Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

1 hour ago, loveredrose said:

Zhao liying is a well known respectable actress, she's become the top actress with out no one's helped. She is not the type to create scandals and she is not an attention seeker either.

Whoever's ZLY decided to be with, i always gonna support her, if it FSF, then so be it. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, cenching said:

ZLY is looking for a serious relationship and FSF is ready to settle down too. So IF they do have something going on, the fans should back down and leave them alone.....Their personal life are their alone.....

I agreed with you on that statement!! Enough is enough with all the scandals that liying and FSF has together, especially with scandal of her being pragant, thats gone too far. Thats why I can't wait for them to reveal their relationship.

FSF is a gentleman and well respected in his peers and his community, I pretty sure he is the right man thats will treat her right. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, loveredrose said:

FSF is a gentleman and well respected in his peers and his community, I pretty sure he is the right man thats will treat her right. 

He is one of The Most Eligible Bachelor of China.....:scream:  Not bcoz of his career but his family background.....:grin:

• LOL 2

On 8/4/2018 at 7:00 PM, icyphoenix said:

The upcoming events of yingbao 

Thanks for the list sched. Seems Yingbao started getting herself busy again.

I'm looking forward to all of her Aug month schedules.

Also I wonder what kind of drama / movie offers will she be accepting for her next project. It's already Aug, so I'm sure while resting she has already finalised her upcoming project offers.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

What I like most > "The Light of Firefly" :wub:

The Neufmode mag was being advertise on BIG board, along the road, big commercial area and at the theatre in China.

38301061_1092815797542707_4357504622579938391574_1092815827542704_3084505079441538025464_1092815750876045_38721867012500

38465835_1092816037542683_6389672693649638421269_1092816110876009_60008669652482

cr as labelled/zlyvn

• Like 3

10 hours ago, princressagents1 said:

I dont know how recent this is or have anybody seem this before? But can someone please translate this. Look like ZLY is shooting another ad's or another commercial. 

Google translation:

[赵丽颖末婚先孕坐实! 拍广告捞金小腹微凸孕味足]  日前有知情人爆料丽颖已怀孕三个冃, 可就在8 月1 日. 摄影师又在北京一处片场捕提到赵丽颖的身影,说好的安心休养不再..

[Zhao Liying, the first marriage is pregnant and pregnant! Shooting advertising, fishing, small belly, slightly convex and pregnant feet] Recently, an insider broke the news that Li Ying has been pregnant three times, but on August 1st. The photographer also captured a film in Beijing. Referring to the figure of Zhao Liying, saying that good peace of mind is no longer.

13 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks for the list sched. Seems Yingbao started getting herself busy again.

I'm looking forward to all of her Aug month schedules.

Also I wonder what kind of drama / movie offers will she be accepting for her next project. It's already Aug, so I'm sure while resting she has already finalised her upcoming project offers.

I m too looking forward to the new upcoming things by yingbao! She is such a workaholic person she must be reviewing her projects. Hope she is healthy while doing all the stuff! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Google translation:

[赵丽颖末婚先孕坐实! 拍广告捞金小腹微凸孕味足]  日前有知情人爆料丽颖已怀孕三个冃, 可就在8 月1 日. 摄影师又在北京一处片场捕提到赵丽颖的身影,说好的安心休养不再..

[Zhao Liying, the first marriage is pregnant and pregnant! Shooting advertising, fishing, small belly, slightly convex and pregnant feet] Recently, an insider broke the news that Li Ying has been pregnant three times, but on August 1st. The photographer also captured a film in Beijing. Referring to the figure of Zhao Liying, saying that good peace of mind is no longer.

There are a lot of mistakes in this translation...

1 hour ago, xingerzhenhaokan said:

There are a lot of mistakes in this translation...

LOL, it's google translation, half of the time i don't even understand it either, i have to be doing some guess work for the other half ;)

• Like 1

Wow..one mini-film ad after another, just gotta love Yingbao, she sure knows how to keep her fans happy!! :wub:

• Like 2

Hunan is about to air The Rise of Phoenixes, which means MingLan will probably air in December or late November. 

As for Our Glamorous Time one rumor says late August but probably more like September imo. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Hunan is about to air The Rise of Phoenixes, which means MingLan will probably air in December or late November. 

As for Our Glamorous Time one rumor says late August but probably more like September imo. 

I've been keeping my 'fingers crossed' for OGT since June, i think they're now twisted :lol:..in the meantime i'm watching other dramas while still patiently awaits for any of Yingbao's drama to air..hopefully anytime soon.

• Like 5

@jewelsc

Lol, I read a post today about how Hunan hasn't had a good year rating wise but that they still have one trump card, The Story of Minglan since ZLY was the female lead. And I was like why do they keep waiting then? Air it now Hunan. 

Now that SARFT is finally letting some other dramas air they are airing their first historical of the year with 70 episodes which means they have 20 or so for MingLan during 2018 and the rest will have to air in 2019. 

At this rate Minglan will air before OGT. Dragon keeps pushing it back for less anticipated dramas :unamused:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

@jewelsc

Lol, I read a post today about how Hunan hadn't had a good year eating wise but that they still have one trump card, The Story of Minglan since ZLY was the female lead. And I was like why do they keep waiting then? Air it now Hunan. 

Now that SARFT is finally letting some other dramas air they are airing their first historical of the year with 70 episodes which means they have 20 or so for MingLan during 2018 and the rest will have to air in 2019. 

At this rate Minglan will air before OGT. Dragon keeps pushing it back for less anticipated dramas :unamused:

I too have read that and that Hunan most likely will air Minglan before the year ends.

As for OGT, someone posted here last month that it was selected to commemorate China reform and opening up 40th anniversary dramas that recommended by SARFT and at that time I thought there was a possibly chance that it could actually be aired this month but still nothing...not sure why the delay :(

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I too have read that and that Hunan most likely will air Minglan before the year ends.

As for OGT, someone posted here last month that it was selected to commemorate China reform and opening up 40th anniversary dramas that recommended by SARFT and at that time I thought there was a possibly chance that it could actually be aired this month but still nothing...not sure why the delay :(

It was selected but Dragon TV has a few dramas that were selected :dissapointed:

On another note my phone's autocorrect sucks lol :skull: