Zhao Liying, the first marriage is pregnant and pregnant! Shooting advertising, fishing, small belly, slightly convex and pregnant feet] Recently, an insider broke the news that Li Ying has been pregnant three times, but on August 1st. The photographer also captured a film in Beijing. Referring to the figure of Zhao Liying, saying that good peace of mind is no longer.

13 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks for the list sched. Seems Yingbao started getting herself busy again.

I'm looking forward to all of her Aug month schedules.

Also I wonder what kind of drama / movie offers will she be accepting for her next project. It's already Aug, so I'm sure while resting she has already finalised her upcoming project offers.

I m too looking forward to the new upcoming things by yingbao! She is such a workaholic person she must be reviewing her projects. Hope she is healthy while doing all the stuff! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Google translation:

[赵丽颖末婚先孕坐实! 拍广告捞金小腹微凸孕味足]  日前有知情人爆料丽颖已怀孕三个冃, 可就在8 月1 日. 摄影师又在北京一处片场捕提到赵丽颖的身影,说好的安心休养不再..

[Zhao Liying, the first marriage is pregnant and pregnant! Shooting advertising, fishing, small belly, slightly convex and pregnant feet] Recently, an insider broke the news that Li Ying has been pregnant three times, but on August 1st. The photographer also captured a film in Beijing. Referring to the figure of Zhao Liying, saying that good peace of mind is no longer.

There are a lot of mistakes in this translation...

1 hour ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

There are a lot of mistakes in this translation...

LOL, it's google translation, half of the time i don't even understand it either, i have to be doing some guess work for the other half ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Hunan is about to air The Rise of Phoenixes, which means MingLan will probably air in December or late November. 

As for Our Glamorous Time one rumor says late August but probably more like September imo. 

I've been keeping my 'fingers crossed' for OGT since June, i think they're now twisted :lol:..in the meantime i'm watching other dramas while still patiently awaits for any of Yingbao's drama to air..hopefully anytime soon.

• Like 5

@jewelsc

Lol, I read a post today about how Hunan hasn't had a good year rating wise but that they still have one trump card, The Story of Minglan since ZLY was the female lead. And I was like why do they keep waiting then? Air it now Hunan. 

Now that SARFT is finally letting some other dramas air they are airing their first historical of the year with 70 episodes which means they have 20 or so for MingLan during 2018 and the rest will have to air in 2019. 

At this rate Minglan will air before OGT. Dragon keeps pushing it back for less anticipated dramas :unamused:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

@jewelsc

Lol, I read a post today about how Hunan hadn't had a good year eating wise but that they still have one trump card, The Story of Minglan since ZLY was the female lead. And I was like why do they keep waiting then? Air it now Hunan. 

Now that SARFT is finally letting some other dramas air they are airing their first historical of the year with 70 episodes which means they have 20 or so for MingLan during 2018 and the rest will have to air in 2019. 

At this rate Minglan will air before OGT. Dragon keeps pushing it back for less anticipated dramas :unamused:

I too have read that and that Hunan most likely will air Minglan before the year ends.

As for OGT, someone posted here last month that it was selected to commemorate China reform and opening up 40th anniversary dramas that recommended by SARFT and at that time I thought there was a possibly chance that it could actually be aired this month but still nothing...not sure why the delay :(

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I too have read that and that Hunan most likely will air Minglan before the year ends.

As for OGT, someone posted here last month that it was selected to commemorate China reform and opening up 40th anniversary dramas that recommended by SARFT and at that time I thought there was a possibly chance that it could actually be aired this month but still nothing...not sure why the delay :(

It was selected but Dragon TV has a few dramas that were selected :dissapointed:

On another note my phone's autocorrect sucks lol :skull:

15 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Hunan is about to air The Rise of Phoenixes, which means MingLan will probably air in December or late November. 

As for Our Glamorous Time one rumor says late August but probably more like September imo. 

Thanks, i hope the rumor news is correct.

We've been waiting patiently for so long, hoping they will release the date soon.

Dj-4SDwU0AExPBc.jpg

Dj-4SaLU0AA2cZc.jpg

• Like 5

Hi everyone, 

I just want to drop by and say hello and thank you for keeping this forum alive. 

I'm a fan of Zhao Li Ying and this forum have been one of the best source of news about her for me. 

I'm one of the silent fans that loves her and follow her news but haven't really participate much on any forum until now when i couldn't take it any more when other people drags her name through dirt with the pregnancy rumors and all. 

So i decided to create an account to try and defend her from all those slander. 

Whether it's true or not, we will have to wait and see but so many anti's already jump on the hate bandwagon. 

Hopefully I can find the time to participate more often. 

Also I'll be and I know we all are looking forward to Our Glamorous Time!. Can't wait.  

Image result for zhao li ying gif

• Like 4