Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I love her shoulders length hair. She looks mature, elegant, confident and beautiful...:wub:  Her beauty shines from the happiness within. She has shaking off her child like image successfully....:wub:   She looks super gorgeous in all of her August events....

• Like 7

12 hours ago, cenching said:

I love her shoulders length hair. She looks mature, elegant, confident and beautiful...:wub:  Her beauty shines from the happiness within. She has shaking off her child like image successfully....:wub:   She looks super gorgeous in all of her August events....

@cenching

I agree! Short hair over the past summer doesn't really suit her well...it made her baby face even more babyish. It was more "cute'

While this shoulder length hair and longer hair really brings out her mature beauty. She is so beautiful...it melt all the hearts. :heart:

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, litopanda said:

@cenching

I agree! Short hair over the past summer doesn't really suit her well...it made her baby face even more babyish. It was more "cute'

While this shoulder length hair and longer hair really brings out her mature beauty. She is so beautiful...it melt all the hearts. :heart:

The overly short, wavy and coloured hair indeed didn’t suit her at all. Not to mention she was severely underweight with panda eyes at that time.....She looked like an unhealthy person...:tears:  In certain bright light her hair looked nonexistent that made her looking like recovering from chemotherapy.....:bawling:

August events showed her bouncing back to her prime and her beauty reaches a new height. She looks absolutely beautiful healthy radiant glowing happy confident etc etc etc....I can go on and on and on....:joy:

• Like 5